Author Topic: 'I thought this was a hoax': Patient, 30, dies after attending 'COVID party.’  (Read 5439 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
'I thought this was a hoax': Patient, 30, dies after attending 'COVID party,' doctor says

A Texas doctor says a 30-year-old patient died after attending a "COVID party," believing the coronavirus pandemic was a hoax.

The patient, who was treated at a San Antonio hospital, is just one of thousands to test positive in the state in recent days. On Saturday, Texas state officials reported a record 10,351 daily new cases.

"We cared for a 30-year-old patient at Methodist Hospital who told their nurse that they had attended a 'COVID party.' ... Just before the patient died, they looked at their nurse and said 'I think I made a mistake. I thought this was a hoax, but it's not,'" said Dr. Jane Appleby in a video statement obtained by USA TODAY. Appleby is the chief medical officer for Methodist Healthcare in San Antonio.

Appleby said the parties are held by those skeptical of the virus and include someone who has previously tested positive. Attendees go to see "if the virus is real and if anyone gets infected."
X

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
i wonder if they know for sure thats where he got it?
or he had it and brought it to the party with him?
whats a COVID party, did they cough in each others mouths?
ive been to many parties/gatherings recently (bars, beaches, etc) so always a risk of getting it.
just very slim and even more so of dying from it
this guy wouild ahve gotten it and died from it anyways
great reporting by the lefty media

che

• Getbig V
Haha ,fuck him

fredrollon

• Getbig III
How likely is it do from this sort of thing, if you're young? Remember the US is  big country of 330 million people.
So it stands to reason there are going to be at least a few hundred deaths among people under the age of 45, as the graph from the CDC(Centre for Disease Control) indicates.

For comparison the age breakdown in the US and the UK.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsinvolvingcovid19englandandwales/deathsoccurringinmay2020

(click for bigger size)

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
Goebbels would be proud of this fine piece.

Btw I wasn't aware people in acute respiratory distress could speak.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
There are a lot of these starting to pop up.

We cared for a 37-year-old patient at St. Joseph Hospital who told their nurse that they had attended a 'COVID party.' Just before the patient took his final breath, he turned towards the nurse and whispered: "You will lose someone you can’t live without,and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn’t seal back up. And you come through. It’s like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp."said Dr. Reginald Burundi in a video statement obtained by Associated Press. Burundi is the chief medical officer for St. Joseph Hospital.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

We cared for a 37-year-old patient at St. Joseph Hospital who told their nurse that they had attended a 'COVID party.' Just before the patient took his final breath, he turned towards the nurse and whispered: "You will lose someone you can’t live without,and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn’t seal back up. And you come through. It’s like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly—that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp."said Dr. Reginald Burundi in a video statement obtained by Associated Press. Burundi is the chief medical officer for St. Joseph Hospital.
Get a grip....not you I mean the post I mean seriously in 4;months this has gotten to a point that prior to this people die everyday from anything but this virus is making this like the ultimate death sentence trumps it all and in four months has put the country into a war zone.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Hospital cared for a young man who contracted COVID19 after attending a party, he turned to the Doctor and said, "No one knows what it will mean to don the Sacred Bunny Suit," said Tbombz of Getbig.
X

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
MAN AGED 30 DIES, HAPPENS TO HAVE A FLU VIRUS AT THE TIME

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Haha. What a moron

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
MAN AGED 30 DIES, HAPPENS TO HAVE A FLU VIRUS AT THE TIME

This. But it doesn't play well with the left wing narrative so it needs some big font letters and bright colors, haha.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
It's bullshit all of it, no one died.....

Randomum

• Getbig III
Speaking of Tbombz, what is up with him recently?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Haha ,fuck him

X2
One less fucking moron in the world

Anyone who thinks it's a hoax or "99 harmless" deserves what they get.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
This. But it doesn't play well with the left wing narrative so it needs some big font letters and bright colors, haha.

You do what you have to do to get paid.  ;) ;)
X

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
But was he sexual...?
T

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
You don't need to 'think' it's a hoax, because it is. 

MSM lies about EVERYTHING.

What's the 30yo patients name and address? 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
It's bullshit all of it, no one died.....

Only because you said so

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Lol like a scene from a movie...."nurse, I made a mistake, I thought it was a hoax...." **gasp** (tongue falls out, patient dies)

Better conversation to have would be to confront the false positives that are running rampant, but that wouldn't be a good troll job would it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV

Hahahahahaha are they that crass?

Awesome.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You don't need to 'think' it's a hoax, because it is. 

MSM lies about EVERYTHING.

What's the 30yo patients name and address?

and this board is no different

mostly fucking morons spreading lies such as "it's a hoax".."it's just the flu"..."it's 99% harmless" etc....

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Hahahahahaha are they that crass?

Awesome.
No shit, I'm sure someone is going to utter that as their last breath.  I'm surprised they didn't say "vote for Biden, not Trump" at the end of their quote.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
You do what you have to do to get paid.  ;) ;)

Is that Gay for Soros? lol

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
X2
One less fucking moron in the world

Anyone who thinks it's a hoax or "99 harmless" deserves what they get.

Please stay locked up in your house for the next 10 years you pussy, lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Please stay locked up in your house for the next 10 years you pussy, lol

Anyone with the intelligence of a third grader can see the three things I listed in my posts are some of the common lies being passed around this board and the media in general

I guess we can now exclude you from that group