Author Topic: Maybe this is old news but it looks like Britney lost what's left of her mind.  (Read 8434 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
If she wasnt famous and you saw her on the street, you would still think she was hot.Its just you are judging her based on her peak, which was above 99% of women who have existed

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
If she wasnt famous and you saw her on the street, you would still think she was hot.Its just you are judging her based on her peak, which was above 99% of women who have existed
Yes, she is way hotter than most 38 year old women.

falco

• Getbig V
Over the age of 23  ::)

I would say 30.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
I was recently made aware of her Instagram account.  I know she's past her prime like all women over the age of 23 14, ...

Hi Mr. Biden.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
If she wasnt famous and you saw her on the street, you would still think she was hot.

Wrong. 

Women over 30 are invisible to me.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

Hi Mr. Biden.

I'm not a child sniffing piece of Democrat peedo filth.  I like beautiful young women and I don't apologize for it.

If older women want to get attention from me then then need to start taking better care of themselves.  That's all.  It isn't my fault that they get fat and their muscles atrophy from poor diet and inactivity.  It isn't my fault that their faces age prematurely from binge drinking, smoking cigarettes, and overexposure to the sun.  It isn't my fault that their insecurity drives them to inject botox into their faces to the point that they end up looking like clowns.  It isn't my fault that they litter their bodies with ugly tattoos that make them look like street walking trailer trash.  It also isn't my fault that when their looks start to fade women become shrieking, hostile, insufferable kunts.

I don't wear dirty sneakers, I don't buy used clothing, and I certainly don't put my dick in dirty used up old bitches.

Army of One

• Getbig V
Wrong. 

Women over 30 are invisible to me.

You wouldnt look twice at this?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
You wouldnt look twice at this?

I wouldn't look at her once let alone twice.

Crows feet, receding hairline.  If she came to my hotel room as a housekeeper I'd call the front desk and have them send someone else.

I'm a decently good looking man who keeps himself in excellent shape.  I have options.  I'll leave the chubby karens to the guys on Plenty of Fish.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Personally I`d fuck her deep in her asshole.

Time to ungay this fucking thread !!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Crows feet, receding hairline.  If she came to my hotel room as a housekeeper I'd call the front desk and have them send someone else.

I'm a decently good looking man who keeps himself in excellent shape.  I have options.  I'll leave the chubby karens to the guys on Plenty of Fish.
:D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

But we all would look THRICE at Henda's Hairy Chest!
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
PTPS already.... Sheesh...
T

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V

pamith

• Getbig V
Lol wtf

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
I'm not a child sniffing piece of Democrat peedo filth.  I like beautiful young women and I don't apologize for it.

If older women want to get attention from me then then need to start taking better care of themselves.  That's all.  It isn't my fault that they get fat and their muscles atrophy from poor diet and inactivity.  It isn't my fault that their faces age prematurely from binge drinking, smoking cigarettes, and overexposure to the sun.  It isn't my fault that their insecurity drives them to inject botox into their faces to the point that they end up looking like clowns.  It isn't my fault that they litter their bodies with ugly tattoos that make them look like street walking trailer trash.  It also isn't my fault that when their looks start to fade women become shrieking, hostile, insufferable kunts.

I don't wear dirty sneakers, I don't buy used clothing, and I certainly don't put my dick in dirty used up old bitches.

Joke was on Biden - not you.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

youandme

• Getbig V
Girls start at the top and its a slow decline (if they're careful)

Men start at the bottom and its a steady increase (if they're careful)

Spot on. Any guy settling for a chick in their 30s when he’s at his prime market value is a fool with low self esteem. She’s the one getting the deal in that relationship.

Henda

• Getbig V

Haha thought it was already decided I’m coming to live in your home once my kids are up and left? Plus the odd meet in hotel room if you ever near northern England

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Haha thought it was already decided I’m coming to live in your home once my kids are up and left? Plus the odd meet in hotel room if you ever near northern England

Thanks!
Q

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V

I’m not exactly sure where “Northern England” is, but if it wasn’t for COVID-19 I’d have traveled to “Northern England” and taken you out for fish & chips, beer, and roundhouse kicking homeless men who show us their ballsack.

I can’t meet you in a hotel room if you’re a married man with kids. That will have to be Kwon and SF1900.

Henda

• Getbig V
I’m not exactly sure where “Northern England” is, but if it wasn’t for COVID-19 I’d have traveled to “Northern England” and taken you out for fish & chips, beer, and roundhouse kicking homeless men who show us their ballsack.

I can’t meet you in a hotel room if you’re a married man with kids. That will have to be Kwon and SF1900.

Haha There is only one Stinking Homeless tramp In town and he lives out the way in the woods and not sure if he ever shows anyone his sack, but up for the beer/vodkas

Henda

• Getbig V

Thanks!
[/quote
]
Haha counting down the days mate

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Thanks!
Haha counting down the days mate

LÖL (as we say in Sweden)
Q