Author Topic: BARRY BONDS INDICTED!!!  (Read 6390 times)

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: BARRY BONDS INDICTED!!!
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2007, 09:41:46 PM »
LOL at you not thinking steroids have killed people.  That's just epic stupidity.

Did I say that steroids haven't killed people?  Point out to me where I did... Yes, people have died from them (a HELL of alot more bbers have died from insulin/diuretics though) just because you will always have a handfull of morons that don't know what they are doing and go way over the top.  Are they as dangerous as you and the uneducated majority in the media say?  Nope... not by a long shot.  Show me how steroids stack up to tylenol in that department.  Your logic is so outrageously flawed I'm starting to think your a 14-year old boy ;D

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2007, 09:57:48 PM »
Do you believe it's wise for your average gym-goer to use steroids when they will derive no monetary benefits from doing so?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2007, 10:00:27 PM »
Do you believe it's wise for your average gym-goer to use steroids when they will derive no monetary benefits from doing so?
Do you believe it's wise for your average slut to get breast implants when they will derive no self esteem from doing so?
Squishy face retard

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2007, 10:01:17 PM »
The feds can indict a paper bag. It means nothing. Bonds will be found not guilty. The closest he'll see of a prison cell were the postcards sent to him by Anderson. The record and the asterisk is up to MLB, not the feds.

na he is going in the joint next to big bubba in a good federal prison for about a year,,when the federals in every country not only usa..when the feds decided to go after you you will be indited and sevre prison time,,feds never ever go after half cases or 800pills of anavar...feds only go after the head of snakes and  the big story makers which in this case is very famous baseball player that had very close tied relashions to balco which is head of snake,,feds go where the money is,,where 10k a week of invaded taxes is a normal atmosphere they dont go after your 22 year old wife who want to lose weight,,this is what you need to understand,,barry bonds = money and inaddition hormones and lies in the face of feds that is why he will serve time or get a dream team with all his money and get plea deal  or something and if a plea deal reached he will lose his record 100% inaddition to being humiliated in public for ever same as marion jons

this is one thing you dont understand about the fed,,the feds dont play bullshit,,the feds do not leave things for luck,,the feds come in contact with you with out you even knowing long before they indite you in public,,the feds will purchase from you directly or indirectly before they close the loop on you,,this is not some 'getbig i wanna be a bodybuilder gossip and opinion boards' this is feds they are payed to put the big problems in a box and clean the core of the problem

local authorities in every country are different but they too usually concentrate on real drugs not on what your body has in it to begin with and you are born with that is called testosterone.they themselves know its not real drug

the reason they will come knock your door if they do it is because you have already long record  fellonies and large bag of  problems and known in your local no where to be found town as trouble maker,,,then you are fucked and 99% of what you hear about are bad bad guys who do a lot more than taking dianabol pill and testoerone shot,,the ones you hear about almost always have a hand and leg in narcotics painkillers domestic abuse past arrests etc etc many of them are the reborn christian  as you like to call them in america

in any case feds do not play with poopoo,,feds go after big things,,if its less than 10s of thousand of dollars they dont even fart twards that direction,,give respect to your feds they are good at what they do!
fallen angel

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2007, 10:09:47 PM »
in any case feds do not play with poopoo,,feds go after big things,,if its less than 10s of thousand of dollars they dont even fart twards that direction,,give respect to your feds they are good at what they do!
Give me access to all public records and 50 hours a week.  I think I could crack a few cases, as well.  These guys have nothing but time on their and all the resources in the world.  It doesn't seem to hard to convict a baseball player of perjury. ::)
Tax money put to real good use here.  I wonder how many man hours they spent on the Balco case...hahah
Cracking the steroid ring, big contribution.  How about ridding the world of major cocaine dealers/distributors.  Once that is done, make smoking and drinking illegal.  That should go over well with the alcohols and smokers. ;)
The government is filled with epic douchebags.  More concerned about a seat belt saftey warning and enforcing nonsense highway speed laws, than actually making a driving test a real challenge.
The list goes on and on.
N

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2007, 10:15:05 PM »
Do you believe it's wise for your average slut to get breast implants when they will derive no self esteem from doing so?

If you don't make a living from steroids you are a fool for using them.  Additionally, you trade in your self-respect the second you inject.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2007, 10:19:57 PM »
Give me access to all public records and 50 hours a week.  I think I could crack a few cases, as well.  These guys have nothing but time on their and all the resources in the world.  It doesn't seem to hard to convict a baseball player of perjury. ::)
Tax money put to real good use here.  I wonder how many man hours they spent on the Balco case...hahah
Cracking the steroid ring, big contribution.  How about ridding the world of major cocaine dealers/distributors.  Once that is done, make smoking and drinking illegal.  That should go over well with the alcohols and smokers. ;)
The government is filled with epic douchebags.  More concerned about a seat belt saftey warning and enforcing nonsense highway speed laws, than actually making a driving test a real challenge.
The list goes on and on.

remember! only 150 arrests were made in big operation that happened the feds could if wanted arrest 1500 not 150,,why they didnt do it? because they take off the HEADS OF SNAKE,,they take big problems and those 150 individuals were part of big problems that also involved the real drugs you are talking about since they had their own "trailer labs" and if you do home made turky testosterone i can assure you the temptation to make home made meth and sell it and hurt society is big! it is a lot more money than testosterone,,so the 150 people who got arrested were arrested for a reason,,,exact same reason that the 150000 people who didnt get arrested got letter in the mail signed by the feds with love to scare your sissy selves or simpy left alone because the feds know how kids are,,,feds got kids too believe it or not

in any case 150 arrestes were needed to be made and were made ,,,the ones who walk free are not major factor and now live in the desert
fallen angel

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2007, 10:21:18 PM »
If you don't make a living from steroids you are a fool for using them.  Additionally, you trade in your self-respect the second you inject.
Let me know when you start campaigning against plastic surgery then.  If you are not stripping, acting or hooking then there is no reason for it is there?  More people get plastic surgery than juice. 

BTW, would you be fine with the elimination of birth control, also the exogenous use of hormones?  There is no real need for it.

I don't care either way but the reasons for your argument are flawed.
Squishy face retard

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2007, 10:22:56 PM »

Tell us more, "alldrugs"!   ;D

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2007, 10:24:34 PM »
Let me know when you start campaigning against plastic surgery then.  If you are not stripping, acting or hooking then there is no reason for it is there?  More people get plastic surgery than juice. 

BTW, would you be fine with the elimination of birth control, also the exogenous use of hormones?  There is no real need for it.

I don't care either way but the reasons for your argument are flawed.

If you train and take steroids because you can't accept what God gave you at birth then you've got major issues.  That's not what it's supposed to be about.  That mentality represents everything that is WRONG with bodybuilding.

Comparing taking drugs for reasons of VANITY to taking them to prevent getting pregnant is pretty sad.  I hope you come up with a better analogy in the future.

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2007, 10:25:59 PM »
If you train and take steroids because you can't accept what God gave you at birth then you've got major issues.  That's not what it's supposed to be about.  That mentality represents everything that is WRONG with bodybuilding.

Comparing taking drugs for reasons of VANITY to taking them to prevent getting pregnant is pretty sad.  I hope you come up with a better analogy in the future.

Your dancing around the main point he questioned you with...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2007, 10:47:44 PM »

Hello other self. ;D
N

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2007, 10:56:13 PM »
The comparison is assinine and you know it.  Good to see you dodge the fact that you were called out on it.  They need a smiley on here waiving a white flag for you.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2007, 07:27:26 AM »
If you train and take steroids because you can't accept what God gave you at birth then you've got major issues.  That's not what it's supposed to be about.  That mentality represents everything that is WRONG with bodybuilding.

Comparing taking drugs for reasons of VANITY to taking them to prevent getting pregnant is pretty sad.  I hope you come up with a better analogy in the future.
1. Still dodging the multi million dollar a year industry that is plastic surgery when compared to the 1-6% of athletes that use AAS, a number that decreases as athletes increase in ability and athletic level.

2. In terms of birth control pills, they do more than just keep your woman from getting pregnant.  They regulate periods in women athletes, keep women in menopause looking liking women, and the same thing applies to female athletes who raises their own test levels just by competing the way they do.  If they cannot handle the endocrine system that God gave them and what can happen with that system then they have major issues.
Squishy face retard

Alex23

« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2007, 08:57:25 AM »
more of your tax dollars hard at work. ::)

4 fucking years going on 5.... a team of 12 prosecutors working full time on that case "hoping" to hit the mediatic jackpot...  ::)

Meanwhile, 10 million kids don't have health insurance.

The Coach

« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2007, 09:00:58 AM »
Maybe there should be another league.  NL, AL, and EL (Enhanced league).  The Real World Series.

What part are you trouble understanding, If Barry goes to jail, it should be for purgery not for using gear, 80-90% of the league are "enhanced" he's played on a level field for a long long time.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2007, 09:51:15 AM »
What part are you trouble understanding, If Barry goes to jail, it should be for purgery not for using gear, 80-90% of the league are "enhanced" he's played on a level field for a long long time.
he should leave the country now while he's still able

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2007, 10:58:38 AM »
Of course I love conspiracies... but...

anyone else think maybe they postponed indicting him because nailing the all-time HR leader to the wall would be a bigger trophy than just nailing "the guy who could have gotten the record, but retired first"?

If I was the prosecutor looking for a trophy, barry 07 is way bigger than barry 06.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2007, 11:31:31 AM »
Bonds will be found innocent.The feds have to prove that he KNOWINGLY used steroids and that will prove to be impossible without Anderson.The guy who implied Anderson rolled over on Bonds is a fool.Anderson HATES the dirty government and wouldnt EVER help those scum bags.They released him because they couldnt hold him anymore for not testifying.

Steroids ,or any drug,being illegal is a violation of our right to privacy.The idea that a women can get an abortion because "she has the right to do what she wants with her body" but a grown man cant use drugs is about the dumbest thing Ive ever seen[compare the number of deaths from steroids to botched abortions].Add to that that its scum bags like congressman Patrick KENNEDY BANNING IT AS HE JUST FINNISHED HIS THIRD STINT IN REHAB , and that makes it even more assanine.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2007, 11:39:30 AM »
I dont know if barry will be found innocent or not.  I dont think the feds would press charges unless they had some hard evidence

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2007, 12:02:59 PM »
Bonds will be found innocent.The feds have to prove that he KNOWINGLY used steroids and that will prove to be impossible without Anderson.The guy who implied Anderson rolled over on Bonds is a fool.Anderson HATES the dirty government and wouldnt EVER help those scum bags.They released him because they couldnt hold him anymore for not testifying.

Steroids ,or any drug,being illegal is a violation of our right to privacy.The idea that a women can get an abortion because "she has the right to do what she wants with her body" but a grown man cant use drugs is about the dumbest thing Ive ever seen[compare the number of deaths from steroids to botched abortions].Add to that that its scum bags like congressman Patrick KENNEDY BANNING IT AS HE JUST FINNISHED HIS THIRD STINT IN REHAB , and that makes it even more assanine.

bonds is cooked more of a done carrer with shame kind of cooked and his record will most likley not stand in the eyes of people for over couple years,,anderson is a scambag but thenagain he was doing exactly what 1005 of the players in usa do and it is  hormonizign themselves,,atleast from now when you see sports you know why the american teams are so much stronger and win against other teams,,its because every one is on for years from colledge days if not highschool while in other places they dont have that kind of money needed for super athletes

iit is a shame though that barry bonds life is ruined while armstrong the cyclist that juiced more than barry walk free of trouble to the sunshine,,give me a break a guy with cancer winning the tour the france  5 ,,6 ,,7 ,,,8 times  he is lucky they couldnt find their hand and feet in france during his time period because you saw what happened to the other american redhead shame
fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2007, 12:05:26 PM »
federal court could be difficult to win for bonds