Author Topic: Islam and womens rights  (Read 42864 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Islam and womens rights
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2013, 06:30:02 PM »
If your intoxicated you cannot think. you cannot function(look at drunk driving). I am not sure which planet you come from, but when i drink a coffee i become ALERT and FOCUS better, the oppostie of what alcohal does.

and lets use your logic, dont take steroids, HGH, slin but go ahead and drink and get intoxicated? even though alcohal kills HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, ruins THOUSANDS OF FAMILIES?  ::)
Alcohol doesn't kill HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, alcoholism does, I can drink a beer/wine and no problem, I do not become intoxicated and the devil does not suddenly posses me.  I suppose you are going to ignore the tens of millions of people for which alcohol isn't a problem.  Also, caffeine does not increase alertness or focus, in infrequent users, it actually increases their anxiety and regular users of caffeine have built up resistance to the anxiety and their caffeine consumption only counteracts the effects of caffeine withdrawal.  Also when caffeine users withdrawal they also suffer the negative effects of mental fogginess, headaches, dizziness and negative mood.  And pretending body-building pharmaceutics are safe is a recipe for disaster.  Anyway, I wouldn't expect anything  more from religious zealots who love to pick and choose the rules they follow and the ones they won't according to their INTERPRETATION.  Ironically, I think I am a better MUSLIM than you jokers based on Islamic RULES.  Not hard considering how HYPOCRITICAL you blokes are and that you use religion as a guise to cover up your many SINS!
V

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2013, 07:06:47 PM »
TrueBB93, president of the ahmed fan club and self appointed "hype man" LOL!!

I'm just kiddin ya by the way.   ;)
::) ya Ahmed t-shirts comming soon. since your a friend I will send you a free one  :P

but, honestly dosent matter if its Ahmed, Bigbobs, Onetimehard or even you youself MOS, if i agree with what you say i will make it known.

lol, its nice we can joke about somthing for once  8)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2013, 09:57:29 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2013, 11:16:48 AM »
::) ya Ahmed t-shirts comming soon. since your a friend I will send you a free one  :P

but, honestly dosent matter if its Ahmed, Bigbobs, Onetimehard or even you youself MOS, if i agree with what you say i will make it known.

lol, its nice we can joke about somthing for once  8)

Nice!  Make it a 4X then LOL!!

Yeah, for me it's real easy, I may not agree with a particular theology or non-theology, but I don't hate people.  I've encountered some atheists that think my love of God is crazy and delusional; yet, we still get along just fine.  I'm pretty good at getting along with everyone.  I think it takes awhile for some to realize that I'm not worried about winning or losing a particular debate....I care about the people in the debate.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2013, 03:14:52 PM »

Missing pray and work but something like that :D

No one likes work so ignore that part :D

I'm now seriously contemplating making that t-shirt, epic idea lol.

Needs to be fitted, cotton50%, polyester40%, 10% spandex  8) Quality and fitment is important.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2013, 03:45:13 PM »
lmao I'm actually designing it right now.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2013, 05:54:33 PM »
PRAY, EAT, SLEEP, TRAIN

that what its all about!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2013, 05:56:50 PM »
check ur pm lol

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2013, 06:24:58 PM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2013, 09:31:17 PM »
This is also a popular Muslim T-Shirt - Real Big Seller
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2013, 09:36:44 PM »
No actually it's not. You're just damaged property and mentally demented.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2013, 09:47:32 PM »
No actually it's not. You're just damaged property and mentally demented.
I thought you would like that t-shirt, it does seem more honest doesn't it.  If more Muslims were to wear such a top they may gather the respect of others, you may hear people remark "At least they're honest"
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2013, 10:17:43 PM »
No you're just a sick individual with psychological problems that needs serious serious help.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2013, 02:51:22 AM »
This is also a popular Muslim T-Shirt - Real Big Seller
That's catchy!
G

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2013, 05:52:16 AM »
^ yea! that is catchy!

you know what the best part is?!

that tee shirt isnt made in a factory! rather just a chance occurance, a total random event!  ::)

if you want one, they cant ship it too you, you have to wait for the shirt to randomly get into the box and ship itself over to you, but first you have to hope by chance the pen randomly  writes the correct adress on the box  ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2013, 06:30:43 AM »
 8)
G

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2013, 03:30:24 AM »
Religion is a form of neurosis, a mental illness. A mass delusion where a common neurosis is used in the hopes of deflecting the symptoms of their own individual neuroses.

Any urges for religion is in fact representative of people's yearning to have a father figure to guide them through life.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2013, 03:25:31 PM »
Beautiful story about Umar (ra) !!

Umar ibn al-Khattab (RA) said that a man came to his house to complain about his wife. On reaching the door of his house, the man heard 'Umar's wife shouting at Umar and reviling him. Seeing this, he was about to go back, thinking that 'Umar himself was in the same position and, therefore, could hardly suggest any solution for his problem.

'Umar (RA) saw the man turn back, so he called him and inquired about the purpose of his visit. He said that he had come with a complaint against his wife, but turned back on seeing the Caliph in the same position. 'Umar (RA) told him that he tolerated the excesses of his wife for she had certain rights against him.

Umar (R.A) said, "Isn't it true that she prepares food for me ?, washes clothes for me ? and suckles my children ?, thus saving me the expense of employing a cook, a washerman and a nurse, though she is not legally obliged in any way to do any of these things ? Besides, I enjoy peace of mind because of her and am kept away from indecent acts on account of her. I therefore tolerate all her excesses on account of these benefits. It is right that you should also adopt the same attitude."

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2013, 08:33:20 PM »
Beautiful story about Umar (ra) !!

Umar ibn al-Khattab (RA) said that a man came to his house to complain about his wife. On reaching the door of his house, the man heard 'Umar's wife shouting at Umar and reviling him. Seeing this, he was about to go back, thinking that 'Umar himself was in the same position and, therefore, could hardly suggest any solution for his problem.

'Umar (RA) saw the man turn back, so he called him and inquired about the purpose of his visit. He said that he had come with a complaint against his wife, but turned back on seeing the Caliph in the same position. 'Umar (RA) told him that he tolerated the excesses of his wife for she had certain rights against him.

Umar (R.A) said, "Isn't it true that she prepares food for me ?, washes clothes for me ? and suckles my children ?, thus saving me the expense of employing a cook, a washerman and a nurse, though she is not legally obliged in any way to do any of these things ? Besides, I enjoy peace of mind because of her and am kept away from indecent acts on account of her. I therefore tolerate all her excesses on account of these benefits. It is right that you should also adopt the same attitude."

Umar was what a man should be.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 19, 2013, 04:04:35 AM »
You can say what you like in this thread, but Muslims, by and far, don't treat women well.

We've see it all over the world every day.

To argue otherwise is absurd. You're just embarrassing yourselves.

G

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: January 19, 2013, 10:06:27 AM »
You can say what you like in this thread, but Muslims, by and far, don't treat women well.

its not Islam, its the people and their culture.

I agree, in many muslims contries they opress there women, dont let them get educated, forced marriages ..ect. BUT that simply isnt what islam says, its the culture, that causes them to do that.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #121 on: January 19, 2013, 02:54:45 PM »

On the left Paul's letter to the Coritinthians (new testament book), on the right God's speech in the qur'an

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2013, 02:57:07 PM »
The war on Muslims in France and the hypocrisy. Check out these French nuns. While Muslim women wearing Niqab are jailed and fined for wearing niqab.

These are some french nuns , nobody dares to look at them or call them bad names, nobody dares talk about them in the newspapers, nobody can talk about them in the press or TV!! Nobody can criticize them or say that it is not allowed for them to hide... their faces.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: January 19, 2013, 06:14:17 PM »

On the left Paul's letter to the Coritinthians (new testament book), on the right God's speech in the qur'an

Beautiful post ahmed.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2013, 06:15:41 PM »

Hindus and siks rape and abuse a women every 20min in india.