Author Topic: Jada Pinkett Smith tells Will Smith why she cheated  (Read 8645 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith tells Will Smith why she cheated
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2020, 02:01:03 PM »
title mod of peace

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2020, 02:09:25 PM »
People don't think Will Smith has side pieces?

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2020, 02:38:27 PM »
I could give 2 flying fucks about these 2 idiots and their half a fag kid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

+1

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2020, 02:51:39 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2020, 03:36:22 PM »
I can’t stand Jada Pinkett Smith.

I’d like to use her empty skull to beat Chrissy Tiegen and John Legend to death.

Awesome.

I despise these two, and pug face and Legend, as well, obviously, and would like to drive a tractor over their bodies.

Their retarded son and daughter suck ass, too.

Will’s a cuck and walkover.

Jada’s metal band blows, also.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2020, 03:47:02 PM »
Although not openly spoken about, it's a pretty well known fact that Will Smith is a closet homosexual.

There's a reason Jada has cheated on him with a multitude of men, including Marc Anthony as well.

"1"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2020, 04:12:55 PM »
Although not openly spoken about, it's a pretty well known fact that Will Smith is a closet homosexual.

There's a reason Jada has cheated on him with a multitude of men, including Marc Anthony as well.

"1"

There are some articles stating this.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2020, 04:32:16 PM »
title mod of peace

Topic change of peace
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2020, 04:33:12 PM »

"1"

But why would she then be with him for so many years, and even gotten children with him?
Q

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2020, 04:38:23 PM »
I like Will.  Met him a couple of times, cool dude... easy to talk with and not full of himself.

Jada is a complete and total Karen.  Can't stand that bitch.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2020, 05:04:41 PM »
But why would she then be with him for so many years, and even gotten children with him?

Without him she wouldn't have gotten anywhere near as far as she has gotten today. It makes sense. Will has all the money, Hollywood connections and namesake. Being with him allowed her to break into the elite of Hollywood. It's a power move. In a world where White America was never fond of blacks (80's and early 90's), Will has always been one of America's sweethearts, loved by all regardless of skin color.

Jada likes wannabe tough guys and rappers. She was with Tupac when she was younger and judging by the looks of August Alsina, she just likes bad boys (or at least those that pretend to be). Will Smith is too clean cut. You've never heard of the guy cursing or even wearing clothing that resembles hood rats. He is a very respectable and well mannered guy. Again, not her type.

Mark my words on this one.

"1"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2020, 05:10:30 PM »
Without him she wouldn't have gotten anywhere near as far as she has gotten today. It makes sense. Will has all the money, Hollywood connections and namesake. Being with him allowed her to break into the elite of Hollywood. It's a power move. In a world where White America was never fond of blacks (80's and early 90's), Will has always been one of America's sweethearts, loved by all regardless of skin color.

Jada likes wannabe tough guys and rappers. She was with Tupac when she was younger and judging by the looks of August Alsina, she just likes bad boys (or at least those that pretend to be). Will Smith is too clean cut. You've never heard of the guy cursing or even wearing clothing that resembles hood rats. He is a very respectable and well mannered guy. Again, not her type.

"1"

I trust you, i believe it.

She did it for the career / monies.
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2020, 05:18:54 PM »

"1"

This.

Without Will Jada would be with the rest of the cast from Its a Different World. She comes across as always having thought to highly of herself.

She was into Tupac but he steered clear of having a "real" relationship with her. I know they stayed close but he, wisely, put her in the friend zone.

She's never recovered.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2020, 06:14:37 PM »

"1"

I’m not saying you’re biased, but to you, everyone is a closet homosexual.

Next thing we know you will be trying to convince us that Goodrum swallows the cream filled pecker pipe.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2020, 06:17:40 PM »
Awesome.

I despise these two, and pug face and Legend, as well, obviously, and would like to drive a tractor over their bodies.

Their retarded son and daughter suck ass, too.

Will’s a cuck and walkover.

Jada’s metal band blows, also.

I wouldn’t let that huge headed Chrissy Tiegen work the Donkey Show in Tijuana.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2020, 06:39:15 PM »

Next thing we know you will be trying to convince us that Goodrum swallows the cream filled pecker pipe.

Oh come now, that's not true. I don't think everyone is a closet homosexual. On the contrary, I don't think most men are gay at all. But there are exceptions and this guy takes the cake. There's a reason he stands out as such a good performer, but keeps a perfectly clean presentation.

Again, this is just based on some things I've heard from people that were close to him once. I'm not saying that I can prove he is gay, but if I had to bet the house on it, I would.

"1"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2020, 07:02:38 PM »
Oh come now, that's not true. I don't think everyone is a closet homosexual. On the contrary, I don't think most men are gay at all. But there are exceptions and this guy takes the cake. There's a reason he stands out as such a good performer, but keeps a perfectly clean presentation.

Again, this is just based on some things I've heard from people that were close to him once. I'm not saying that I can prove he is gay, but if I had to bet the house on it, I would.

"1"

Well if it only means dinner and picking out curtains and China patterns, then I’m totally on board.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2020, 07:05:26 PM »

"1"

True, which is why Will Smith has been americas sweetheart for so long, no ghetto behavior at all, true class act and a real showman!

What about Wolverine, he gay too?

Q

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2020, 07:06:01 PM »

"1"
So  basically Will has been cheating on her with other men and they won’t come out with it because it might ruin his Hollywood image ?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2020, 08:13:38 PM »
I love Will Smith. He’s a sweetheart and so likeable.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2020, 08:14:27 PM »
"My wife got flip turned upside down!"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2020, 08:25:20 PM »
This is just a reminder that as much as I hate Chrissy Tiegen, Robert DeNiro, Amy Schumer, Cher, Alyssa Milano, Gloria Allred, and Chelsea Handler....I hate Patton Oswalt 10X more than all of them combined.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2020, 01:57:15 AM »
I love Will Smith. He’s a sweetheart and so likeable.

Will Smith or have a kid with Arnold with his genetics?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2020, 02:15:23 AM »

LMAO, epic description for Vincent Kennedy McMannequin  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2020, 02:40:41 AM »
Will Smith or have a kid with Arnold with his genetics?
Arnold..... he’s my dream man!