Author Topic: Educational Videos and Articles about Islam  (Read 228782 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Educational Videos about Islam
« Reply #700 on: January 08, 2013, 09:45:22 AM »
Also islam is very just. 7 heavens, you get rewarded for what you do, not a one size fits all. the more good deeds you do, the better your reward.

Sounds Great, I guess if it is based on GOOD DEEDS their will be no Muslims their then.  Because the last thing anyone wants is to live next door to one of those Mad Muslims.  IS their a place for humans who practised an evil ideology like ISLAM on earth and as a result caused unimaginable suffering?
V

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #701 on: January 08, 2013, 09:49:47 AM »
Sounds Great, I guess if it is based on GOOD DEEDS their will be no Muslims their then.  Because the last thing anyone wants is to live next door to one of those Mad Muslims.  IS their a place for humans who practised an evil ideology like ISLAM on earth and as a result caused unimaginable suffering?

I have an honest question for you:

why are you so bitter? has a loved one passed away? fired from job? kicked out of school? wife left you? whats happend to you man? are you happy with your current life? you seem so angry all the time!

I suggest you get help.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #702 on: January 08, 2013, 10:11:22 AM »
I have an honest question for you:

why are you so bitter? has a loved one passed away? fired from job? kicked out of school? wife left you? whats happend to you man? are you happy with your current life? you seem so angry all the time!

I suggest you get help.
I'm Great, I just don't like evil Ideologies like NAZISM, Maoism and ISLAM, and as a concerned human being, I feel a moral imperative to stand up for what is right!  What strikes me as particular odd about Muslims, is that they expect people to embrace it.  Islam is a perverse EVIL and the human race will be better off without it,  This is NOT HATE, this is done out of a LOVE for humanity.  Why would any human being want to promote a hateful, despotic and evil ideology like ISLAM, to do so with an air of nonchalance makes it even more odious.  ISLAM will go down in HISTORY as a failed religion and seen in the same light as NAZISM, and just like NAZISM it will be banned and scorned, of this I have no doubt.  Because of your brainwashing, you couldn't consider for a moment that you are wrong and those who oppose ISLAM are right.  If you are so brainwashed that you think you have a monopoly on the TRUTH, you are beyond help, beyond redemption, and this is why ISLAM needs to be banned, it shuts down their reasoning abilities, and encourages extremes that are not only bad for them in the long term, but bad for everyone else as well.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #703 on: January 08, 2013, 01:29:06 PM »
Strong anger outburst rant is strong. Congratulations e-kul you are full of angry thoughts. May God guide you :)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #704 on: January 08, 2013, 03:20:01 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #705 on: January 08, 2013, 03:43:40 PM »
LOL!

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #706 on: January 08, 2013, 04:00:40 PM »

very cool vid.

eddie from the DEEN SHOW vs Abu taubah.

for those who dont know, Eddie is the host of a popular Muslim tak show.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #707 on: January 08, 2013, 04:18:08 PM »
lol 2:00 mark that's a sick sweep

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #708 on: January 09, 2013, 09:54:06 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #709 on: January 09, 2013, 09:54:45 AM »

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #710 on: January 10, 2013, 03:20:19 AM »
Remember when some Muslims punked that girl in Pakistan by shooting her in the face? Man, that was wacky.

Someone should post a video about that so that we can be reminded of the great sense of humor Muslims have.
G

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #711 on: January 10, 2013, 09:08:23 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #712 on: January 10, 2013, 05:45:40 PM »

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #713 on: January 10, 2013, 08:13:20 PM »
Not as sick as marrying a nine year old girl like your "prophet" did.

Towel head.

Alright smart guy ::).

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #714 on: January 10, 2013, 08:21:25 PM »
Remember when some Muslims punked that girl in Pakistan by shooting her in the face? Man, that was wacky.

Someone should post a video about that so that we can be reminded of the great sense of humor Muslims have.

what are you talking about?! it was a random event! the guy somehow randomly got on the bus and by chance he happend to have a gun in his hand, which by chance was filled with bullets! and by chance as he walked by the girl the gun went off shooting her randomly in the face! then  randomly his legs started moving and he ran off the bus in a random direction. its all by chance, dont you see?!!

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #715 on: January 10, 2013, 11:23:03 PM »
what are you talking about?! it was a random event! the guy somehow randomly got on the bus and by chance he happend to have a gun in his hand, which by chance was filled with bullets! and by chance as he walked by the girl the gun went off shooting her randomly in the face! then  randomly his legs started moving and he ran off the bus in a random direction. its all by chance, dont you see?!!
Haha. Right.

And then the Taliban randomly took credit it for it and promised to do it again in the random future.
G

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: January 11, 2013, 07:28:37 AM »
Sounds eerily familiar, just like 9/11, some random Muslims, boarded a random plane and by chance flew it into a random building.  All completely random you see.
V

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #717 on: January 11, 2013, 07:35:10 AM »
Haha. Right.

And then the Taliban randomly took credit it for it and promised to do it again in the random future.

Yes! i mean if somthing as complex as the universe can happen by chance why cant somthing like happen by chance aswell?

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #718 on: January 11, 2013, 07:17:37 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #719 on: January 12, 2013, 08:51:43 AM »
truebb, i already told you not to feed the trolls, they keep claiming they don't want to even see or be in this thread but look at them troll in hate and anger.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #720 on: January 12, 2013, 09:49:11 AM »

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #721 on: January 12, 2013, 11:53:57 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #722 on: January 12, 2013, 01:13:29 PM »
^Allahu Akbar, how relevant!

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #723 on: January 12, 2013, 01:18:54 PM »

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #724 on: January 13, 2013, 12:54:10 AM »
Sounds eerily familiar, just like 9/11, some random Muslims, boarded a random plane and by chance flew it into a random building.  All completely random you see.

Al Qaeda Does Not Exist – BBC Special Documentary

2007 – According to this BBC documentary there’s no such thing as al-Qaeda – at least not as we’ve come to know it. It’s a fraud perpetrated on the British and American people by the governments to scare us into submission.  While Osama bin Laden did have links to Islamic fundamentalists and terrorists, he was not the leader of a powerful, cohesive group called Al Qaeda.  The US government built him up into such a figure to give Americans a face – an enemy – to hate in their push for public support of multiple wars planned for the middle east.

http://undergrounddocumentaries.com/al-qaeda-does-not-exist-bbc-special-documentary-full-version/

Fake Al Qaeda Actors EXPOSED! Adam Gadahn & Yousef al-Khattab, jews pretending to be al qaeda

The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11

A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.
 The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery.

"They were like happy, you know ? They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness.
 [T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage.

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact . Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot.