Author Topic: Now America can see why Hillary had JFK, Jr. killed  (Read 2046 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Now America can see why Hillary had JFK, Jr. killed
« on: December 12, 2007, 11:36:25 PM »

Make that bitch pay!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Now America can see why Hillary had JFK, Jr. killed
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 11:48:52 PM »
see everybody... this is what a crazy conspiracy theorist looks like.  Take note so you can distinguish valid theories from loony ones :)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 12:11:21 AM »
Massive candidate void in Democratic America right now.

There was no need to prep anyone else....John-John was the guy.

Best way to get someone's job?

Eliminate them.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 01:18:35 AM »
Massive candidate void in Democratic America right now.

There was no need to prep anyone else....John-John was the guy.

Best way to get someone's job?

Eliminate them.
oh hell ::)  you know when I bring a conspiracy theory to the board, I back it up with at least some reasonable components worth considering.  What do you have other than suspicion?  I liked Kennedy and I'm all for considering a theory with a foundation.  So far this ain't it...  What else do you have on this?...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 07:48:45 AM »
oh hell ::)  you know when I bring a conspiracy theory to the board, I back it up with at least some reasonable components worth considering.  What do you have other than suspicion?  I liked Kennedy and I'm all for considering a theory with a foundation.  So far this ain't it...  What else do you have on this?...

Other sources have claimed that the Bushes were involved, too, but not sure I buy that. 

Here's are a couple of interesting links:

http://tomflocco.com/fs/PurgeTheEvil.htm

http://www.rinf.com/news/oct05/bushkilledjfk.html

Although I've never suspected that the Bushes were involved, the moment I first heard about the crash, I knew that Hillary had ordered the hit. 

JFK, Jr. launched 'George' back in 1995.  This report claims he planned to announce plans to run for President:

http://www.skolnicksreport.com/jfkjr.html

But I've always held the theory (they have it listed as a possible alternative) that he planned to first cut his teeth by running for Senate in 2000, an election he would've won in a landslide. 

How does Hillary Clinton end up becoming Senator for a state she's never lived in?  I guess it was just fate, huh?  ::)  And why NY?  Because she's always wanted to live there?  Or is it because of the 30+ electoral votes? 

JFK, Jr. would be poised to win the Democratic nomination - and the White House - in 2008 if Hillary had not had him killed. 

tonyboloni

• Getbig II
  • Leave the gun--take the cannolis
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 07:59:44 AM »
OMG ::)
Edward Bernays is a Demon

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 08:09:11 AM »
what a load of crap..

he died because he couldn't fly his airplane...
footloose and fancy free

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 08:31:35 AM »
This theory is pretty whacked.

At the time of JFK Jr's death, Rudy Giulliani was the front runner in the NY senate race. If not for his cancer treatment, he would quite probably have beaten Clinton and most certainly have thrashed JFK Jr.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 09:02:53 AM »
At the time of JFK Jr's death, Rudy Giulliani was the front runner in the NY senate race. If not for his cancer treatment, he would quite probably have beaten Clinton and most certainly have thrashed JFK Jr.

No, sir.

JFK Jr. was unbeatable.  There was no one who didn't love him.  I don't know his entire history, but I first became interested when he launched 'George'.  I cannot remember ever having seen any negative press at all.  I'm sure there is some, but nothing like that which surrounds people like Rudy and Hill.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 09:36:50 AM »
Aside from the fact that he had a solid reputation for incompetence?

"George" had been on the verge of bankruptcy since it's 4th issue and it took him three attempts to pass the bar. He had virtually no career achievements.  These were all things that were well-known to New Yorkers. 

Say what you will about New Yorkers, but when it comes to politics, we value skill and achievement moreso than most regions. Despite his notoriety, JFK Jr. would not have fared well here in the political arena. Hillary had no political background prior to that senate race, but her success in business and her smarts were played up effectively.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2007, 10:01:03 AM »

He launched the magazine, but was only responsible for its vision, not the day-to-day management.  If he had not been murdered, I feel confident in saying that the blog-happy decade of the '00s would've helped keep the mag afloat.  The magazine was supposed to be the heterosexual, political equivalent of GQ/Details, etc.

One of their goals was to really involve the 20- and 30-somethings in the political process, to bring a fresh perspective to national politics.  By eliminating his voice, power remained with the white-haired, oil-rich power elite. 

Say what you will about New Yorkers, but when it comes to politics, we value skill and achievement moreso than most regions. Despite his notoriety, JFK Jr. would not have fared well here in the political arena. Hillary had no political background prior to that senate race, but her success in business and her smarts were played up effectively.

The NY Bar Exam is generally considered one of the toughest in the nation.  Hillary never took or passed that one.  In fact, she FAILED and NEVER passed the DC Bar Exam. 

That's how she ended up in Arkansas.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2007, 10:15:37 AM »
He launched the magazine, but was only responsible for its vision, not the day-to-day management.  If he had not been murdered, I feel confident in saying that the blog-happy decade of the '00s would've helped keep the mag afloat.  The magazine was supposed to be the heterosexual, political equivalent of GQ/Details, etc.

One of their goals was to really involve the 20- and 30-somethings in the political process, to bring a fresh perspective to national politics.  By eliminating his voice, power remained with the white-haired, oil-rich power elite. 

Kennedy was the editor-in-chief, publisher and president of the mag. He ran the magazine. He was at a meeting to secure another round of financing for the magazine the day he died.

Whether JFK lived or died, George magazine was not going to affect the status quo of the power structure.
The NY Bar Exam is generally considered one of the toughest in the nation.  Hillary never took or passed that one.  In fact, she FAILED and NEVER passed the DC Bar Exam. 

That's how she ended up in Arkansas.

I don't dispute that the NY exam is one of the toughest. My point is that JFK was known primarily as someone who was living off of their family name among New Yorkers. Hilary's campaign (and Rudy's while it was going) emphasized their achievements.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2007, 12:27:38 PM »

Kennedy was the editor-in-chief, publisher and president of the mag. He ran the magazine. He was at a meeting to secure another round of financing for the magazine the day he died.

Whether JFK lived or died, George magazine was not going to affect the status quo of the power structure.

I doubt it would have alllowed the free pass that this administration has gotten over the years.

Personally, I would have thought an unbeatable Democratic ticket would have been Hilary & JFK Jr as VP

I personally believe he was murdered, ...and extraordinary efforts made to ensure any rescue attempts came too late.

Tell me Hilary was responsible, and I'd say I'd want to see proof of that. That being said, ...I don't think such a scenario is at all far-fetched, ...just plausible and without proof. Lord knows there are enough lizards running about
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2007, 12:51:57 PM »
it's true.......and hillary also fired the shot from the grassy knoll.  ::)

Those involved are all controlled by the same lizard brain
w

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2007, 01:03:40 PM »

When you look at the number of people who 'got dead' after crossing, threatening to cross, or having the potential to cross Hillary Clinton, it becomes apparent that something ain't quite right.

"There's no such thing as coincidence."

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 01:08:16 PM »
When you look at the number of people who 'got dead' after crossing, threatening to cross, or having the potential to cross Hillary Clinton, it becomes apparent that something ain't quite right.

I heard she's extremely high up in the reptillian hierarchy, higher up than even QEII, and that Bill's presidency existed only to serve to pave the way for her
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2007, 01:22:40 PM »

dum dum dum DAH!!!  The Clinton Body Count.   :D    http://www.zpub.com/un/un-bc-body.html 

I never believed this stuff.