Author Topic: 'I thought this was a hoax': Patient, 30, dies after attending 'COVID party.’  (Read 5361 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
and this board is no different

mostly fucking morons spreading lies such as "it's a hoax".."it's just the flu"..."it's 99% harmless" etc....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
in      3..... 2..... 1....

Nah, I bypass anything that has a CNN link to it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
The MSM hype and fear mongering IS the hoax. 

People cannot and should not live their lives being fearful of every little fucking germ.  The human immune system becomes stronger when exposed to viruses and germs.  It will take care of itself.

I was at the gym this morning for my 4th workout since the lock down.  No one wearing masks and people working out like normal.  Everything's fine.

This. I’ll obviously get pissed if I got it, and would second guess on my deathbed if that’s what it came to, but it’s not going anywhere and we can’t stay locked down until there’s a cure. This virus kills less than 1% of the folks who get it, that’s not enough to run for your life and love in constant fear. People need to wear masks where asked, social distance and wash their hands.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
X2
One less fucking moron in the world

Anyone who thinks it's a hoax or "99 harmless" deserves what they get.

Oh, you are so "superinteligent" for your old age !.

Yeah, it's  China-Flu !.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
Death rate has dropped 75% since April even with the climbing cases.

This^

Death rate in USA is currently one third of its peak in April, but the case rate has near doubled.....

The virus is Rarely deadly. MSM is now focusing on case rates and not mentioning the very low death rates.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
The media is really pushing this:  >:(

Archaeology professor Chambers Meyer recklessly attended a Covid-19 virus-chasing karaoke bash only a week prior. Now, he lay weak and motionless in a hospital bed as Egyptain exchange student Ali El-Katatni fidgeted nervously before him, anticipating his final words. Chambers labored his deepest breath and looked up to address his favorite pupil, "You know, the ancient Egyptians had a beautiful belief about death. When their souls got to the entrance to heaven, the guards asked two questions. Their answers determined whether they were able to enter or not. 'Have you found joy in your life?' 'Has your life brought joy to others?'

As Chambers released his terminal breath, a note fell from his lifeless hand containing a message to anyone doubting Covid's severity, "Life is not the amount of breaths you take. It's the moments that take your breath away. Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance. And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance... I hope you dance."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Oh, you are so "superinteligent" for your old age !.

Yeah, it's  China-Flu !.

No, he’s a legit communist. He goes where the propaganda takes him. He’s voting Biden. Let’s take a look at Biden’s “advisors”....AOC (dumbest person to ever walk the halls of Congress), Omar, who just said in speech to abolish capitalism, Talib, who is in bed (along with Omar who’s in bed with everyone including her brother) that gives speeches to terrorist organizations such as CARE, Pressley and finally the ring master of the conga line of dimwits....Bernie Sanders.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
It's smart to have prepared a thoughtful "end-of-life" speech.

You never know when you might need it, especially in Covid times.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
X2
One less fucking moron in the world

Anyone who thinks it's a hoax or "99 harmless" deserves what they get.

Amen. The idiot actually admitted attending a "covid party."

Well, assuming any of the story is actually true to begin with.

I like coming to getbig because I no longer feel scared for my life. Cant wait for the bombs to be falling i will just hop on getbig and be reassured how unlikely i am to die from a nuclear blast, the bombs arent real, the detonators were made in china etc etc.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
No, he’s a legit communist. He goes where the propaganda takes him. He’s voting Biden. Let’s take a look at Biden’s “advisors”....AOC (dumbest person to ever walk the halls of Congress), Omar, who just said in speech to abolish capitalism, Talib, who is in bed (along with Omar who’s in bed with everyone including her brother) that gives speeches to terrorist organizations such as CARE, Pressley and finally the ring master of the conga line of dimwits....Bernie Sanders.

Bro you could be missing great friendships and relationships in your life. Politics arent everything. Some people with totally conflicting political views might have made great friends if you let them. And for what its worth, i dont hear too many logical rational factual arguments against the things he says. You are always ready to pull the trigger with one insulting post or another. Give it a rest, we are here because we love bodybuilding man. Never forget.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
People lie, media lies. Period. Now go to the gym

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
People lie, media lies. Period. No go to the gym

Why no go to the gym anymore?

They think it's boring?
Q

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 ;D   2009
F

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Why no go to the gym anymore?

They think it's boring?

noW, meant to write now

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

Archaeology professor Chambers Meyer recklessly attended a Covid-19 virus-chasing karaoke bash only a week prior. Now, he lay weak and motionless in a hospital bed as Egyptain exchange student Ali El-Katatni fidgeted nervously before him, anticipating his final words. Chambers labored his deepest breath and looked up to address his favorite pupil, "You know, the ancient Egyptians had a beautiful belief about death. When their souls got to the entrance to heaven, the guards asked two questions. Their answers determined whether they were able to enter or not. 'Have you found joy in your life?' 'Has your life brought joy to others?'

As Chambers released his terminal breath, a note fell from his lifeless hand containing a message to anyone doubting Covid's severity, "Life is not the amount of breaths you take. It's the moments that take your breath away. Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance. And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance... I hope you dance."

There is no way any of this actually was said

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV

It's true brah, media says so.... I believe it. :P

Flexacon

• Getbig V

Or more likely you got trolled by fake news

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
;)
F

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
 :)

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV

You would be correct and also clearly missing the whole point. Healthcare workers are obviously trying to GET PEOPLES ATTENTION. Now why would they do that? Could it be perhaps to get people to realize covid19 is more than a non existent threat?

Possibly maybe?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
'I thought this was a hoax': Patient, 30, dies after attending 'COVID party,' doctor says

A Texas doctor says a 30-year-old patient died after attending a "COVID party," believing the coronavirus pandemic was a hoax.

The patient, who was treated at a San Antonio hospital, is just one of thousands to test positive in the state in recent days. On Saturday, Texas state officials reported a record 10,351 daily new cases.

"We cared for a 30-year-old patient at Methodist Hospital who told their nurse that they had attended a 'COVID party.' ... Just before the patient died, they looked at their nurse and said 'I think I made a mistake. I thought this was a hoax, but it's not,'" said Dr. Jane Appleby in a video statement obtained by USA TODAY. Appleby is the chief medical officer for Methodist Healthcare in San Antonio.

Appleby said the parties are held by those skeptical of the virus and include someone who has previously tested positive. Attendees go to see "if the virus is real and if anyone gets infected."

Yeah right - must’ve been seriously fucking underlying Ill
Yeah of course he went to a China virus party 🙄
FFS they just can’t make up enough stupid scare stories for gullible hungry brigade
To swallow up.

On another note My Friend did a 27,000ft sky dive on Saturday & unfortunately
His Parachute didn’t open 😱 !! As if that wasn’t Bad luck enough when he hit the
Ground A 19ton Road roller ran over Him !!!!
As his nose had some gunk running out of it The Doctors put His Death down to
China Virus on his Death Certificate.

China Virus got another one.

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
You would be correct and also clearly missing the whole point. Healthcare workers are obviously trying to GET PEOPLES ATTENTION. Now why would they do that? Could it be perhaps to get people to realize covid19 is more than a non existent threat?

Possibly maybe?

So lying is okay as long as it has good intentions behind it?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
and this board is no different

mostly fucking morons spreading lies such as "it's a hoax".."it's just the flu"..."it's 99% harmless" etc....

Okay - please answer  -
Then what demographics is it hitting 99% of ???
And No it s no hoax for sure.

Megalodon

• Getbig V

I was only trolled by the parts of it I wrote myself. The movie quotes I added didn't fool me one bit.  ;)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
The Virus party headline is a bit childish... what's next -
"NeoNazi attends anti Homo-Gains Rally, !despite lockdown advice!, and gets Covid... instantly dies after taking 6 million sips of his KKK-Mart AnneFrank beer... regretting the err of his ways."

Lockdown could also be used to get rid of small business owners.
Hoax in the context of being massively blown out of proportion and not as in being a total lie.