Author Topic: Another year's worth obtained!  (Read 3812 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Another year's worth obtained!
« on: December 16, 2014, 12:15:22 PM »
Not your Average Product Source comes through again!

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Another year's worth obtained!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 12:18:07 PM »
Man that shit comin from over seas scares me. Did it once, never again. Too much can go wrong in customs.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 12:22:58 PM »
Man that shit comin from over seas scares me. Did it once, never again. Too much can go wrong in customs.

I use cutouts for everything. I am clean.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 12:29:12 PM »
Damn they have been the talk around my town too good to hear

foodie

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 01:35:30 PM »

Do you buy exclusively from them now? Or through your local guy as well. Why not try a liberal anti-aging clinic in Florida? At least you know you're getting legit pharma stuff

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 01:43:39 PM »
I use cutouts for everything. I am clean.

Cutout? Whats that

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 01:45:14 PM »
Why not try a liberal anti-aging clinic in Florida? At least you know you're getting legit pharma stuff

I may go that route someday, but I just don't feel like buying $1500/month blood panels. That's how they make their money.

I know a guy that knows an Endo out of state that has interesting ideas of what constitutes "normal" test levels. I may see if that pans out too.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2014, 01:46:51 PM »
Cutout? Whats that

At no point in the process from initiation to money to delivery is me or my name anywhere. I use Tails and Tor for all communication and an email dead-drop for correspondence. A friend takes delivery for a cut of the product.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2014, 02:27:03 PM »
At no point in the process from initiation to money to delivery is me or my name anywhere. I use Tails and Tor for all communication and an email dead-drop for correspondence. A friend takes delivery for a cut of the product.

Good luck with Tor, just read an article that basically said the govt has names and IP and of all people who use tor or even search for it, on a watch list. It doesnt matter any more.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2014, 02:27:56 PM »

Can you explain what an email drop is?

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2014, 03:19:31 PM »

Used them a couple times and never had any problems.  Ever use any of there GP products?  I find they are good quality and price too.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2014, 04:09:42 PM »
got my order recently.  Still trigger shy to get HGH though.  HGH is a crapshoot

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2014, 04:58:17 PM »
Used them a couple times and never had any problems.  Ever use any of there GP products?  I find they are good quality and price too.

GP test e FTW!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2014, 10:50:27 PM »

Customs are nice people, they'll even test your powder for you for free.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2014, 04:47:24 AM »
Good luck with Tor, just read an article that basically said the govt has names and IP and of all people who use tor or even search for it, on a watch list. It doesnt matter any more.

I am on a list with 100 million privacy advocates? I can deal with that. I am a very outspoken political privacy advocate IRL, so I was on that list already.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2014, 05:01:27 AM »
Why go with that guy when you can get better gear within the USA? I know the guy well and he is a decent guy and has a nice selection but that is a sketchy area. I would keep your orders for those aromatherapy oils small!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2014, 06:44:16 AM »
Why go with that guy when you can get better gear within the USA? I know the guy well and he is a decent guy and has a nice selection but that is a sketchy area. I would keep your orders for those aromatherapy oils small!

I don't have a decent source in the USA. Almost did, but I "asked too many questions" and was dropped.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2014, 11:27:17 AM »
I don't have a decent source in the USA. Almost did, but I "asked too many questions" and was dropped.

PM me-JK. well you can if you want-JK. Bro you live in Florida and you use that guy overseas? You can get anything you want at some of those florida anti-aging clinics and it's all USA pharm grade! you can even get great HGH!(excuse me if you don't live in Florida) not sure why I thought you lived in Florida.If you do live in Florida man you are just wasting time using that overseas guy even though he does carry great products. Those anti-aging(rejuvenation clinics) in Florida carry better products then nappers.

Now to tell you the truth I would try to get a prescription through a Internal medicine doctor.If that dosn;t work and you don't live in FL your going the right route even though there are alot of better USA domestic sources. It's 300$ minimum order plus 15$ and you will get a tracking # within hours!  The guy you are using has been in the game since I was very young so he definately is still around for a reason!

something about getting prescriptions for AAS seems way cooler to me.

nighttrain

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2014, 12:49:37 PM »
NAPS is crap unless you get their HG ancillaries/etc.

Geneza (which used to be NAPS main line carried) has been hit and miss for way too long now.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2014, 01:20:27 PM »
NAPS is crap unless you get their HG ancillaries/etc.

Geneza (which used to be NAPS main line carried) has been hit and miss for way too long now.

The GP that I got in February was pretty good. Admittedly, I don't have a huge frame of reference.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2014, 01:38:30 PM »
The GP that I got in February was pretty good. Admittedly, I don't have a huge frame of reference.

Test is test, it's the other compounds where a good lab will distinguish itself