Author Topic: Trump and Pence - The Next Conflict  (Read 4645 times)

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
Trump and Pence - The Next Conflict
« on: July 14, 2020, 07:12:44 PM »
Watch Trump and Pence initiate USA-China conflict so he can be re-elected...

Coming in the next few days

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The next conflict
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 07:15:00 PM »

You realize there hasn't been a military "conflict" in the entire time Trump haas been in office...right? But compare that to our previous Presidents.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 07:18:00 PM »
You realize there hasn't been a military "conflict" in the entire time Trump haas been in office...right? But compare that to our previous Presidents.

yeah,'cause he likes the stern dictators, along the lines of Putin. They remind him of his daddy that he never could please.
No, this time the evangelical stream will dictate Trump moves. There will be a conflict.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 07:21:30 PM »
yeah,'cause he likes the stern dictators, along the lines of Putin. They remind him of his daddy that he never could please.
No, this time the evangelical stream will dictate Trump moves. There will be a conflict.

Ummm this has been on the cards WAY before Trump.

We have a global pandemic caused by China during which, China withheld information that crippled every country worldwide and has triggered a global economic meltdown..... but yet it's Trump lol..... 

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2020, 07:22:57 PM »

Oh , drunken Serb is back !.

How was rioting in Belgrade last night  ;D.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2020, 07:25:00 PM »

Yeah, but between Kosovo & Serbia , Albanians will win  ;D ;D ;D.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2020, 07:29:29 PM »
Are you saying Xi is not a stern dictator?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2020, 07:49:28 PM »
Are you saying Xi is not a stern dictator?

Xi is, but Trump is not making these moves, this time he's a political chess figure

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2020, 07:51:02 PM »
Ummm this has been on the cards WAY before Trump.

We have a global pandemic caused by China during which, China withheld information that crippled every country worldwide and has triggered a global economic meltdown..... but yet it's Trump lol.....

I never mentioned that the pandemic is Trump's mistake. He just buggered the American response to it.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2020, 07:54:54 PM »
Oh , drunken Serb is back !.

How was rioting in Belgrade last night  ;D.

not too many people last night, but the current regime does not have the support of the people anymore. They opened up a country to have elections in which most of the opposition did not take part. Of course, they won. Then, the infection rates went up and the people rioted as a response.
That move by the regime was a typical Trump-like advance.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2020, 07:58:21 PM »

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2020, 07:58:51 PM »

Yeah, but between Kosovo & Serbia , Albanians will win  ;D ;D ;D.

Hard to say, 98% of the Kosovo population is Albanian not unlike New Mexico with a significant Latino population. Will Latinos in New Mexico win?

Of course brah, you just don't see it yet.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2020, 07:59:07 PM »
I never mentioned that the pandemic is Trump's mistake. He just buggered the American response to it.

How?

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2020, 08:00:24 PM »

oh you liked that video of your mom and me

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2020, 08:02:31 PM »
oh you liked that video of your mom and me

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2020, 08:03:29 PM »
How?

Seriously, the USA could have started producing and importing respiratory safety equipment much sooner for example.
Then, as soon as the American people started flattening the curve, he urged to open up the country. Look at Florida, Texas and so on, now.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2020, 08:04:58 PM »

you came when watching it and now you're happy?

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2020, 08:08:08 PM »
be back, gotta go for a few mins.
please if you want to talk I'm open to serious replies, if not fuck off.

I

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2020, 08:14:07 PM »
be back, gotta go for a few mins.
please if you want to talk I'm open to serious replies, if not fuck off.

I

Did your parents spawn anything that wasn't brain dead?  Oh yeah...Go intercourse yourself, cuckwit.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2020, 08:17:01 PM »
Seriously, the USA could have started producing and importing respiratory safety equipment much sooner for example.
Then, as soon as the American people started flattening the curve, he urged to open up the country. Look at Florida, Texas and so on, now.

Producing? In America we have what's called "states rights" which basically means each state in responsible for itself, both state and local governments. The Federal government Is there as a "safety net" for the states that may need help. That means its the responsibility of the Governor and local officials for their own people. In the states (all Democrat ran) they were not prepared for a pandemic like they were supposed to be. All state and federal officials are supposed to have an already plan in place for such emergencies...they failed. NY and NYC being the least prepared. BUT...when asking for help from the federal Government, IE; Trump, he didn't hesitate to give them what they wanted ASAP, and what I mean by ASAP, I mean within 48-72 hrs in a lot of the cases.

This can be backed by the Dem testimonials to Trump with his rapid response. He even deployed hospital ships on both the East and West Coasts just in case. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2020, 08:21:08 PM »
you came when watching it and now you're happy?

No, I'm likening you to the retard Simple Jack.  The fact that you couldn't tell gives strength to the comparison.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2020, 08:23:55 PM »
No, I'm likening you to the retard Simple Jack.  The fact that you couldn't tell gives strength to the comparison.

When that film came out and I had not yet seen it, my brothers would call me "Simple Jack" and I thought it was funny, then when the movie came out on DVD, I bought it not knowing until...I cracked up! 

"Simple Jack"! ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2020, 08:26:43 PM »

I'm not going to give him a hard time because I don't think he's from this country

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2020, 08:33:40 PM »

ok, I'm back, if I were a Simple Jack I would have closed down the USA for a year so the the pandemic does not become endemic. Then, I would build a wall between Mexico and the USA since I would present a strong case of ending the plight of sick people into the country.
Instead, we have the likes of Pray_4_Analreceive, believing into the dipshit Trump moves.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2020, 08:34:15 PM »
I'm not going to give him a hard time because I don't think he's from this country

oohh, i so scared master coach