Author Topic: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!  (Read 71425 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Still glad he’s dead.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
you sound very much for Black lives matter. so what if they smashed up your place what would you say? would you still have your retarded opinions?

I'm not worried about African Americans or anyone else smashing up my place. I've managed to avoid this type of thing happening for almost 76 years. The odds of it happening now is less than it was in the past which was zero, so less than zero.

Every life matters. Blaming an entire race of people for the actions of a few is "retarded".

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Truth about George Floyd
« Reply #752 on: July 12, 2020, 12:59:44 PM »
https://djhjmedia.com/eric/4057/

MUST READ: Body Cam Transcript Tells An Interesting Story About George Floyd’s Death

"The transcript from the body camera worn by J. Alexander Kueng shows clear evidence
that George Floyd was suffering respiratory distress before the police laid hands on him.

He died from a Fentanyl overdose, not from being choked out by Minneapolis police.

This news will not bring joy to the crazed, leftist mob screaming to lop off the heads of the
Minneapolis police officers who stand accused of “murdering” George Floyd and little attention has been paid to the transcript since its release on July 7.

I hope to correct that oversight."
Q

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Truth about George Floyd
« Reply #753 on: July 12, 2020, 01:08:07 PM »
so you're saying cop kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes had nothing to do with his death... oooohhhkay, the police officer was actually doing him a favor, putting him out of his misery, now i see.
F

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #754 on: July 12, 2020, 01:16:09 PM »
https://djhjmedia.com/eric/4057/

MUST READ: Body Cam Transcript Tells An Interesting Story About George Floyd’s Death

"The transcript from the body camera worn by J. Alexander Kueng shows clear evidence
that George Floyd was suffering respiratory distress before the police laid hands on him.

He died from a Fentanyl overdose, not from being choked out by Minneapolis police.

This news will not bring joy to the crazed, leftist mob screaming to lop off the heads of the
Minneapolis police officers who stand accused of “murdering” George Floyd and little attention has been paid to the transcript since its release on July 7.

I hope to correct that oversight."

Such crap. The police officer with a knee on his neck for nine minutes was and is the cause.  No twisted words can stop it from this corrupt officer who brought out to light other corrupt cops, and hurt the morale and honesty for the 99% of good cops out there.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: George Floyd - Death by Cop. Knee's his neck for 8+ minutes!
« Reply #755 on: July 13, 2020, 08:33:15 AM »
These Black and White officers didn't allow their own grey matter to be distributed along the sidewalk. Such R words. These cops should be forced to do the right thing and join a Marxist group pretending to be about helping Black people.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #756 on: July 13, 2020, 08:42:52 AM »

Such crap. The police officer with a knee on his neck for nine minutes was and is the cause.  No twisted words can stop it from this corrupt officer who brought out to light other corrupt cops, and hurt the morale and honesty for the 99% of good cops out there.

Floyd caused his own death by resisting arrest while high on drugs and having a bad heart. Cop should have gotten off his neck when Floyd complained though. So many of these people don't seem to understand that their actions have consequences.

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #757 on: July 13, 2020, 08:53:00 AM »

Floyd caused his own death by resisting arrest while high on drugs and having a bad heart. Cop should have gotten off his neck when Floyd complained though. So many of these people don't seem to understand that their actions have consequences.
Being honest though if you look at this guys rap sheet... the cop probably saved his next victim.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
I'm not worried about African Americans or anyone else smashing up my place. I've managed to avoid this type of thing happening for almost 76 years. The odds of it happening now is less than it was in the past which was zero, so less than zero.

Less than zero?  That would make them inverse odds...

So one way of looking at that statement is that you're saying you are now more likely to go out smashing up an African-Americans house - shame on you Prime!   ;D

(ps:  don't fire the "f*ck you" gun - you've been pretty salty lately and this was an attempt at a joke)
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #759 on: July 13, 2020, 10:38:38 AM »
Cop did the US a favor.
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: July 13, 2020, 10:40:37 AM »

This cop should have never been licensed and obviously the knee on the neck for 9 minutes is an absurd act, but does it really take 9 minutes for someone to die of suffocation?

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Less than zero?  That would make them inverse odds...

So one way of looking at that statement is that you're saying you are now more likely to go out smashing up an African-Americans house - shame on you Prime!   ;D

(ps:  don't fire the "f*ck you" gun - you've been pretty salty lately and this was an attempt at a joke)
It depends of course where you live. Not every white Family has the luck of living in a nice suburban area. If you live with the scum then yeah of course rape, robbery, murder is a reality & not just on the news like i am sure it is for the old Queer

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #762 on: July 13, 2020, 10:54:40 AM »
so you're saying cop kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes had nothing to do with his death... oooohhhkay, the police officer was actually doing him a favor, putting him out of his misery, now i see.

You do realize he was a filthy criminal that contributed fuck all to society.So is he really missed by anyone or just used for this fake bullshit movement hype?

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #763 on: July 13, 2020, 11:03:37 AM »
You do realize he was a filthy criminal that contributed fuck all to society.So is he really missed by anyone or just used for this fake bullshit movement hype?
The Guy beat a pregnant white woman. utter scum. hope he is in hell now.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #764 on: July 13, 2020, 12:36:33 PM »
This cop should have never been licensed and obviously the knee on the neck for 9 minutes is an absurd act, but does it really take 9 minutes for someone to die of suffocation?

Even if George didn't have any encounter with the cop he would have died due to respiratory duress from Fentanyl overdose.
Q

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: July 13, 2020, 12:48:34 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Full Bodycam of George Floyd-arrest
« Reply #766 on: August 14, 2020, 11:51:18 PM »
Q

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Re: Full Bodycam of George Floyd-arrest
« Reply #767 on: August 15, 2020, 12:02:06 AM »
drugged up loser

i support the police.  the guy who kept his knee on him until he went out, not sure if that was needed. but i wasnt there cant say

looks like his life passed  at the 16.10 min mark

but they kept pressure on him. he clearly went totally limp at 16.08

that son a va bitch in the background said bro about 500 times in 20 mins

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #768 on: August 15, 2020, 12:11:51 AM »
drugged up loser

i support the police.  the guy who kept his knee on him until he went out, was a numnut though

he could have had a heart attack befiore he went out. but who knows.

obey laws and you wont run into people who have frustrations in positions of power

Great post, epic.  Prior to this thread, I only saw video of this from The Daily Mail, and the player was too slow.  Glad Kwon posted this.

Epic - I haven't watched this video yet [but I'm going to right after I post this], but do you think the knee on the neck looks like a lot of force?  Because a picture of a knee on someone's neck may look alarming, but if he was barely applying pressure, this ENTIRE narrative just self-destructs.

Also, knees on the necks of people [yes, even untouchable knee-grows] are perfectly acceptable in Minnesota.  Here in Canada, police officers following the law didn't stop some POS politician in Montreal [I think a female mayor, but I could be mistaken] from producing a list with something like 148 policy recommendations to "end systemic racism".  ::)

In Canada, Black people commit 7x as much rape and murder, and - GET READY FOR A SHOCKER - Black people get arrested 7x as much as Whites for rape and murder [or Asians - or ANY race for that matter].

God, leftists are such complete morons.

Now we're defending people who are driving while high on Fentanyl, and refusing to obey LAWFUL orders by police.

I also read that this guy and the police officer in question had a background.

AND - even more vile - was that this guy [George Floyd] POINTED A LOADED GUN AT THE STOMACH OF A PREGNANT NEGRESS!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #769 on: August 15, 2020, 12:25:23 AM »
Pity they couldn't release this vid (cannot release until investigation finished) before all the buildings were burned.
Q

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #770 on: August 15, 2020, 12:30:09 AM »
matt the weird long post writting canadian

i think after looking at this, he went limp because he passed out from exhuastion from the struggle, and maybe his heart rate was to high

could have been the drugs he was on or other factors i couldnt possibly speculate about

the knee though. im suire it didnt help. he could have went limp because of the knee pushing out his air or just the weight of pushing into him

the strangest thing was when the amber lamps showed up

guys got out set up the gernie(sp) for funk

they just casually loaded him into the vehicle, withoout assesing the situation and checking his vitals, to see if he needed to be ressesutated(sp) (for funk)  if he was not breathing

the officer said he was breathing min or so after he went limp

but the casualness of how they loaded him in, without checking to see if he was dead or alive. no pulse check, least i didnt see one

is weird to me

they acted as if he was known to be dead and nothing more could be done.

not sure what im missing here, im no conspriticy person.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #771 on: August 15, 2020, 01:03:30 AM »
Is this the guy they said was an angel at his funeral? ::)

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #772 on: August 15, 2020, 02:13:58 AM »
Most people don’t realize how big George Floyd was. He was a star basketball and football player in high school and listed at 6’7” in previous police descriptions. In the final autopsy, they listed him at 6’4. Either way, a huge strong dude who required multiple officers to keep him down.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #773 on: August 15, 2020, 03:32:46 AM »
30 minutes of gibberish.............ba ck in my day they would billy club you and throw you in the cruiser in all of 5 minutes.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #774 on: August 15, 2020, 03:34:36 AM »
Great post, epic.  Prior to this thread, I only saw video of this from The Daily Mail, and the player was too slow.  Glad Kwon posted this.

Epic - I haven't watched this video yet [but I'm going to right after I post this], but do you think the knee on the neck looks like a lot of force?  Because a picture of a knee on someone's neck may look alarming, but if he was barely applying pressure, this ENTIRE narrative just self-destructs.

Also, knees on the necks of people [yes, even untouchable knee-grows] are perfectly acceptable in Minnesota.  Here in Canada, police officers following the law didn't stop some POS politician in Montreal [I think a female mayor, but I could be mistaken] from producing a list with something like 148 policy recommendations to "end systemic racism".  ::)

In Canada, Black people commit 7x as much rape and murder, and - GET READY FOR A SHOCKER - Black people get arrested 7x as much as Whites for rape and murder [or Asians - or ANY race for that matter].

God, leftists are such complete morons.

Now we're defending people who are driving while high on Fentanyl, and refusing to obey LAWFUL orders by police.

I also read that this guy and the police officer in question had a background.

AND - even more vile - was that this guy [George Floyd] POINTED A LOADED GUN AT THE STOMACH OF A PREGNANT NEGRESS!
TLDR