Author Topic: Cuban chicks  (Read 23879 times)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
Re: Cuban chicks
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2010, 02:13:17 AM »
it has nothing to do with liking self, has to do with identification.  Hence...Latina equals a descent of Spaniards which is associated with beauty vs Afri... descent of slaves...which is ugly...even if you are light and say afri-descent.  The logic transcends the color game played by Afro-Americas which is why Zoe Saldana (dark) claims Latina, claims black publicly cause she gets paid but always got a white boy like ryan by her side.  God forbid she has children who look like her  ::) .   As far as Sammie...he got MJ disease or wants to look like Dominicans like Alex Rodriguez.  Now...we start getting into which party you are invited too or place you can enter.  Coming from stateside doesn’t matter because it’s about your wallet…so you cant see the real action.  Hence...my older sister n mother can get into all the parties and places on the island while the rest of us are excluded.  ::)   

I will stop there, could write a book on Dominican BS.

As far as Cuban…I’ll stay on the curve…given the generalizations are popping up as usual on getbig...but i will note that ryan said his friend was a white cuban...probably the child of exiles like my mother's family.  the equality movement still got them pissed off in which they dump the hate on their children.  Thank god my mom has common sense.   

Yes sir, my girl is white cuban, my other female friend is dominican, which I was referring to my previous post, who from my knowledge doesn't like black people and doesn't date black people.

IMO, a lot of stereotypes obviously exist about latinas and such, just like any other races. But all of them are and can be very beautiful, sometimes unfortunate how the media makes it out to be and the masses absorb it in. :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2010, 02:22:49 AM »
it has nothing to do with liking self, has to do with identification.  Hence...Latina equals a descent of Spaniards which is associated with beauty vs Afri... descent of slaves...which is ugly...even if you are light and say afri-descent.  The logic transcends the color game played by Afro-Americas which is why Zoe Saldana (dark) claims Latina, claims black publicly cause she gets paid but always got a white boy like ryan by her side.  God forbid she has children who look like her  ::) .   As far as Sammie...he got MJ disease or wants to look like Dominicans like Alex Rodriguez.  Now...we start getting into which party you are invited too or place you can enter.  Coming from stateside doesn’t matter because it’s about your wallet…so you cant see the real action.  Hence...my older sister n mother can get into all the parties and places on the island while the rest of us are excluded.  ::)  

I will stop there, could write a book on Dominican BS.

As far as Cuban…I’ll stay on the curve…given the generalizations are popping up as usual on getbig...but i will note that ryan said his friend was a white cuban...probably the child of exiles like my mother's family.  the equality movement still got them pissed off in which they dump the hate on their children.  Thank god my mom has common sense.    

That's what I meant...I was meaning, not liking her "identification", basically not want identify with Gabby Union, but more so with Beyonce, you feel me...
Ryan is cool, his cuban girlfriend is smart attractive...and seems from all intents and purposes to have a good head on her shoulders.

Yes sir, that would be it. When I first met her I thought she was just a straight up black girl, but then I heard her speak spanish :o kind of like an AKA girl.

Man, I really need to sleep, staying up doing a lot of studying lately lol
i know you have to sleep, but here is a funny story. A light skinned girl that I knew in HS only dated "pretty boys", and had to be light and look like Rick Fox. Well, a friend of mine in college were talking and I was telling him about her, he said, "And she only likes dudes with light eyes right?" I said, "yeah", He said, "I know who you are talking about about, I was hitting her off..."  

***edit, I think Zoe Saldana looks like a skinny version of Beyonce, pretty face no booty, no breasts, skinny legs and arms just a "I" shape...I think her man is gay, if it took 10 yrs of dating to get him to ask for her hand in marriage, and he likes a woman with a coathanger for a body.

XXXII/LX

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • I have to return some video tapes.
« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2010, 07:34:19 PM »
As promised....

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2010, 08:39:42 PM »

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2010, 10:17:14 AM »
   Every Cuban chick i met in south Florida had the same old story to tell.

"Well, my parents are from Cuba, but my grandparents are from Spain!  And,
i'm going to FIU(florida international univ) but i'd like to transfer to somewhere
better yadda yadda yadda yadda..."

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2010, 01:48:20 PM »
Cubans are very low on the totem pole of Hispanics, they are money hungry bitches that think they own the world. Basically psychotic..........

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2010, 02:06:44 PM »
Cubans are very low on the totem pole of Hispanics, they are money hungry bitches that think they own the world. Basically psychotic..........

I don't believe that.