Author Topic: Zyzz - RIP at 23 and Pics  (Read 391982 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: ZYZZ pics
« Reply #1175 on: December 26, 2011, 01:07:24 PM »
U mad brahs??  :o

Alot of jelly guys in here.. Zyzz lived his life exactly the way he wanted. Many of you are owned by your banks, jobs and what not..me being one of those as well  :'(
Yes , I'm jealous of him  because he's dead , I had a better life than him and I'm still alive   ::).

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1176 on: December 26, 2011, 01:08:04 PM »
Yes I'm sure he wanted to fucking die in his early 20s.

::)

it's not the years you've lived BUT the moments you remember. I'm guessing he's lived much greater life than you've been living..

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #1177 on: December 26, 2011, 01:08:32 PM »
Yes , I'm jealous of him  because he's dead , I had a better life than him and I'm still alive   ::).

post more pictures of oyur wife dude

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #1178 on: December 26, 2011, 01:09:51 PM »

it's not the years you've lived BUT the moments you remember. I'm guessing he's lived much greater life than you've been living..

What exactly did this fellow accomplish that's so wonderful, other than you evidently sucking off his knob?

Swlabr

« Reply #1179 on: December 26, 2011, 01:10:06 PM »

tell...us...about...your ...life...

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #1180 on: December 26, 2011, 01:10:44 PM »
tell...us...about...your ...wife...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1181 on: December 26, 2011, 01:13:14 PM »
post more pictures of oyur wife dude

I'm working on it (she's fat now).

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1182 on: December 26, 2011, 01:15:04 PM »

Che is a man with a huge cock. There's no doubt about it.

"1"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1183 on: December 26, 2011, 01:15:45 PM »

All Adonis Principles.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1184 on: December 26, 2011, 01:15:53 PM »
tell...us...about...your...life...

When I was in the 7th grade my uncle ( my dad's brother ) moved in with us , it was great at first , but one day I came home from school and my uncle was the only one there , he asked me to come to his bedroom he wanted to show me something , he told me to sit on his bed  so I did , and that's when my nightmare started , he put his hand on my leg and started moving it up slowly , I told him to stop that I didn't want him to touch me there , but he told me No that if I would just relax I would like the way it felt , I tried to leave the room but he through me back down on the bed and took my cloths off and then he raped me , when my mom and dad came home I told my mom what happend , and I was shocked when she told me not to say anything to anyone about it , my mom told me that if my dad found out he would not be happy or love me anymore.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1185 on: December 26, 2011, 01:16:47 PM »
Che is a man with a huge cock. There's no doubt about it.

"1"

All Adonis Principles.

Indeed.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #1186 on: December 26, 2011, 01:18:01 PM »

just use higher resolution man, stop with the excuses get with the pictures

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1187 on: December 26, 2011, 01:18:50 PM »
When I was in the 7th grade my uncle ( my dad's brother ) moved in with us , it was great at first , but one day I came home from school and my uncle was the only one there , he asked me to come to his bedroom he wanted to show me something , he told me to sit on his bed  so I did , and that's when my nightmare started , he put his hand on my leg and started moving it up slowly , I told him to stop that I didn't want him to touch me there , but he told me No that if I would just relax I would like the way it felt , I tried to leave the room but he through me back down on the bed and took my cloths off and then he raped me , when my mom and dad came home I told my mom what happend , and I was shocked when she told me not to say anything to anyone about it , my mom told me that if my dad found out he would not be happy or love me anymore.

I think I knew your uncle.  Did he have one testicle that was slightly larger than the other?

I mean, that's a sad story, but if it was the same guy, looking back at it now as an adult, he was at the very least a good fuck.

"1"

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1188 on: December 26, 2011, 01:21:19 PM »
What is the moment JNN realized he was gay for $500, Alex?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1189 on: December 26, 2011, 01:22:03 PM »
I think I knew your uncle.  Did he have one testicle that was slightly larger than the other?

I mean, that's a sad story, but if it was the same guy, looking back at it now as an adult, he was at the very least a good fuck.

"1"

Yep, that's him , you are right he was pretty good.

Swlabr

« Reply #1190 on: December 26, 2011, 01:22:59 PM »
When I was in the 7th grade my uncle ( my dad's brother ) moved in with us , it was great at first , but one day I came home from school and my uncle was the only one there , he asked me to come to his bedroom he wanted to show me something , he told me to sit on his bed  so I did , and that's when my nightmare started , he put his hand on my leg and started moving it up slowly , I told him to stop that I didn't want him to touch me there , but he told me No that if I would just relax I would like the way it felt , I tried to leave the room but he through me back down on the bed and took my cloths off and then he raped me , when my mom and dad came home I told my mom what happend , and I was shocked when she told me not to say anything to anyone about it , my mom told me that if my dad found out he would not be happy or love me anymore.

no...not...that...story. ..

...why...do...people...a round...here..think..you 're...so...cool...?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1191 on: December 26, 2011, 01:23:09 PM »
What is the moment JNN realized he was gay for $500, Alex?

lol

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1192 on: December 26, 2011, 01:27:50 PM »
no...not...that...story...

...why...do...people...a round...here..think..you 're...so...cool...?

Ohhh.

Well from the age of 8 on, (it may have started earlier but I don't remember), my father would stick his fingers into my anus after and while he spanked me.

At 10 after a particularly savage beating in which I argued about it, my father came up to my room afterwards, under guise of making sure their was no damage, made me pull down my pants and underpants under threat of another beating and raped me, holding my head to the pillow, threatening me with death if I screamed or told anyone.

At 11 my father brought me down to his printing plant on a Saturday under guise of showing me his business and beat me and raped me.

At 12 my father took me on a trip with him to Philadelphia to buy some printing equipment, we stayed in a hotel and he beat me and raped me. 

Swlabr

« Reply #1193 on: December 26, 2011, 01:28:38 PM »
Ohhh.

Well from the age of 8 on, (it may have started earlier but I don't remember), my father would stick his fingers into my anus after and while he spanked me.

At 10 after a particularly savage beating in which I argued about it, my father came up to my room afterwards, under guise of making sure their was no damage, made me pull down my pants and underpants under threat of another beating and raped me, holding my head to the pillow, threatening me with death if I screamed or told anyone.

At 11 my father brought me down to his printing plant on a Saturday under guise of showing me his business and beat me and raped me.

At 12 my father took me on a trip with him to Philadelphia to buy some printing equipment, we stayed in a hotel and he beat me and raped me. 

where...did...you...copy paste...this...from...ch e...this...is...not...yo ur...writing...style...

please...this...is...ser ious...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1194 on: December 26, 2011, 01:28:43 PM »

How the fuck do you know this?? Do you know zyzz?? Or just going by his vids?? Let me help you he didn't live like all of you guys stating!! He died at 22!! That's not living. His life was beginning, that's just an excuse you bozos are trying to justify in him dying young

I question the age of some of you guys.

I think it's funny that the people defending him either never gets laid, no gf/wife, no money, no family nothing going for
themselves.

GENERATION NOTHINGNESS

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1195 on: December 26, 2011, 01:29:32 PM »
God is a massive schmoe and wanted to admire those aesthetics up close

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1196 on: December 26, 2011, 01:31:05 PM »
God is a massive schmoe and wanted to admire those aesthetics up close

What if he went to hell? :-\

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1197 on: December 26, 2011, 01:32:10 PM »
30k/month for appearing in clubs, how stupid do u have to be to believe that haha

and also, the account of his death still sounds fishy to me and i have a feeling he's gonna pop up somewhere this spring

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #1198 on: December 26, 2011, 01:32:38 PM »
Che.. What the hell..?  Is this true?

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #1199 on: December 26, 2011, 01:54:10 PM »
I wonder would Alah give good Muslim "Zyzz" 200 virgins (or so) ?.
Can any Islamic experts elaborate on this  ;D