Author Topic: Cuban chicks  (Read 23946 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Cuban chicks
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2010, 01:05:42 PM »
now...you see why gracie just posts popcorn and bubble gum photos with no explanation of culture...because he knows the board is full of ass clown euros and north americans.  sell them the BS and rob them at the ATM machine or on the beach.

anyway...it doesnt matter...nothing matters of importance on this board.

Typical answer from another internet intellectual with no life and zero intelligence who comes from a backward society. Great way to promote your moronic point of view-- advocating violence and criminal behavior against people who actually make a positive contribution to the world and have imperialist luxuries like in door plumbing. I'm surprised though. You apparently aren't that stupid because you got one thing right at the very end of your post.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2010, 01:15:50 PM »
I'm starting to think that you have an inferiority complex. I don't need to prove or explain shit to you. Your a nameless, faceless nobody behind a computer screen. I gave my opinion. If you don't like it or agree with it, that's not my problem. You and the rest of the black nationalists on here can kiss my Yankee ass. I'll say what I want, when I want, how I want. This is a message board, not an entry level sociology class at an inner city community college.  People with different experiences are going to have different points of view than you. Relax and take a deep breath champ. Not everyone thinks or believes what you do.

Hope this helps.
??? Dude, chill, for someone who doesn't need to prove or explain anything, you sure have done that in spades. Damn, it's been said time and again that New Yorkers are a neurotic bunch...you act like someone cut you off...melting down like that... (read over your post)
I offered points, examples, you offered meltdowns.

I think you need to take your own advice, Relax and take a deep breath. In fact, listen to some Bob Marley...or maybe some Old School Cuban, say Bueno Vista Social Club.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2010, 01:24:42 PM »
??? Dude, chill, for someone who doesn't need to prove or explain anything, you sure have done that in spades. Damn, it's been said time and again that New Yorkers are a neurotic bunch...you act like someone cut you off...melting down like that... (read over your post)
I offered points, examples, you offered meltdowns.

I think you need to take your own advice, Relax and take a deep breath. In fact, listen to some Bob Marley...or maybe some Old School Cuban, say Bueno Vista Social Club.

;D Relax Mon. All I said was that based on what I've experienced, I like Dominicans. That's all. Then you went off on some tangent about Latin's denying that they had black blood and that I didn't know what I was talking about. Whatever whatever. Let's shake hands and pretend to respect each others opinions.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2010, 01:50:27 PM »
;D Relax Mon. All I said was that based on what I've experienced, I like Dominicans. That's all. Then you went off on some tangent about Latin's denying that they had black blood and that I didn't know what I was talking about. Whatever whatever. Let's shake hands and pretend to respect each others opinions.

I have nubs now from typing soo furiously on my keyboard. Actually, i have always respected your opinion. To me i was hoping for a discussion.  It's all good. I work with New Yorkers, I know your breed ;D No harm no faoul, and I never had taken offense.

Now, you think Tom Brady's hair makes him look like Lil girl or that Randy Moss beard makes him look homeless (I'm rocking that same look  ;D)?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2010, 02:02:13 PM »
Typical answer from another internet intellectual with no life and zero intelligence who comes from a backward society. Great way to promote your moronic point of view-- advocating violence and criminal behavior against people who actually make a positive contribution to the world and have imperialist luxuries like in door plumbing. I'm surprised though. You apparently aren't that stupid because you got one thing right at the very end of your post.

::)

dumbass.

http://www.miamiherald.com/multimedia/news/afrolatin/multimedia/vidall.html

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2010, 05:30:16 AM »
Pic of said Cuban chick (in green, obviously):

Discuss.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2010, 06:53:07 AM »

Discuss.

great body but she could have a face like hermam munster.

why not post the face ?
175lbs by 31st July

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2010, 07:15:23 AM »
Nah, she's cute.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2010, 07:16:38 AM »
175lbs by 31st July

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2010, 07:35:19 AM »

Discuss.
Your the one that had that bangin ass Latina with implants and the gorgeous face, and she had to roll out of state right? You posted some ass, breast and nude shots...then there was a blonde chica as well...

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2010, 08:01:53 AM »
i was on vacation earlier this year in South America, spent a month there. I went to Peru, Chile and Colombia. Lots of hot latinas everywhere in south america. I saw black, white, and asian latinos in South America. Chicks down there are easy as pie to pick up and fuck.  And who gives a fuck about what color these latinas are as long as they are hot.

Best post in this crappy thread.

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2010, 08:13:35 AM »
Your the one that had that bangin ass Latina with implants and the gorgeous face, and she had to roll out of state right? You posted some ass, breast and nude shots...then there was a blonde chica as well...

Correct sir! Shabana had them big ass tittayyssss *best Chappelle voice* Will PTPS of this little number asap.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2010, 12:12:35 PM »
Correct sir! Shabana had them big ass tittayyssss *best Chappelle voice* Will PTPS of this little number asap.
Surprised the last sentence didn't get a response from Getbig...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2010, 12:15:59 PM »

Best post in this crappy thread.

I didn't know you were a shark !?!  :o

;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2010, 12:18:47 PM »
I didn't know you were a shark !?!  :o

;D

Groink is not a fan of Latin chicks.....me,I'm an equal opportunist 8)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2010, 12:24:59 PM »
What's the general consensus on this breed of woman? I figured there would be no bigger collection of vagina destroying studs to lay this question to than here on GB.

Met this girl at the gym (BB related).
Dirtiest breed on planet earth. 11 year olds hooker themselves over there.

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2010, 12:25:11 PM »
Surprised the last sentence didn't get a response from Getbig...

Teh gay is strong here.

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2010, 12:33:58 PM »
Dirtiest breed on planet earth. 11 year olds hooker themselves over there.

I like them dirty. The dirtier the better. In fact I hope she's down right filthy.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2010, 12:56:01 PM »
I like them dirty. The dirtier the better. In fact I hope she's down right filthy.
Lol  ;D

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2010, 01:18:55 PM »
The man said Cuban so this thread got way off point...

I met one in the gym and dated her for 5 years. Closest thing to perfection in the bedroom for me. Beautiful and willing to do her share around the house. But... Crazy as a lune... It was off and on off and on. She constantly would question me about other women and was always sceptical of me. I tried over and over and over. I even married her just to show her my commitment. It lasted a year until I gave up after she started doing coke and asked me about a next door neighbor who I had never even met. EXTREMELY insecure and always snooping for a way to prove you are doing something wrong.

If you are banging her... fine enjoy but dont fall in love. That was my mistake...

totaly whipped...
Getbig =Reality Show

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2010, 02:12:50 PM »
::)

Read what I wrote, I highlighted what you said...about Dominicans, and Afro-Latinos as a whole, it's a cultural thing that is more manified in the DR, now many DR in the US DO think differently, but as I said its a cultural thing. And that is what I was talking about. I could have gone off the fact that you said:
Dominicans seem to be the least crazy and the most down to earth ( and probably the hottest although Cubans are right there). PR chicks are for the most part insane, busted, dirty or look like a Wildabeast after age 21 ( probably on 3rd or 4th kid by then). Cuban chicks definetly have an inferiority complex and don't like being associated with other latins.

Yet, you then say this about me:
Dude you are totally stereotyping and generalizing about an entire group of people. I'm going to assume that your black and therefore take offense to that stuff.

And I am the one sterotyping?

I know of plenty of hot PR chicks with no kids, and degrees, and Cuban chicks as well. maybe the ones you see in NYC are that way, and then again, the "certain" ones you see.  I answered yur post, with several  examples..Hoepfully you will answer mine.

Interesting ;) You know where I stand on this with Cubans, lol.

I agree with you on Dominicans a bit. I have a really good female friend who is Dominican, very beautiful, but I didn't know at the time of the whole "black," thing and dislike of black people. Well, one of my friends who is black liked her and she declined him and didn't give him the time of day. I was like WTF??!! I find out that she regularly gets hit on by black people all the time and she told me no disrespect, she doesn't like black people or date black people, which is a better choice of words. I responded "don't you have afro blood," and her response was "no." I find that funny! haha

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 15, 2010, 12:51:49 AM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 15, 2010, 01:35:55 AM »

Interesting ;) You know where I stand on this with Cubans, lol.

I agree with you on Dominicans a bit. I have a really good female friend who is Dominican, very beautiful, but I didn't know at the time of the whole "black," thing and dislike of black people. Well, one of my friends who is black liked her and she declined him and didn't give him the time of day. I was like WTF??!! I find out that she regularly gets hit on by black people all the time and she told me no disrespect, she doesn't like black people or date black people, which is a better choice of words. I responded "don't you have afro blood," and her response was "no." I find that funny! haha
Ryan, would that happened to be that light skinned girl with the light auburn hair? Well, if it is she is black, and darker than my mother...a lot darker than my mother. She obviously doesn't like herself, and think she is better...if she has nappy hair and has to go to the salon..it shows she is black, her nose and skin tone, and the fact that she came with a tan...Ask her, then what is she?

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2010, 01:52:33 AM »
Ryan, would that happened to be that light skinned girl with the light auburn hair? Well, if it is she is black, and darker than my mother...a lot darker than my mother. She obviously doesn't like herself, and think she is better...if she has nappy hair and has to go to the salon..it shows she is black, her nose and skin tone, and the fact that she came with a tan...Ask her, then what is she?

Yes sir, that would be it. When I first met her I thought she was just a straight up black girl, but then I heard her speak spanish :o kind of like an AKA girl.

Man, I really need to sleep, staying up doing a lot of studying lately lol

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2010, 02:05:20 AM »

it has nothing to do with liking self, has to do with identification.  Hence...Latina equals a descent of Spaniards which is associated with beauty vs Afri... descent of slaves...which is ugly...even if you are light and say afri-descent.  The logic transcends the color game played by Afro-Americas which is why Zoe Saldana (dark) claims Latina, claims black publicly cause she gets paid but always got a white boy like ryan by her side.  God forbid she has children who look like her  ::) .   As far as Sammie...he got MJ disease or wants to look like Dominicans like Alex Rodriguez.  Now...we start getting into which party you are invited too or place you can enter.  Coming from stateside doesn’t matter because it’s about your wallet…so you cant see the real action.  Hence...my older sister n mother can get into all the parties and places on the island while the rest of us are excluded.  ::)   

I will stop there, could write a book on Dominican BS.

As far as Cuban…I’ll stay on the curve…given the generalizations are popping up as usual on getbig...but i will note that ryan said his friend was a white cuban...probably the child of exiles like my mother's family.  the equality movement still got them pissed off in which they dump the hate on their children.  Thank god my mom has common sense.