Author Topic: Unknown fellow beated the shit out of me!!!  (Read 12208 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Unknown fellow beated the shit out of me!!!
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2013, 10:35:52 AM »
no matter how tough you are, or think you are there is always someone tougher and maybe he has an iron pipe on hand.
What happened to Mike?
V

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2013, 10:38:37 AM »
What happened to Mike?
this is what happens when a bouncer/bodybuilder messes with a pro boxer.
F

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2013, 10:44:54 AM »
If you where not knocked out by the first punch you could block move your head and counter punch please get to a dojo and learn to defend yourself.

Aren't all bodybuilders monsters on the street?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2013, 10:46:23 AM »

Haha, the big bouncer/bodybuilder would crush the 'pro boxer' with his superior size and strength. Do you think a gorilla would even flinch at the blows of a boxer?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2013, 10:47:23 AM »
who was the boxer Funky ?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2013, 10:49:25 AM »
I just googled the story, then man who did this to Mike Quinn is a well connected Gangster by the name of Chris Paciello, I couldn't find a source that said he was ever a boxer.  But he is a murderer and eventually turned Informer for the FEDS.  He also allegedly blind-sided Mike and smashed a bottle on his face causing the above injury.  

He is a serious RAT, Paciello had fingered two made members of the Bonanno family, which led ultimately to the takedown of almost the entire upper echelon of the organization, including family boss Joseph "Big Joe" Massino. Paciello's cooperation with the federal government was "unprecedented", according to a March 2004 letter by his then-lawyer, Benjamin Brafman, to the court that would sentence Paciello in connection with the murder and robbery charges related to Judith Shemtov. Brafman estimated that "more than 70 people" had been "prosecuted directly and indirectly as a result of [Paciello's] cooperation", which was reportedly confirmed in a letter from the U.S. District Attorney's Office in Brooklyn.  

He wont make it too old age!

V

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2013, 01:08:33 PM »
who was the boxer Funky ?
see below.  a lot of bodybuilders were disposed of in unusual manners in the 80's around my area dominic coroniti, ceaser juliani just to name a few. note the last names.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2013, 01:12:59 PM »
see below.  a lot of bodybuilders were disposed of in unusual manners in the 80's around my area dominic coroniti, ceaser juliani just to name a few. note the last names.
the boxing connection came because vinny paz the boxer a friend of quinn's told him to back off the law suit because these aren't people to mess with.
F

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2013, 01:13:27 PM »
Sunday evening (9.30 pm) I was coming home with my wife and took the exit of the highway, I had to stop and pay with money since I forgot
to change the device for the auto payment (battery died).
It's a the car of my company and I forget everytime to leave the old device in office and pick up the new one (my bad)!

I'm paying and the car behind me start using the horn...next thing I know there's a man punching me like there's no tomorrow.

Long story short:
- after many many punches I'm successful in blocking his two wrists (also lucky I guess)
- people from his car rush to block him
- two police cars arrive
- he/they escape
- I felt like throwing up and head was turning: dizziness
- went to hospital and get a neurologic visit and x-ray to the neck: everything in place.

Last note: the man was punching me like he was the fucking white brother of tyson

Last last note: the average getbigger would have terminated him with an uppercut on the spot
Was his first name Silvio? And was there a 16 yr old naked girl named Ruby on the back seat?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2013, 01:22:45 PM »
Was his first name Silvio? And was there a 16 yr old naked girl named Ruby on the back seat?

This story may just be getting very interesting.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2013, 01:41:48 PM »
Now you have a face only Picasso could love!  ;D

lol

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2013, 02:22:35 AM »
whats gonna happen to him?

here in switzerland, the following,im not joking:

-driving licence ban for no defined time

-assault charge by state attorney

-has to visit psychologist and anti agression course before they even consider giving back licence

-couple thousand usd fine, but all cost together will be easy,easy 15k.

if he been violent before, thatd mean straight to prison, no discussion, no parole, including all of the above.

if hes no swiss citizen, he will be sent packing to where he came from.

Police didn't tell me the name of the guy of course but I bet he has an interesting crime history since he's going round with a rusty old fiat punching people!
Next steps are:

- penal procedure goes by itself
- for the civil one I need to find a lawyer (I'm using the one of my company)

In Italy this means many years to get a moneny compensation but honestly I'm lucky enough I don't need his money, I just do this because someone must stop this kind of people.
Penal part will be considerably more fast, and I'm interested in this above all: if at my place there was an elder or a woman-instead of an unleashed getbigger-things could be worse.
I got a 4 days prognosis from the hospital but of course I'm working as usual since the morning after.
North of Italy

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2013, 02:49:12 AM »
Police didn't tell me the name of the guy of course but I bet he has an interesting crime history since he's going round with a rusty old fiat punching people!
Next steps are:

In Italy this means many years to get a moneny compensation but honestly I'm lucky enough I don't need his money, I just do this because someone must stop this kind of people.
Penal part will be considerably more fast, and I'm interested in this above all: if at my place there was an elder or a woman-instead of an unleashed getbigger-things could be worse.
I got a 4 days prognosis from the hospital but of course I'm working as usual since the morning after.

When he has to go to court you'll find out his name. Then let it rest for 2-3 years...then find a Yugo and pay him 2,000-3,000 euros to take care of this guy. Well worth your money. By the time they find his body Yugo guy will be back in Yugo-country. Save up the next few years, no big withdrawals and pay Yugo-man in cash.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2013, 03:37:15 AM »
Next steps are:

Ah, yes. The Italian legal system. Well recognized for its probity, efficiency and incorruptibility. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2013, 04:33:17 AM »
Reminds me of the time Martin Luther King punched me.   

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2013, 08:31:50 AM »
don't worry, forget about it,karma will get him

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2013, 08:40:09 AM »
don't worry, forget about it,karma will get him
Their is no such thing as karma, hard to believe in this day and age people believe in superstition.  Karma is based on the JUST world theory which is complete bullshit.  What did the kids from Sandy Hook do too deserve being murdered at five years old.  Oh, that doesn't fit with the karma model, guess we better tell them it was in a past life and they surely did something terrible too deserve it, the fact they have no recollection of a past life doesn't matter.  Trust us, it was KARMA.   People will believe anything to comfort themselves, even if they know deep down it's nonsense.  Karma, what next! Maybe he can try a Voodoo doll.
V

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2013, 03:58:54 AM »
Learn ground game man then you can kick anyones ass!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2013, 06:10:24 AM »
Their is no such thing as karma, hard to believe in this day and age people believe in superstition.  Karma is based on the JUST world theory which is complete bullshit.  What did the kids from Sandy Hook do too deserve being murdered at five years old.  Oh, that doesn't fit with the karma model, guess we better tell them it was in a past life and they surely did something terrible too deserve it, the fact they have no recollection of a past life doesn't matter.  Trust us, it was KARMA.   People will believe anything to comfort themselves, even if they know deep down it's nonsense.  Karma, what next! Maybe he can try a Voodoo doll.

i hope you're right, seriously!

oh and regarding the children, maybe their parents did something terrible, or their ancestors in general, just a thought, i myself don't give much attention to this otherwise i can just lay back and do nothing for at least 5 years iif things are going to catch up with me :)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2013, 07:02:41 AM »
i hope you're right, seriously!

oh and regarding the children, maybe their parents did something terrible, or their ancestors in general, just a thought, i myself don't give much attention to this otherwise i can just lay back and do nothing for at least 5 years iif things are going to catch up with me :)

Karma just seems like nonsense to me, I mean, while Hitler was on his way to gassing millions of jews, at what point was he going to attract enough negative karma to suffer some repercussions.  As it stands, comparatively he led a fairly good life and then checked himself out without really facing the consequences of his actions.  Karma is so wishy washy, it has no identifiable link, unlike say, committing a crime, then being charged and punished for it, at least you understand why you are being punished.  Karma just says, if it doesn't make sense, it must have been a past life, and that just open another Pandoras box.  And as for innocent children being punished for other peoples transgressions, that goes against the whole theory of karma, it means that others get away while innocent people suffer.  Hardly a fair or just system.
V

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2013, 12:52:39 PM »
life aint fair in general, i c little kids with cancer n sickness n i say WTF did they do to deserve that shit. fuckin heartbreakin
R

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2013, 12:55:18 PM »

This wicked world isn't fair but God is fair. He will deliver just recompence, of that you may rest assured.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2013, 01:32:54 PM »
Since the police have captured the assailant, please change the subject of this thread to "known fellow beated the shit out of me."

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2013, 02:25:25 PM »
they already did in fact, the same night

Give us an update sir!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2013, 02:52:16 PM »
  Wish I was there brother.