Author Topic: How about some social distancing!!! Six Feet! Six Feet!  (Read 6388 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: “How about some social distancing?!”
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2020, 09:18:18 AM »

Lowest?

That's not acceptable, boss.

I'm looking for a space-age full body suit with a rear-holding tank containing air in perfect composition for human consumption that is 100% germ-free.

Anything less, and I refuse to leave my room.  Anyone who interacts with me in person prior to my receiving these forms of protection will be murdered.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2020, 09:23:13 AM »
We have this thing called an immune system. Since the disease has been shown to have a less than 0.3% mortality rate overall, and an essentially 0% mortality rate for anyone under 45, it is safe to say no mask is needed. But then that would destroy the narrative.

At this point there is no need for science- no one listens to it anyways, and even the "scientists" lie. . Covid-19 has crossed into the global warming religion level.

With your reasoning we might aswell go and have sex with people with HIV no problem because we have this immune system

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2020, 09:26:57 AM »
With your reasoning we might aswell go and have sex with people with HIV no problem because we have this immune system
No, instead the government should mandate that you wear an ass condom at all times in case you decide to partake in sex in an IV abusing queer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2020, 09:27:19 AM »

You most likely have had sex with an HIV positive man and you havent contracted the disease.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: How about some social distancing!!! Six Feet! Six Feet!
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2020, 09:42:13 AM »

Social distancing means social distancing.  Even at the market or stores, you always have one person that likes to get right behind you to 'smell' you.  WTF.   Didn't like it when we did not have to wear a mask, and definitely not now either.   It is not hard to be six feet apart, and if you are closer, just not breath in your direction.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2020, 10:06:31 AM »
Earlier today I hit the gym for some benching and squatting.

I enter the change room and open a locker. The one beside it is being used and its occupant is readying to leave the gym.

He’s giving me a gruesome stare.

Going about my business.

Still the stare.

Then: “Geez, man! How about some social distancing! You can’t wait an extra minute for me to leave?!”

Fortress remained calm. I told him he’d be OK and to attempt to be slightly less estrogen-soaked.

Just before he left, I brutally mocked him. I threw up my arms and said, “Whoa! Six feet, guy! SIX FEET!”

Then I started laughing.

The twink dink rushed out the door. Quivering lower lip and all. 

Some people are seriously fucked in the head.

Totally bad ass.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2020, 10:08:23 AM »
We have this thing called an immune system. Since the disease has been shown to have a less than 0.3% mortality rate overall, and an essentially 0% mortality rate for anyone under 45, it is safe to say no mask is needed. But then that would destroy the narrative.

At this point there is no need for science- no one listens to it anyways, and even the "scientists" lie. . Covid-19 has crossed into the global warming religion level.

True. 0.3% is like lower than 0. What a joke.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2020, 10:47:25 AM »
Good restraint Fortress hard to keep calm with these crazies everywhere.

“Fortress remained calm” Hahahhaa classic.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2020, 10:57:44 AM »
If social distancing is 6-feet, what is the required distance for anti-social distancing?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2020, 03:05:06 PM »
Good restraint Fortress hard to keep calm with these crazies everywhere.

“Fortress remained calm” Hahahhaa classic.

Truth is, if I wouldn’t have been asked to leave and my membership immediately cancelled, and probably losing my job, I would have strongly considered shoving the snivelling puke through a wall.

These soft, whiney embarrassments to manhood really have no idea how protected they are by/with the system they endlessly criticize.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2020, 03:24:23 PM »

Social distancing means social distancing. 
What is "social distancing"? Depriving people of their innate human desire to interact with others? Who decides 6' is far enough? Why not 12'? Is 3' good enough? When will the theft of our rights end? 
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2020, 03:29:23 PM »
What is "social distancing"? Depriving people of their innate human desire to interact with others? Who decides 6' is far enough? Why not 12'? Is 3' good enough? When will the theft of our rights end?

The most anyone can reasonably expect from Fortress when out in public is 2.6 feet.

If my coming within that range to grab a slab of beef at the grocery store frightens someone, he or she can stay home, board the windows and hide in a closet.

Losers.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2020, 04:40:04 PM »
I wear mask as needed in stores and at work,I deal with customers so be it ,what makes me laugh is the 6/feet Lilly pads like frogs to hop on when waiting in line fuk that,I stand behind them or next to them ,I refuse to stand on one like a frog

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2020, 04:44:41 PM »
I wear mask as needed in stores and at work,I deal with customers so be it ,what makes me laugh is the 6/feet Lilly pads like frogs to hop on when waiting in line fuk that,I stand behind them or next to them ,I refuse to stand on one like a frog

I stand on one like a frog. Just like a frog stands.

Q

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2020, 04:47:50 PM »

Lol

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2020, 05:04:07 PM »
5 years in college studying Feminist Dance Therapy, and blames President Trump because he can't find a job.

He claims he is "forced" to accept EBT & Housing Assistance because he refuses to work a job that is "beneath his skill level", and says he'll NEVER repay his student loans unless he is given the job he deserves.

Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2020, 05:59:22 PM »

:D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2020, 06:10:52 PM »
Lowest?

That's not acceptable, boss.

I'm looking for a space-age full body suit with a rear-holding tank containing air in perfect composition for human consumption that is 100% germ-free.

Anything less, and I refuse to leave my room.  Anyone who interacts with me in person prior to my receiving these forms of protection will be murdered.

Listen pork chop, you never leave your Mom’s basement anyway

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2020, 06:17:45 PM »
5 years in college studying Feminist Dance Therapy, and blames President Trump because he can't find a job.

He claims he is "forced" to accept EBT & Housing Assistance because he refuses to work a job that is "beneath his skill level", and says he'll NEVER repay his student loans unless he is given the job he deserves.

Link?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2020, 06:24:09 PM »

Link?

Yeah, post up his Facebook or LinkedIn.

It’s time these cock gobblers learned that this won’t sit with Getbig

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2020, 07:19:48 PM »
Earlier today I hit the gym for some benching and squatting.

I enter the change room and open a locker. The one beside it is being used and its occupant is readying to leave the gym.

He’s giving me a gruesome stare.

Going about my business.

Still the stare.

Then: “Geez, man! How about some social distancing! You can’t wait an extra minute for me to leave?!”

Fortress remained calm. I told him he’d be OK and to attempt to be slightly less estrogen-soaked.

Just before he left, I brutally mocked him. I threw up my arms and said, “Whoa! Six feet, guy! SIX FEET!”

Then I started laughing.

The twink dink rushed out the door. Quivering lower lip and all. 

Some people are seriously fucked in the head.

His lip was not quivering in fear of you, it was quivering because of his anger at you. He was trying hard to control the urge to kill you. Also, jerk wad, there is no way you were even three feet from him much less six. You should have said nothing and politely moved to a more distant locker.

If you are lucky, he won't have complained to management about you. Otherwise, tomorrow when you go to the gym, you may find your membership has been cancelled and you are persona non grata.

Seems like you think social distancing is a joke. Well, there is an army of people who disagree with you. And that is no joke! You're right, some people are seriously fucked in the head. You are a prime example of one who is.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2020, 07:22:23 PM »
His lip was not quivering in fear of you, it was quivering because of his anger at you. He was trying hard to control the urge to kill you. Also, jerk wad, there is no way you were even three feet from him much less six. You should have said nothing and politely moved to a more distant locker.

If you are lucky, he won't have complained to management about you. Otherwise, tomorrow when you go to the gym, you may find your membership has been cancelled and you are persona non grata.

Seems like you think social distancing is a joke. Well, there is an army of people who disagree with you. And that is no joke! You're right, some people are seriously fucked in the head. You are a prime example of one who is.

There is absolutely no reason to allow old liberal phaggots to live.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2020, 07:28:27 PM »
There is absolutely no reason to allow old liberal phaggots to live.

Here's one. If we didn't live, you'd have no purpose to your life.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2020, 07:37:11 PM »
Here's one. If we didn't live, you'd have no purpose to your life.

I’m a rich Republican.

My purpose in life is self evident.

And I didn’t sneak out to go suck the cocks of strangers while my wife was home dying of cancer.

You will spend eternity in hell and you will have earned it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2020, 08:25:00 PM »
I’m a rich Republican.

My purpose in life is self evident.

And I didn’t sneak out to go suck the cocks of strangers while my wife was home dying of cancer.

You will spend eternity in hell and you will have earned it.

Idiot. You must be totally brain dead. For the umpteenth time, my wife didn't die from cancer.

For the last five years of her life when she became acutely ill, I retired for the sole reason to be home to care for her, which is what I was busy doing 24/7 with no time out for cock sucking or whatever your perverted mind relishes imagining. The judgmental attitude towards someone you don't know could only come from someone who is pure evil. If there is a hell, you'll be in that eternal fire long before me.   

Apparently, you never experienced any sexual adventures during your prime years. Was it that you wanted to, but even then you were so repulsive that you made people sick, so sick that if you were the last person on earth, they would still have shunned you? Or, have you always been a "rich", homophobic, foul mouthed, hate spewing Republican? Have you thought about asking the church for an exorcism? You definitely need one. Otherwise, how about you choke on your own vomit while your head spins around.

Thanks, this "meltdown" really hit the spot tonight.