Author Topic: How to Act when Held at Gunpoint  (Read 3760 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
How to Act when Held at Gunpoint
« on: July 05, 2020, 12:11:10 PM »
https://www.wikihow.com/Act-when-Held-at-Gunpoint
Being held at gunpoint is a terrifying experience, but there are steps you can take to increase your chances of surviving unharmed. Above all, staying calm is essential. If someone is pointing a gun at you, they’re most likely trying to rob you. Give the robber what they ask for instead of trying to resist. On the other hand, if you’re in an active shooter situation, the best options are to run away or hide. In either scenario, call emergency services when you can do so safely, and fight back only if it’s absolutely necessary.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: How to Act when Held at Gunpoint
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 12:12:36 PM »
LOL @ a white robber robbing a black guy.
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 04:04:48 PM »
Being held at gunpoint is a terrifying experience, but there are steps you can take to increase your chances of surviving unharmed. Above all, staying calm is essential. If someone is pointing a gun at you, they’re most likely trying to rob you. Give the robber what they ask for instead of trying to resist. On the other hand, if you’re in an active shooter situation, the best options are to run away or hide. In either scenario, call emergency services when you can do so safely, and fight back only if it’s absolutely necessary.

-Makes sense to me.

The more stressful a situation is, the calmer I become. I've been this way for as long as I can remember. I think it is because I witnessed a fair amount of domestic violence growing up and insulated myself from it unless it was directed at me. Staying calm and collected has no doubt saved me from a being sucked into few altercations. Nobody has ever pointed a gun at me. If that were to happen, I hope I would do whatever possible to diffuse the situation. I would definitely had over my wallet and anything else of value if I were being robbed. However, it might tick off the robber that my wallet is usually void of cash and my watch is nothing special. I do wear a couple of gold rings, my wedding band and a ring my wife gave me. I'd hate to give them up, but I'd hate getting shot more.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 04:12:55 PM »
That's fine but how do I stay safe in a suburban neighborhood? Also how to avoid Nazi gang rape?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 04:21:58 PM »
That's fine but how do I stay safe in a suburban neighborhood? Also how to avoid Nazi gang rape?

Get a dog. Not sure what to do about the Nazi issue. Never met one other than Matt Canning and I am neither Jewish nor a person of color. Also, I'm not worried in the least about Matt raping me, plus it's unlikely he is a member of a gang.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2020, 04:26:20 PM »

LOL is right.

The amount of anti-white mind framing and propaganda is fucking absurd.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2020, 04:30:21 PM »
Get a dog. Not sure what to do about the Nazi issue. Never met one other than Matt Canning and I am neither Jewish nor a person of color. Also, I'm not worried in the least about Matt raping me, plus it's unlikely he is a member of a gang.

Agreed. He's got that "he lived quietly and seemed pleasant enough" vibe.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2020, 04:36:15 PM »
They're trying to be inclusive.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2020, 04:40:16 PM »
Lol.  Now put a red hat on him.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2020, 09:30:08 PM »

The picture is as ridiculous as showing a woman holding a man up to gunpoint, for the sake of "diversity" propaganda.

I think in...Denmark maybe, they had photos showing Danish women yearning for Black males in a dating manual, lol.  I think the Danish government had to teach refugees not to rape in order to get welfare.  You can't make this up.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2020, 10:15:11 PM »
Epic edit!  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2020, 11:19:08 PM »

...once you have managed to disarm the robber.....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2020, 11:38:52 PM »
The picture is as ridiculous as showing a woman holding a man up to gunpoint, for the sake of "diversity" propaganda.

I think in...Denmark maybe, they had photos showing Danish women yearning for Black males in a dating manual, lol.  I think the Danish government had to teach refugees not to rape in order to get welfare.  You can't make this up.

"I think" Seems like you made this up.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2020, 11:55:15 PM »
Some of their How Tos are bizarre.  :-X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2020, 02:33:20 AM »
They're trying to be inclusive.

That's it :D
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2020, 02:48:07 AM »
"I think" Seems like you made this up.

He didn't make it up.

They had to do this in Sweden too, Pamphlets for Refugees and Migrants on what not to do and how to treat women since they are so primitive and backward.

Swedish government issues handbook aimed at teaching migrants about sexual consent to combat rise in rapes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4876946/Swedish-government-issues-sex-handbook-teen-migrants.html

Examples

When Tea gets horny her penis gets harder and bigger

Even Germany had one

Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2020, 12:56:42 PM »
He didn't make it up.

They had to do this in Sweden too, Pamphlets for Refugees and Migrants on what not to do and how to treat women since they are so primitive and backward.

Swedish government issues handbook aimed at teaching migrants about sexual consent to combat rise in rapes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4876946/Swedish-government-issues-sex-handbook-teen-migrants.html

Examples

Even Germany had one

This is all very interesting. Now, if someone would teach Matt how to post with more conviction, he might seem more believable. Maybe you could do this.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2020, 01:19:31 PM »
This is all very interesting. Now, if someone would teach Matt how to post with more conviction, he might seem more believable. Maybe you could do this.

Fuck are you talking about.

MENA-Migrants are primitive animals, which is why these handbooks were made.

They come to Europe and gangrape and assault people on the daily.

If we had an influx of migrants from Japan, Australia or Spain instead of MENA , none of this would even be necessary.
Q

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2020, 01:21:20 PM »
He didn't make it up.

Examples

Even Germany had one

Only a time machine can fix this mess at this point.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2020, 01:22:41 PM »

F

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2020, 01:27:46 PM »

...once you have managed to disarm the robber.....
Hahahahaha! Good one  8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2020, 01:37:50 PM »

If we had an influx of migrants from Japan, Australia or Spain instead of MENA , none of this would even be necessary.

Sigh.

First off, I responded to Matt's post in which he said, "I think......." and followed it with, "you can't make this up" which implies he knows it is a fact. I pointed out the conflict in those two remarks. You cannot think you know something  and then say you know it for a fact. It has to be one way or the other.

If this is too obscure for you, it's okay. Like I said, it was a response directed at Matt.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2020, 01:50:04 PM »

dont try talking facts to a liberal cuck cocksukkah
waste of your time and energy
guys retarded
and gay
glory-hole champ-PEEN

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2020, 03:06:52 PM »
If someone points a gun at you and you see it, its highly unlikely they want to shoot you, or they would have done it straight away.
the vast majority wouldn't pull the trigger anyway

Just give them what they want and they will just run away,,either that or just call their bluff and tell them to fuck off.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2020, 03:20:22 PM »