Author Topic: Maybe this is old news but it looks like Britney lost what's left of her mind.  (Read 8416 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The amount of mental health problems is caused by feminism not right wing beliefs.  Please tell us which shithole country you hail from.

It‘s caused by ridding the cock carousel for too long and taking drugs. Used and abused, leaves a permanent imprint on the female brain. The 1000 cock stare is not a myth. Expect the same for many women when they hit 40. This trend has just begun.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
It‘s caused by ridding the cock carousel for too long and taking drugs. Used and abused, leaves a permanent imprint on the female brain. The 1000 cock stare is not a myth. Expect the same for many women when they hit 40. This trend has just begun.
True, in 20 to 30 years you will see craziness everywhere with women.  That being said, I would still hit Britney.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Even a hateful war machine like me can't pray for it 24 hours a day.  Maybe I have some compassion deep down in my black heart for broken down old pop stars.

As far as your homo accusations go.  It's been said......the one that starts with the gay talk.....is the one who secretly loves cock.

I hadn't even thought about Britney for years until this thread.

The last two songs of hers that I remember is the song that had "Will I Am" in it, and the song "Work, Bitch".  I'm assuming this was maybe 2014-2015 era.

I was floored when I saw her current photos.  Wow.  Is that Botox or something?  It just doesn't seem to be natural aging to me.

Regarding closet homosexuals...as a straight men, I have asked many times "Is so and so a bender [gay man]?"  But I'm just asking to know.  And wondering why the hell anyone, in 2020, would feel the need to hide being homosexual.

The brutal insults of SGT. BARNES...I'm 50/50 on him being gay.  Apparently 50% of homophobic "hate crimes" [crimes against homosexuals, presumably because they are gay, which contain anti-homosexual slurs and so on] are committed by gay men.

So I'm, mathematically-speaking, 50/50 on SGT. BARNES being a closet homosexual.

Or maybe he just hates gays for no reason.

I'd actually love to have an intelligent conversation with him about that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
All I'm saying is that back in the day when I was lusting after Britney, old Barnes was more interested in Justin Timberlake.

Hm, that would explain why he resents when Britney gets brought up, given that she swallowed the sperm of Justin Timberlake on a number of occasions.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
I hadn't even thought about Britney for years until this thread.

The last two songs of hers that I remember is the song that had "Will I Am" in it, and the song "Work, Bitch".  I'm assuming this was maybe 2014-2015 era.

I was floored when I saw her current photos.  Wow.  Is that Botox or something?  It just doesn't seem to be natural aging to me.

Regarding closet homosexuals...as a straight men, I have asked many times "Is so and so a bender [gay man]?"  But I'm just asking to know.  And wondering why the hell anyone, in 2020, would feel the need to hide being homosexual.

The brutal insults of SGT. BARNES...I'm 50/50 on him being gay.  Apparently 50% of homophobic "hate crimes" [crimes against homosexuals, presumably because they are gay, which contain anti-homosexual slurs and so on] are committed by gay men.

So I'm, mathematically-speaking, 50/50 on SGT. BARNES being a closet homosexual.

Or maybe he just hates gays for no reason.

I'd actually love to have an intelligent conversation with him about that.

I stopped reading after this known dick drainer said, “as a straight man...”

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
I stopped reading after this known dick drainer said, “as a straight man...”

I know he gets called gay quite often but are there any genuine reasons to think he is actually bent? I mean, the guy has kids and never seen anything to make me think that myself.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Even a hateful war machine like me can't pray for it 24 hours a day.  Maybe I have some compassion deep down in my black heart for broken down old pop stars.

As far as your homo accusations go.  It's been said......the one that starts with the gay talk.....is the one who secretly loves cock.

What does this say about Walter Sobchak? He can't stop talking about it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Britney Spears says she suffers from low self esteem. Her net worth is $215 million.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I know he gets called gay quite often but are there any genuine reasons to think he is actually bent? I mean, the guy has kids and never seen anything to make me think that myself.

Nah, good ol Matty isn't gay, he's straight as an arrow. He's just a tad autistic.

Goodrum/Prime/Tbombz on the other hand are great examples of Feggotry
Q

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
She has some loose screws … but still hittable for a 38 year old.

WooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    Its LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEE   bitch

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Britney Spears says she suffers from low self esteem. Her net worth is $215 million.

That is an interesting fact that bears talking about. Wealth has no bearing on happiness or sanity for that matter. I had a financial adviser some years ago that told me he noticed a lot of his clients with net worth over about 10 million were very miserable people. Once you have more money than you need for maintaining a great lifestyle you start to get bored. If you don't have any purpose you are striving for you can start to self destruct.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
gay 4 war is a delicate flower crying in the shower over his beloved pop star. With matt c as back up

Matt you are a clinically diagnosed retard, sorry, autistic, so nobody gives a shit what you think. go back to filling endless journals with nonsense writings and attacking schools

keep trying fellas when you aint jerkin to some pop star, aint even made a dent yet

balzac

• Getbig IV
 :D

I know she's past her prime like all women over the age of 23, but that's not the problem.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
White girls don't age well. Breaking news, I know...
Lincoln shot, Titanic sink, etc...

Side note, I knew a Dr who used to write her Adderall scripts (to other ppl, then given to her for a measly 1k a week.. went in for almost 2yrs. seems like a lotta speed. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Got caught after on of the ppl gotta dui and told on him & their little scheme)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Yeah, I guess I didn't realize that she's been really fucked up for a long time dealing with drugs and mental illness and all that.

I feel bad for shitting on her now.  This is what happens when young girls go to Hollywood and sell their hole.......I mean, soul.

Dave D

• Getbig V
White girls don't age well. Breaking news, I know...
Lincoln shot, Titanic sink, etc...

Side note, I knew a Dr who used to write her Adderall scripts (to other ppl, then given to her for a measly 1k a week.. went in for almost 2yrs. seems like a lotta speed. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Got caught after on of the ppl gotta dui and told on him & their little scheme)

The Doctor told you he was prescribing Adderall to her friends and that she was buying them illegally?

What was your relationship with that doc?

youandme

• Getbig V
Past her prime and she’s got kids (non custodial parent - shows lack of nurturing capabilities) but she’s got money.

Wtf, she’s gotta learn to take the phone and raise it up but angle it to the side of her face like every other girl working the ‘angles’ lol

She’ll be able to pull a boy toy well into her 50s.

kh300

• Getbig V
Girls start at the top and its a slow decline (if they're careful)

Men start at the bottom and its a steady increase (if they're careful)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
kevin federline her ex got custody of her kids

that should tell you all you need to know about her

E
E

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V

Matt C is not gay.

He has taken 100’s of dicks up his ass and just to continually prove how much he dislikes homosexuality.

Lakehead isn’t just the name of a University, it’s also a first date with Matt C.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
What does this say about Walter Sobchak? He can't stop talking about it.

Fuck off you vile, disgusting, disgrace of a human being.

Why the fuck are you even here? You have absolutely nothing in common with anyone on this board and you’re so fucking brain dead that people actually think your stupidity is trolling.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Matt C is not gay.

He has taken 100’s of dicks up his ass and just to continually prove how much he dislikes homosexuality.

Lakehead isn’t just the name of a University, it’s also a first date with Matt C.

As an autistic White man, do you have any idea how much it would benefit me to be able to play the gay card?

In 2020, who cares if someone is gay or not?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
As an autistic White man, do you have any idea how much it would benefit me to be able to play the gay card?

In 2020, who cares if someone is gay or not?

Matt, there is no gay card anymore. The entire gay rights movement has been hijacked by transvestites and kiddie fuckers.

They vote Democrat and call themselves liberals.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

OUTED!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

That's sad but I imagine the girls she grew up with in Louisiana also have low self esteem and have a negative net worth.