Author Topic: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics  (Read 392913 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: the waddydaddy that almost was... a thread to unite bb.com and getbig
« Reply #250 on: August 13, 2011, 04:53:56 PM »
sometimes a huge meal can raise heart rate enough couple that with some weed and coke= cardiac arrest  :'(
You still having heart issues Falcon? if not how did you correct the occurrences that were happening to you?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #251 on: August 13, 2011, 05:00:51 PM »
x2. If you watch this video you see that he was no douche at all.

And even if he was , so what? Lots of kids are douches taking drugs and being selfish and egotistical. He was a young man that was doing lots of dumb stuff but enjoying himself. Kinda strange to me that people would celebrate his death.

That Icelandic guy "calling him out" made a fool of himself; he looks like complete shit compared to guy he was taking on.
O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: August 13, 2011, 05:59:39 PM »
You still having heart issues Falcon? if not how did you correct the occurrences that were happening to you?

not as often, i think its a combination of learning to breath better . like sitting down i would feel my heart magicially dramatically uptick in beat and pressure of the beat, out of panic i simply inhale more deeply and symptoms subside

i couldve induced a mild asthma scenario on my body from the years of deeply inhaling weed smoke. i say deeply inhaling because most of the weed heads i knew would puff like a little bitch and waste most of the smoke.
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #253 on: August 13, 2011, 06:20:40 PM »
i was close to being this guy , it was good for me that i never had a connect or the funds for cocaine, but this dudes seems to have that silly personality like me , doing a hard drug is just a one crucial mistake to cost your life. however this happy fun loving dude was definitly likeable, yeah a showoff too but its all in fun.  But on this planet earth wich is half controlled by satan we are not allowed to milk this life for all its worth let this be a lesson to you steroid champions  and cocaine users to get the epic leans

maybe those posters following him will come over here under my well known command here at getbig and we can work this all out THANKS GUYS

This xyz guy was extremely weak for being geared up and 206lbs. 110's for 7, LOL!
T

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #254 on: August 13, 2011, 06:36:23 PM »
This xyz guy was extremely weak for being geared up and 206lbs. 110's for 7, LOL!

Lets see your set of 110s for 7 big guy  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Zyzz from bodybuilding.com dead at 23 y.o.
« Reply #255 on: August 13, 2011, 06:49:59 PM »
I don't understand this comment.  Why would you even think to pity him?  He's dead and I'm sure he enjoyed his life, which is more than most people can say.
mhh... he didnt reproduce, his brother is a convict ...wont reproduce either,,, they represent  the end of a lineage.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: August 13, 2011, 06:52:27 PM »

well when youre going on "cocaine leans" youll be lucky to rep 135 for 15 reps but youll look like a million dollars
A

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: August 13, 2011, 06:55:25 PM »
Lets see your set of 110s for 7 big guy  ::)
In that rep range lets say 130's is not a problem. Not everyone here is an armchair BB.
T

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #258 on: August 13, 2011, 06:56:03 PM »
Like  him or not, you cannot deny that he makes the Jersey Shore douches look untrained, sloppy, and pathetically unentertaining, especially The Situation.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #259 on: August 13, 2011, 06:57:24 PM »
Like  him or not, you cannot deny that he makes the Jersey Shore douches look untrained, sloppy, and pathetically unentertaining, especially The Situation.

exactly.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: August 13, 2011, 07:02:24 PM »
In that rep range lets say 130's is not a problem. Not everyone here is an armchair BB.

Used to feel the same way when i was natural. Guess what, no-one gives a fuck what you lift. They give a fuck what you look like you can lift.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: August 13, 2011, 07:03:45 PM »
Used to feel the same way when i was natural. Guess what, no-one gives a fuck what you lift. They give a fuck what you look like you can lift.
I look like I could hit 160's. 52" chest.
T

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #262 on: August 13, 2011, 07:05:38 PM »

Nodding my cyber-head in agreement here..
O

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #263 on: August 13, 2011, 07:16:07 PM »
exactly.
They all were/are juiced, and The Situation's pathetic "abs" are brought him stardom and his stupid sayings...
This dude was ripped the fuck up, and was sincerely having fun, not posing and projecting that he was having fun and could pull the chicas, and not have the "grenade" comments...dude was posing with everybody...
Sadly, he was showing them how it was done. He's dead and they are making millions on low rent douche-baggery.

I don't condone how he went out, but I give credit when credit is due, he was The Situation before The Situation. It's like The Situation is a poor copy of this dude, a satire.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #264 on: August 13, 2011, 07:18:33 PM »
i was close to being this guy , it was good for me that i never had a connect or the funds for cocaine, but this dudes seems to have that silly personality like me , doing a hard drug is just a one crucial mistake to cost your life. however this happy fun loving dude was definitly likeable, yeah a showoff too but its all in fun.  But on this planet earth wich is half controlled by satan we are not allowed to milk this life for all its worth let this be a lesson to you steroid champions  and cocaine users to get the epic leans

maybe those posters following him will come over here under my well known command here at getbig and we can work this all out THANKS GUYS

first of you looked 10 times better,,second ...you didnt die ,, yet lol ...knock on wood ,, third ...maybe you can help those kidos understand the cocaine aspect to bodybuildign and specificaly to the pussy smashing physiqe that many fellas ages 20-24 ...try to do ,, that kid is prime exmple

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
« Reply #265 on: August 13, 2011, 08:32:56 PM »
I realized a year ago that I've talked to this guy on a final fantasy forum in the mid 00's... he was very much into gaming back then.. especially RPGs from Squaresoft and WoW... seemed like a bright fellow.

Never would I have guessed that a guy like him would turn into "zyzz"...

I understand that he had to take steroids to even gain a bit of mass, because of his scrawny genetics, and clen to get ripped.. but taking cocaine in addition to all of that? I guess internet "fame" got to his head... a life consisting of playing video games and going to school can't be that devastating that he just had to start doing cocaine at some point...

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: August 13, 2011, 08:37:23 PM »
basically he was a drug dumpster and all he got was a "great everyday look" that wasn't easy to maintain without a ton of gear.

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #267 on: August 13, 2011, 09:33:13 PM »
The F A G  worshippers are running wild on this thread.... Where did all these gimmics come from? Lots of sad emo homos with smeared eyeliners

Well said!!!

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #268 on: August 13, 2011, 10:32:08 PM »
You love for another 'male' is blinding, I actually feel bad for you.. I bet you would pay top dollar for a cup of sauna water from ZZyz's last bath hahahaha

I actually don't care for Zyzz that much. I havent expressed any huge admiration for him, just hatred for you.

It is annoying seeing an ugly little mongoloid who would get laughed at in real life act all cocky and macho on the internet, haha.

Go pretend to be a model again ahahaha

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #269 on: August 13, 2011, 10:40:10 PM »
Great physique, though his persona was a bit much ..

+
square chest
abs
tiny waist
height

-
tattoos
small calves
never competed

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #270 on: August 13, 2011, 10:41:17 PM »
Great physique, though his persona was a bit much ..

+
square chest
abs
tiny waist
height

-
tattoos
small calves
never competed

His lats were pretty damn weak too. He just had an aesthetic frame which made people forget the flaws in his physique.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #271 on: August 13, 2011, 10:43:31 PM »
I actually don't care for Zyzz that much. I havent expressed any huge admiration for him, just hatred for you.

It is annoying seeing an ugly little mongoloid who would get laughed at in real life act all cocky and macho on the internet, haha.

LOL

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #272 on: August 14, 2011, 12:17:53 AM »

I'm sorry who are you again ?  It so weird that someone who registers thier account in 2010 has such deep hatred for me...mind you I have never spoken to this person either...hahahaha I must of own3d the shit out of you way back when.... I wonder which tit is hiding under that screen name hahaha
L

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #273 on: August 14, 2011, 01:23:51 AM »

Hi Zyzz!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: August 14, 2011, 02:02:11 AM »
Im at a loss.  ::)