Author Topic: A shocking message from Dallas McCarver to people judging his physique  (Read 19039 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
"

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Compton is pretty short though, isn't he? I think Compton has maxed out and will not improve much to what we've already seen of him. Dallas is the better bet since he looks like he still hasn't fully filled out his structure.

Huh... You're right, Compton is 5'8". For some reason I thought he was near the 6' mark...
But Dallas is about 6'. Compton has more mass than Dallas, and rounder muscle bellies, but falls short conditioning-wise. He'll nail it eventually though. Just needs to compete more and learn his body.
I still want to see them next to each other on stage, though.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
I've watched it again and concluded that this is a bit of old-school wrasslin' trash talking - he's not super-serious...

Having said that, clearly Mr Jansen is a significant presence behind Dallas... and I mean that literally...
T

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Entitled arrogant fucking piece of shit nobody
Nice effinmate voice on the drug abuser

Will never make it big and will forever be an awkward self conscious failure

Dallas u little fuck boy -you're a fucking train wreck
I'm pretty sure he's made it already...at 25.  The Olympia for bodybuilding...is kind of a big deal.
Was this a joke?

I remember you talking about doing a show many months back and posting some shots....not even shots were posted right?  This guy is top 20 in the world.

Just pointing out the obvious here.

I could care less about McCarver, but you're statement seems quite ironic.
N

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
I've watched it again and concluded that this is a bit of old-school wrasslin' trash talking - he's not super-serious...

Having said that, clearly Mr Jansen is a significant presence behind Dallas... and I mean that literally...

Can someone explain what exactly mr Jansen does for Dallas? Prep coach? Trainer? Drug protocols?

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Getbig has been very positive about him though

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Def bigger but that does not mean better. Close to a 30lb difference but hard to make out in this comparison.

If he can bring out more detail at the Olympia he could move up a few places because he is huge. Just have to wonder if the young guys from the heavy GH/slin generation can pull the detail out.

He was on the gas hard at a young age. Might be 20 in the last pics.

In the right pics he's just leaner. He might weigh more in the left pics but very little if any is muscle he just needed to drop down in weight. This was Ronnie's problem in later years, thinking the heavier weight was muscle when it's just fat and water.

Also in the bottom pics it looks like some serious acne on his legs? Never seen that

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
In the right pics he's just leaner. He might weigh more in the left pics but very little if any is muscle he just needed to drop down in weight. This was Ronnie's problem in later years, thinking the heavier weight was muscle when it's just fat and water.

Also in the bottom pics it looks like some serious acne on his legs? Never seen that

I noticed that too. WTF? Looks strange... I've never gotten acne anywhere other than my back/face nor have I ever seen people break out like that on the lower body, even on gear.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Can someone explain what exactly mr Jansen does for Dallas? Prep coach? Trainer? Drug protocols?

Apparently he helps move the weight with a brutal set of assisted hamstring curls.
Y

Taffin

• Getbig V

Appears to do the lot, including being DMC's training partner.  Those shots came from an MD article May 16th - 'Bodybuildings new A-team' (or something along those lines) which outlines how they are working together...
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
I noticed that too. WTF? Looks strange... I've never gotten acne anywhere other than my back/face nor have I ever seen people break out like that on the lower body, even on gear.

Looks like it might be a shaving rash to me?  One time I made the mistake of having a massage the same day as shaving down, and I ended up with a very similar looking rash on my chest and legs.  It's even more prominent here as he's untanned...
T

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Looks like it might be a shaving rash to me?  One time I made the mistake of having a massage the same day as shaving down, and I ended up with a very similar looking rash on my chest and legs.  It's even more prominent here as he's untanned...

Ahh, I didn't even think of that. You might be right. I've never broken out shaving body hair, so it didn't even cross my mind.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
He sounds like a Muppet.
x2. High-pitched voice of peace.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
His annoyance is understandable