Author Topic: Natural or Not?  (Read 4907 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Natural or Not?
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2009, 12:23:07 PM »
Fucking firefighters are bunch of homos.
not true asshole

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2009, 12:23:33 PM »
ALL ANGLE.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2009, 12:25:34 PM »
I want to think he's in the top bracket of fucking phenomenal naturals... but then the more I read about his diet I started to think he's on a low dose of gear. I don't think it's anything insane. But he is on a very low fat diet year round. Cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone and I can't believe that someone dieting that religiously all year (this is an off season picture, for him this is almost "fat") there's no way he's doing this clean.

exactly this is what proved to me he wasn't natural

E
E

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2009, 12:31:53 PM »
I want to think he's in the top bracket of fucking phenomenal naturals... but then the more I read about his diet I started to think he's on a low dose of gear. I don't think it's anything insane. But he is on a very low fat diet year round. Cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone and I can't believe that someone dieting that religiously all year (this is an off season picture, for him this is almost "fat") there's no way he's doing this clean.

Either way, I don't think he's on a myriad of drugs. I think he's on a therapeutic or slightly supraphysiological level of test, no other androgens. He definitely has his diet in check and knows his body inside and out. I wish I had the dedication to eat and drink as meticulously as him. He knows his body so well. Very intuitive.

It's true that it's hard to put on more muscle when your fats are so low but I think his body is in a state of homeostasis, Its become easier to maintain.  I don't know what he's weighing here but I think if he did add more fat to his diet he would be able to add a bit more muscle in the long run.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2009, 12:49:42 PM »
not true asshole

Let's say you have no idea and leave it at that, okay? No idea. Zip. None. If you had an idea of what we do, we would not be good at what we do, now would we? We would be girls. Are you calling us girls?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2009, 01:00:02 PM »

dustin

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2009, 02:14:09 PM »
It's true that it's hard to put on more muscle when your fats are so low but I think his body is in a state of homeostasis, Its become easier to maintain.  I don't know what he's weighing here but I think if he did add more fat to his diet he would be able to add a bit more muscle in the long run.

While that's true, he's too young to look like that on the diet he's been using... unless he were taking AAS. Takes a supraphysiological level of hormones to obtain a supraphysiological physique. He spent years getting to know his body and he's been eating about the same for the last few years. So I don't think there's any other way for him to gain that much mass. He's never been a huge bulker. He just puts on slow, QUALITY, appreciable gains. I think he cycles very sparingly and very intelligently.

This is no knock to his work ethic. This is what I want to emulate. I'm using small cycles and I can finally take a bit of sauce, put on a bit of dense, quality muscle and retain a good amount once I come off. That's what it's all about. A pound of muscle is not just a pound of muscle. It can look like a pound of shitty, watery muscle that will disappear once you're off hormones, or it can be a hard, grainy pound of muscle that will "stick" better once hormones are back to normal.

Some people might think that 190lbs is a tiny tit weight, but then look at a phenomenal physique like J-Rods.. fucking amazing! I'd rather look like that than a bloated mess 90% of the year to only peak at a show and look good 6 weeks out. Either way, J-Rod's endorsed by Palumbo so when he eventually confides to tampering with AAS, I'm sure there will be an easier reception. Most people want a witch burning but they don't realize that every gym rat who's seriously trained for 4 or 5 years eventually uses hormones. If not, they'll virtually stay the same and only make noticeable gains every few years. J-Rod's a genius. Minimal hormone usage, dedicated diet and meticulous planning and observations. Glad he's got a sponsor now.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2009, 04:12:28 PM »
Most people want a witch burning but they don't realize that every gym rat who's seriously trained for 4 or 5 years eventually uses hormones. If not, they'll virtually stay the same and only make noticeable gains every few years. J-Rod's a genius. Minimal hormone usage, dedicated diet and meticulous planning and observations. Glad he's got a sponsor now.

First of all he was only recently sponsored by Dave and he hasn't really put on that much more muscle then he had close to 3 years ago.  Case in point.  He weighed in at 174lbs for his show in 2007, and then 175lbs in 2008.  So your point that naturals stay the same and only make noticeable gains every few years is right.  I doubt he uses any hormones and I believe he is natural.

dustin

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 05:01:07 PM »
First of all he was only recently sponsored by Dave and he hasn't really put on that much more muscle then he had close to 3 years ago.  Case in point.  He weighed in at 174lbs for his show in 2007, and then 175lbs in 2008.  So your point that naturals stay the same and only make noticeable gains every few years is right.  I doubt he uses any hormones and I believe he is natural.

Like I said earlier, I'm inclined to believe that he may be natural - he is a genetic freak either way. And if he's not natural, I don't believe that he's using a myriad of hormones or drugs. He is gifted and clearly a very intuitive lifter/eater, not to mention intelligent. I'd love to have a physique like his. Today I started doing morning cardio all day, ate clean, worked out legs, stretched, had a lean post workout meal and I've got my gf prepping some meals for tonight and tomorrow. Seeing a physique like his is very inspirational. 8)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2009, 12:55:01 PM »
Like I said earlier, I'm inclined to believe that he may be natural - he is a genetic freak either way. And if he's not natural, I don't believe that he's using a myriad of hormones or drugs. He is gifted and clearly a very intuitive lifter/eater, not to mention intelligent. I'd love to have a physique like his. Today I started doing morning cardio all day, ate clean, worked out legs, stretched, had a lean post workout meal and I've got my gf prepping some meals for tonight and tomorrow. Seeing a physique like his is very inspirational. 8)

agreed...very inspirational.....but natural is in the mind of the lifter......some are totally natural and have not touched any type of "supplement" and some use a little Dbol or something like it but still consider themselves to be natural.....depends on whose definition of "natural" you believe

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2009, 03:28:33 PM »

bigdave

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2009, 04:27:12 PM »
it does not look like he is in that photo, that for sure

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2011, 12:05:17 PM »
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2011, 02:34:40 PM »