Author Topic: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics  (Read 391984 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: ZYZZ pics
« Reply #1225 on: December 26, 2011, 06:36:32 PM »
^^^ hahahaha

i actually laughed. when people have charisma, they wind up with a lot of power by the end of their lives. you can act like a person would act if they were charismatic, this is how zyzz acted and how I assume groink acts, this gives you somewhat of a marketable image which you can use to leverage to obtain some money, some level of fame of infamy, you will be charming, but really what you'r doing is acting charismatic. truly charismatic people do not try to be liked, they are often people you wouldnt want to invite for dinner, they're people you wouldn't want talking to your wife, they leave a trail of people who talk shit about them because they used them on their way to power, and when they arrive at power they arrive with an enteurage of people they helped along the way, but this group of people is never as large as the group who pretend to like the charismatic person, but privately curse them, because that charismatic person came in but then left their lives and took his love with him
Daughters and sons...................

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1226 on: December 26, 2011, 06:38:55 PM »
^^^ hahahaha

i actually laughed. when people have charisma, they wind up with a lot of power by the end of their lives. you can act like a person would act if they were charismatic, this is how zyzz acted and how I assume groink acts, this gives you somewhat of a marketable image which you can use to leverage to obtain some money, some level of fame of infamy, you will be charming, but really what you'r doing is acting charismatic. truly charismatic people do not try to be liked, they are often people you wouldnt want to invite for dinner, they're people you wouldn't want talking to your wife, they leave a trail of people who talk shit about them because they used them on their way to power, and when they arrive at power they arrive with an enteurage of people they helped along the way, but this group of people is never as large as the group who pretend to like the charismatic person, but privately curse them, because that charismatic person came in but then left their lives and took his love with him

NO....idiot.

A TRULY charismatic person....Like me, does those things, but in such a way that people still like you  8). anybody can be a snake and use people

You REALLY have no clue...do you?

Same thing with this Zyzz guy...you think the girls he's with, and his little hanger-on Posse, don't KNOW he's using them ?...but they don't care because they are drawn to his Charisma.

you are a child...you really need to have a few real life experiences and maybe then start talking

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1227 on: December 26, 2011, 06:40:41 PM »
lol, i was going to say... truly charismatic people never say they are charismatic, it's like a guy who has a big dick talking about his big dick or insulting someone for having a small dick, never happens, guys with big dicks keep their mouths shut

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1228 on: December 26, 2011, 06:42:27 PM »
lol, i was going to say... truly charismatic people never say they are charismatic, it's like a guy who has a big dick talking about his big dick or insulting someone for having a small dick, never happens, guys with big dicks keep their mouths shut

How would you know?

You possess neither of these attributes, so how do you know how one acts when they do?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1229 on: December 26, 2011, 06:43:25 PM »
 :-X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1230 on: December 26, 2011, 06:48:41 PM »
Meanwhile,fuck ZYZZ.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #1231 on: December 26, 2011, 06:55:30 PM »
Meanwhile,fuck ZYZZ.

You mad brah?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1232 on: December 26, 2011, 06:57:30 PM »
You mad brah?
Not at all,just like trying to piss off the fags that worship this dweeb.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1233 on: December 26, 2011, 07:21:03 PM »
Meanwhile,fuck ZYZZ.

lawwlll...a bunch of washed up nobodies raging on some young kid who died b/c a genetic heart defect.
all drugs - TPPIIP

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1234 on: December 26, 2011, 07:22:37 PM »

lawwlll...a bunch of washed up nobodies raging on some young fag
:)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1235 on: December 26, 2011, 07:26:44 PM »
Generation Nothingness worships:
The Kardashians
Justin Beiber
Lady Gaga
Any shitty rap "artist" of the week
and now ZYZZ,a guy who never did jackshit except admire himself

I`m not jealous,it just boggles my mind how people flock to these nobodies and make them famous when there is no fame deserved.

People call others here gay if they admire a pro bodybuilder or an up and coming amatuer,but love this guy.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1236 on: December 26, 2011, 07:27:34 PM »
where did this idea come from, that people worship zyzz

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1237 on: December 26, 2011, 07:27:55 PM »
:)
Generation Nothingness worships:
The Kardashians
Justin Beiber
Lady Gaga
Any shitty rap "artist" of the week
and now ZYZZ,a guy who never did jackshit except admire himself

I`m not jealous,it just boggles my mind how people flock to these nobodies and make them famous when there is no fame deserved.

People call others here gay if they admire a pro bodybuilder or an up and coming amatuer,but love this guy.

Ah, the nobody proving my point. keeping on raging bro, to the rest of world you are nobody. Zyzz has a wikipedia page and you have what....huh...I'm sorry, cant hear you.

btw, keep pissin on zyzz fans but guess what, anonymous strangers were ready to go to his funeral because he inspired them to change their life.

all drugs - TPPIIP

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1238 on: December 26, 2011, 07:29:20 PM »
Shit,I`ve changed my body dramatically many times over.....I hope I get a lot of people I nevrer knew at my funeral.

::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: December 26, 2011, 07:30:49 PM »
where did this idea come from, that people worship zyzz
From guys like you and Nomad who are proving my point.

You guys are ready to fight about my comments like you knew the kid and were his friends.

Now I can see if I was dissing a guy like Arnold or someone,but c`mon give me a break here.  :)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1240 on: December 26, 2011, 07:31:34 PM »
Ah, the nobody proving my point. keeping on raging bro, to the rest of world you are nobody. Zyzz has a wikipedia page and you have what....huh...I'm sorry, cant hear you.

btw, keep pissin on zyzz fans but guess what, anonymous strangers were ready to go to his funeral because he inspired them to change their life.

Only proves how fucking pathetic those people were.
Jesus christ.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1241 on: December 26, 2011, 07:35:16 PM »

Hhahha, what are you  ???  a FAG ? ;D

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1242 on: December 26, 2011, 07:36:11 PM »
whos comments am i fighting, my fight with coach because coach was full of shit, not really anything to do with zyzz

no one worships zyzz, some people liked him, i didn't know who he was till he died, then i saw a vid of him that made me like him

people keep saying he was worshipped, where they get this idea i dont know, maybe because they want to insult the people who defend him or something

why insult people who defend a dead bodybuilder, why the fuck do you bodybuild if you don't understand what is the big deal with zyzz, you understand much more than i do what is the big deal with him in reality, you both did the same things, but you view him as competition so you have an incentive to trash him

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1243 on: December 26, 2011, 07:49:54 PM »
whos comments am i fighting, my fight with coach because coach was full of shit, not really anything to do with zyzz

no one worships zyzz, some people liked him, i didn't know who he was till he died, then i saw a vid of him that made me like him

people keep saying he was worshipped, where they get this idea i dont know, maybe because they want to insult the people who defend him or something

why insult people who defend a dead bodybuilder, why the fuck do you bodybuild if you don't understand what is the big deal with zyzz, you understand much more than i do what is the big deal with him in reality, you both did the same things, but you view him as competition so you have an incentive to trash him

Haven't really seen anyone trash zyzz, just trashing people who are idolizing a kid who killed himself from misuse of drugs. The people defending him are making it quote.obvious they idolize him by the way they speak of him (you're jealous, kid was.pulling mad pussy, famous because of his physique, etc.... ) clear defenses used by people who are butthurt feeling someone is attacking an idol of theirs. Kid looked good, had charisma... But not idol worthy by a longshot, and people who point this out aren't jealous or bitter, theyre realistic. Lol.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1244 on: December 26, 2011, 07:55:36 PM »
Haven't really seen anyone trash zyzz, just trashing people who are idolizing a kid who killed himself from misuse of drugs. The people defending him are making it quote.obvious they idolize him by the way they speak of him (you're jealous, kid was.pulling mad pussy, famous because of his physique, etc.... ) clear defenses used by people who are butthurt feeling someone is attacking an idol of theirs. Kid looked good, had charisma... But not idol worthy by a longshot, and people who point this out aren't jealous or bitter, theyre realistic. Lol.

He had a pre-existing heart condition, genetic. He was going to pop anytime, whether running or warming up with 135lbs on bench or fucking a chick.
all drugs - TPPIIP

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1245 on: December 26, 2011, 07:57:29 PM »
he was famous because of his physique, he may have gotten pussy, if it was mad pussy then he got mad pussy. nobody worships the guy, get that through your head

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #1246 on: December 26, 2011, 08:00:28 PM »
The guy had his head screwed on from reading a lot of his old posts across the net. Sure he acted like a dick, but that was part of the trolling persona which is a popular part of the internet generation nowadays anyway.

I think a lot of you guys take what you see and hear of him too literally and forget the fact that he was just a young dude who was trying to find his niche whilst both trying to market himself and have a laugh. No need to cuss him out 'cause people like him. Hell, Arnold has been a manipulative dick all of his life but we all still love him for it, because he's a character.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #1247 on: December 26, 2011, 08:02:30 PM »
He had a pre-existing heart condition, genetic. He was going to pop anytime, whether running or warming up with 135lbs on bench or fucking a chick.

I'm sure the DNP, diuretics, coke and ecstasy had nothing to do with it  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1248 on: December 26, 2011, 08:03:35 PM »
he was famous because of his physique, he may have gotten pussy, if it was mad pussy then he got mad pussy. nobody worships the guy, get that through your head
clearly you haven't read some of the posts in this thread/other boards, stop talking out of your ass and stop talking for everyone.

Groink is right, you need to stop talking like you know what you're talkibg about when the evidence is all around you that you don't know shit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1249 on: December 26, 2011, 08:06:54 PM »
clearly you haven't read some of the posts in this thread/other boards, stop talking out of your ass and stop talking for everyone.

Groink is right, you need to stop talking like you know what you're talkibg about when the evidence is all around you that you don't know shit.

Case in point -
keep pissin on zyzz fans but guess what, anonymous strangers were ready to go to his funeral because he inspired them to change their life.