Author Topic: Irish Gypsies WYHI?  (Read 17983 times)

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
Re: Irish Gypsies WYHI?
« Reply #75 on: March 27, 2014, 09:38:44 AM »
Seriously Ro, do you think there is some shadow cabal running the world and controlling all the people.

Come on mate, its just a load of random people just milling about trying to eek out a living.

What, you mean the Rothschild family isn't secretly controlling everything we do???

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #76 on: March 27, 2014, 09:42:10 AM »
Seriously Ro, do you think there is some shadow cabal running the world and controlling all the people.

Come on mate, its just a load of random people just milling about trying to eek out a living.

I don't believe they are reptiles but I do 'believe' 'know' that there is global architecture ie globalism and those playing the strings are not enlightened beings. I dont feel my personal life has been overly affected though.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2014, 09:43:16 AM »
Did you even read what  I said?
The Travellers are known as scam artists in the US. Many do the home improvement scam...
For instance, they pick out elderly people, and claim that they can do their drive way, or fix the house...all they need is a down payment. They get a check from the person- down payment. They claim they got top notch concrete or Tarmac. They start, and then they never finish. Ripping the people off. They go from county to county and state to state, using different alias.
What ethnicity they come from, I know not.
But, it's a big issue on the East Coast and the South.
The women typically handle the money---the accountants. They give their kids a ton toys, electronics.

Maybe if you actually knew someone who dealt with them, or was scammed by them, then maybe you can soak on it.

I 100% guarantee you they are of Irish heritage. If they're pulling the "tarmac your driveway" scam it's a definite yes. Also, I saw a doc on Irish-American travellers recently, they look exactly like the ones we have here except with a hybrid American accent. Hard to explain, a lot have that "look" that they presumably get from the years of inbreeding that went on (still goes on) back the years

Simple Simon

« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2014, 09:43:50 AM »
I don't believe they are reptiles but I do 'believe' 'know' that there is global architecture and those playing the strings are not enlightened beings. I dont feel my personal life has been overly affected though.
Are you aware that John Prescott attended the Bilderbergs meeting once?

If hes part of the power structure then we are going to be fine.

Simple Simon

« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2014, 09:45:42 AM »
I 100% guarantee you they are of Irish heritage. If they're pulling the "tarmac your driveway" scam it's a definite yes. Also, I saw a doc on Irish-American travellers recently, they look exactly like the ones we have here except with a hybrid American accent. Hard to explain, a lot have that "look" that they presumably get from the years of inbreeding that went on (still goes on) back the years

Travellers are the best at laying tarmac, they always mess up the job though because they never stay around long enough to watch it set.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2014, 09:47:43 AM »
Oh, ok...see, I don't know their ethnicity, so I cannot speak on it.
But, they'll claim that they have top notch Tarmac/concrete.
Eff up the driveway, pour some concrete, and roll out. They also have home improvement businesses in different names.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2014, 09:48:58 AM »

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2014, 09:53:43 AM »
They tend to leave school at 9 and get married by 17, and they're never allowed out, so you'll never see one in her 20's knocking about in town, so its a hypothetical question:

Bearing in mind what her brothers and cousins might be coming for if they knock on your door.

gyspsies = consanguinity.

brother and sister banging together in the caravan.
asstropin

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2014, 10:49:34 AM »
I read this in a lucky mascot from lucky charms voice, but in my head ofcourse I never want to openly offend anyone, especially someone that shares genes of said peoples

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2014, 11:20:20 AM »
Sev I agree with you about the brainwashing and soul numbing influence of government and 'society' but when you talk about lizard people well it just makes everything else you talk about loose its authority.
I never seek validation. I speak of what I know, lived and seen. If you don't believe me, that's fine with me. I cannot do what I try to do and expect people to take me seriously. I do what I do and lets the chips fall where they may. You see, for you, simon or irish and whomever else is insane talk, for some people like myself, it's the reality of life. MAKE WHAT YOU WILL OF IT.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2014, 11:24:21 AM »
You are still in Platos cave Seb, you just think you are outside.
I have no clue wtf you mean. Maybe you are too subtle for me.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2014, 11:29:56 AM »
I read this in a lucky mascot from lucky charms voice, but in my head ofcourse I never want to openly offend anyone, especially someone that shares genes of said peoples

Hahaha. But in all seriousness, travellers have a distinctly different accent to the rest of the "settled Irish". You can tell by the way they talk immediately. Brad Pitt does a fairly decent job at portraying it, actually. Especially for an American because they can't do Irish accents at all.

I generally get on quite well with travellers one on one  - they're always stopping me in the middle of the street asking me about training and juice and I humour them. I also sold one a van the other day. I had the van up on a car website for 2 days and I had about 15 calls from travellers and they always say "I'm a cash man, I've 3,000 (1,000e less than the price in the ad) here in my pocket I'll come meet you now" and I respond "sure, everybody's got fuckin cash man...no big deal about that". They're so fucking cheeky. I ended up selling to a traveller in the trade in the end, reason I sold to him was because he wasn't as pushy as the rest.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2014, 11:30:26 AM »
Sev I agree with you about the brainwashing and soul numbing influence of government and 'society' but when you talk about lizard people well it just makes everything else you talk about loose its authority.

What's wrong with the Lizardpeople?

I heard there is a big underground congregation of them in Venezuela!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2014, 11:40:30 AM »
still see 'no travellers' signs on some pubs 'round here.

a few weeks back, it kicked off at some gypo wedding over a fucking pork pie. ::) the scratter's a barraclough. fairly well known, huge gypo family round these parts. well past it to.. living on the family name and past glories  

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2014, 12:00:40 PM »
I don't fuck sub humans.....

Simple Simon

« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2014, 12:03:04 PM »
I have no clue wtf you mean. Maybe you are too subtle for me.
Platos cave

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2014, 12:16:35 PM »
Platos cave

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave
I am not going to bother to click the link to read a story to get what you meant with your comment. I indulge you with answers because behind the gstring ripped glutes photo exposing your ass to the world, proud as can be of your MAJOR accomplishment in life as the 8th runner up to the lightweight Mr Brittain 19 years ago, there must be a flicker of the spirit that animates your less than desirable physique.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2014, 12:34:40 PM »
I don't fuck sub humans.....

They are almost sub-human, I'll agree with you on that. But you're no "great shakes" yourself. I know you think you're all that...but you're just a little twink gymrat like at the local YMCA...seen your pics and was very disappointed. How can one be so cocky yet so mediocre in reality? Even Sev is above you in my ratings.

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2014, 12:37:36 PM »
I am not going to bother to click the link to read a story to get what you meant with your comment. I indulge you with answers because behind the gstring ripped glutes photo exposing your ass to the world, proud as can be of your MAJOR accomplishment in life as the 8th runner up to the lightweight Mr Brittain 19 years ago, there must be a flicker of the spirit that animates your less than desirable physique.

How's your book going? Broke a million sales yet? You were doing a lot pushing for it here...it must have been a success, right? Right?

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2014, 12:40:00 PM »
They are almost sub-human, I'll agree with you on that. But you're no "great shakes" yourself. I know you think you're all that...but you're just a little twink gymrat like at the local YMCA...seen your pics and was very disappointed. How can one be so cocky yet so mediocre in reality? Even Sev is above you in my ratings.

lol....you're still butt hurt from the "irish curse" comment?....bwahahaha

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2014, 12:43:41 PM »
How's your book going? Broke a million sales yet? You were doing a lot pushing for it here...it must have been a success, right? Right?
let me give you an example Mr Bean Pole on why I think your IQ is a double digit affair..

why would I try to push a book in romanian on an american site about bodybuilding where nobody speaks romanian and there are no romanians reading it?  see what I mean?  :D

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2014, 12:45:25 PM »
lol....you're still butt hurt from the "irish curse" comment?....bwahahaha

The only person I ever heard using that term was you and Wolfox. Is he one of your gimmicks?

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2014, 12:47:38 PM »
let me give you an example Mr Bean Pole on why I think your IQ is a double digit affair..

why would I try to push a book in romanian on an american site about bodybuilding where nobody speaks romanian and there are no romanians reading it?  see what I mean?  :D

Yes, because anybody with a double-digit IQ can go to University and get a degree in Electronic Engineering  ::)

I have more money than you and I'm more educated than you and I fuck more and better looking women than you ever will...I think I'm doing it right and you're maybe doing it wrong?

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2014, 12:49:34 PM »
The only person I ever heard using that term was you and Wolfox. Is he one of your gimmicks?

no, can't claim him...only this account for me. Common term out of NYC....

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2014, 12:52:01 PM »
Yes, because anybody with a double-digit IQ can go to University and get a degree in Electronic Engineering  ::)

I have more money than you and I'm more educated than you and I fuck more and better looking women than you ever will...I think I'm doing it right and you're maybe doing it wrong?

funny I can say the same about you...Better degree from a better U, check. More money, HUGE check. More fur, easy check.