Author Topic: How about some social distancing!!! Six Feet! Six Feet!  (Read 6390 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: How about some social distancing!!! Six Feet! Six Feet!
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2020, 08:27:45 PM »
Idiot. You must be totally brain dead. For the umpteenth time, my wife didn't die from cancer.

For the last five years of her life when she became acutely ill, I retired for the sole reason to be home to care for her, which is what I was busy doing 24/7 with no time out for cock sucking or whatever your perverted mind relishes imagining. The judgmental attitude towards someone you don't know could only come from someone who is pure evil. If there is a hell, you'll be in that eternal fire long before me.   

Apparently, you never experienced any sexual adventures during your prime years. Was it that you wanted to, but even then you were so repulsive that you made people sick, so sick that if you were the last person on earth, they would still have shunned you? Or, have you always been a "rich", homophobic, foul mouthed, hate spewing Republican? Have you thought about asking the church for an exorcism? You definitely need one. Otherwise, how about you choke on your own vomit while your head spins around.

Thanks, this "meltdown" really hit the spot tonight.

I’m not reading all that shit from a pervert who spent the last years of his wife’s life sneaking around behind her back sucking the cocks of strangers.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2020, 08:29:31 PM »
I’m not reading all that shit from a pervert who spent the last years of his wife’s life sneaking around behind her back sucking the cocks of strangers.

Of course your not going to read it. It might spoil your blissful ignorance.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2020, 08:32:38 PM »
Of course your not going to read it. It might spoil your blissful ignorance.

Your wife’s life alert bracelet direct dialed the local truck stop gloryhole

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2020, 08:39:31 PM »
5 years in college studying Feminist Dance Therapy, and blames President Trump because he can't find a job.

He claims he is "forced" to accept EBT & Housing Assistance because he refuses to work a job that is "beneath his skill level", and says he'll NEVER repay his student loans unless he is given the job he deserves.

Wow, somebody REALLY liked Napoleon Dynamite.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2020, 08:40:40 PM »
Your wife’s life alert bracelet direct dialed the local truck stop gloryhole

Keep it up. You're making a fool of yourself. I love it!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2020, 08:42:32 PM »

Even at the market or stores, you always have one person that likes to get right behind you to 'smell' you.  WTF.   

Sorry. Purely for research purposes. Nothing untoward.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2020, 08:55:00 PM »
His lip was not quivering in fear of you, it was quivering because of his anger at you. He was trying hard to control the urge to kill you. Also, jerk wad, there is no way you were even three feet from him much less six. You should have said nothing and politely moved to a more distant locker.

If you are lucky, he won't have complained to management about you. Otherwise, tomorrow when you go to the gym, you may find your membership has been cancelled and you are persona non grata.

Seems like you think social distancing is a joke. Well, there is an army of people who disagree with you. And that is no joke! You're right, some people are seriously fucked in the head. You are a prime example of one who is.

Old soggy queer.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2020, 08:56:13 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2020, 08:57:45 PM »
Keep it up. You're making a fool of yourself. I love it!

A person with $12 could ass fuck five  generations of white trash without ever leaving your house.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2020, 08:59:52 PM »
Old soggy queer.

His wife’s life alert bracelet direct dialed the local truck stop gloryhole

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: “How about some social distancing?!”
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2020, 09:54:02 PM »
Listen pork chop, you never leave your Mom’s basement anyway

Correct - I don't leave my home much anyway.  So why the fuck should I comply with all this ridiculous shit?

I'm not scared of this dumb virus.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2020, 09:56:11 PM »
With your reasoning we might aswell go and have sex with people with HIV no problem because we have this immune system

87% of HIV cases comprise homosexual males or IV drug users.

What few straight people who get HIV sexually are women being fucked in the ass by bisexual men.

I would have sex with a woman with HIV.  The odds of a man getting HIV from a women via intercourse are on the order of 1 in 300 to 1 in 3,000.  Somewhere in there.

Was your post intended to scare people?

This is why access to information is so important.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2020, 10:09:54 PM »
Correct - I don't leave my home much anyway.  So why the fuck should I comply with all this ridiculous shit?

I'm not scared of this dumb virus.

Matt, the coronavirus hasn’t made it that far north yet.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2020, 10:46:01 PM »
Never social distance.

Never wear a mask.

Never stay home.

Kill anyone that does.
a

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2020, 12:40:48 AM »
87% of HIV cases comprise homosexual males or IV drug users.

What few straight people who get HIV sexually are women being fucked in the ass by bisexual men.

I would have sex with a woman with HIV.  The odds of a man getting HIV from a women via intercourse are on the order of 1 in 300 to 1 in 3,000.

Was your post intended to scare people?

This is why access to information is so important.

Not in South Africa, 7 million people have HIV-AIDS out of a population of 45 million and the vast majority of them are heterosexual. And it's similar in the surrounding African countries.

I also know cases of guys who had sex with female bargirls in Thailand and got HIV from them because they didn't use a condom. Even instances of guys who used a condom and still somehow got HIV.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2020, 01:51:15 AM »
Earlier today I hit the gym for some benching and squatting.

I enter the change room and open a locker. The one beside it is being used and its occupant is readying to leave the gym.

He’s giving me a gruesome stare.

Going about my business.

Still the stare.

Then: “Geez, man! How about some social distancing! You can’t wait an extra minute for me to leave?!”

Fortress remained calm. I told him he’d be OK and to attempt to be slightly less estrogen-soaked.

Just before he left, I brutally mocked him. I threw up my arms and said, “Whoa! Six feet, guy! SIX FEET!”

Then I started laughing.

The twink dink rushed out the door. Quivering lower lip and all. 

Some people are seriously fucked in the head.

Was there another locker available that wasn't near this guy or anybody else? I hate when I get in the gym and start putting stuff in my locker and a guy takes one right next to me when there are others available. I literally had a guy take a locker right next to me, getting undress and all when I was the ONLY ONE in the locker room and there were plenty of other lockers available. I told him, "This must be your favorite locker." He asked why did I think that. I then told him the obvious. There's no one else using any lockers in the room but you decide to take one right next to me so now we have to bump shoulders.

It's just like when you park as far away as you can from the supermarket where all the empty spaces are and then you come back to your car and someone has parked right next to you so you can barely open your door to get in your car. My anger just builds as I walk to my space and see this barren part of the parking lot with just two cars parked side by side with my door being blocked.

It has nothing to do with social distancing, just give people some space and breathing room. Why would anyone want to take a locker right next to someone else if there are others available?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2020, 02:15:05 AM »
Was there another locker available that wasn't near this guy or anybody else? I hate when I get in the gym and start putting stuff in my locker and a guy takes one right next to me when there are others available. I literally had a guy take a locker right next to me, getting undress and all when I was the ONLY ONE in the locker room and there were plenty of other lockers available. I told him, "This must be your favorite locker." He asked why did I think that. I then told him the obvious. There's no one else using any lockers in the room but you decide to take one right next to me so now we have to bump shoulders.

It's just like when you park as far away as you can from the supermarket where all the empty spaces are and then you come back to your car and someone has parked right next to you so you can barely open your door to get in your car. My anger just builds as I walk to my space and see this barren part of the parking lot with just two cars parked side by side with my door being blocked.

It has nothing to do with social distancing, just give people some space and breathing room. Why would anyone want to take a locker right next to someone else if there are others available?

Or, when you see men in the gym locker room blow drying their testicles.
X

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2020, 02:22:14 AM »
His lip was not quivering in fear of you, it was quivering because of his anger at you. He was trying hard to control the urge to kill you. Also, jerk wad, there is no way you were even three feet from him much less six. You should have said nothing and politely moved to a more distant locker.

If you are lucky, he won't have complained to management about you. Otherwise, tomorrow when you go to the gym, you may find your membership has been cancelled and you are persona non grata.

Seems like you think social distancing is a joke. Well, there is an army of people who disagree with you. And that is no joke! You're right, some people are seriously fucked in the head. You are a prime example of one who is.

and here comes the whiny cun-t who cant help but throw his cock-gobbling (and horrid) opinion into everything. Yeah, im sure the twink would have killed Fortress  ::)
your dead wifes calling you to join her for the dirt-nap, please off-yourself.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2020, 11:03:50 AM »

Easy does it, friend.

I agree.

However, in this instance, the area of the change room I prefer has three, yes, three, lockers, side-by-side.

Besides, as I say, it was obvious he was readying to leave. And very almost there.

And I always arrive all gym-clothed-up. I just needed to change shoes (on a bench no less than eight feet away) and put my jacked into the locker.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2020, 12:53:44 PM »

It seems like when a guy gets to be a certain age, 70 and beyond, they just don't give a fuck. They prance around with their saggy balls and ass just flopping around. One disgusting grandpa literally bent over and spread his ass cheeks in front of the blow dryer drying his asshole. I really had to restraint myself from saying, "Oh for Fuck's Sake! Do that at home! Have you no shame!"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2020, 12:55:20 PM »
It seems like when a guy gets to be a certain age, 70 and beyond, they just don't give a fuck. They prance around with their saggy balls and ass just flopping around. One disgusting grandpa literally bent over and spread his ass cheeks in front of the blow dryer drying his asshole. I really had to restraint myself from saying, "Oh for Fuck's Sake! Do that at home! Have you no shame!"

Lmao

I saw two naked men in the gym locker room exchange business cards lol
X

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2020, 12:59:25 PM »
Easy does it, friend.

I agree.

However, in this instance, the area of the change room I prefer has three, yes, three, lockers, side-by-side.

Besides, as I say, it was obvious he was readying to leave. And very almost there.

And I always arrive all gym-clothed-up. I just needed to change shoes (on a bench no less than eight feet away) and put my jacked into the locker.

Fair enough. I also arrive all "gym-clothed-up" even the shoes. I just use the locker to stash my stuff. You know: car keys, wallet, Tanto lock back, pepper spray, Glock 19, two extra 15 round mags... the usual stuff.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2020, 02:10:46 PM »

Whenever possible, I take an end locker. I also look for a section of lockers without locks. Like with the parking lot example, I've returned to the locker room after a workout only to find all the lockers near the one I grabbed are now in use. Go figure. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2020, 02:14:17 PM »

This actually happens? In all the years I've worked out in gyms, I've never seen anyone do this. And I've seen some surprising stuff, like when these two fellows kissed in a crowded locker room. What the heck?

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2020, 03:38:32 PM »

100% description of old fart Saggy  ;D ;D ;D