Author Topic: Please get regular blood work if you're juicing!  (Read 34213 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Please get regular blood work if you're juicing!
« Reply #125 on: January 25, 2012, 12:25:19 PM »
Over the years I have used:
Lots of Tren
Lots of EQ
NPP
Deca
Anadrol
Superdrol
Primo
Winstrol
Various test ethers mainly sustanon and ethanate

Also peptides and hgh but don't think those are the cause.

I have been on 3 years straight only taken off a few weeks a year. The last year lots of Tren an EQ. For me I'm predisposed to hypertension. Just watch the blood pressure and check your liver enzymes. It pains me to come off but I would rather be alive for my girl and unborn child. Had a good run, wanted to be national level but its ok, have my career and I will probably shrink to twinkle size. Question GH15 would the hgh help my liver in any way.

Whyn't just cruise on 300mg of test and hgh.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: January 25, 2012, 12:26:33 PM »
Over the years I have used:
Lots of Tren
Lots of EQ
NPP
Deca
Anadrol
Superdrol
Primo
Winstrol
Various test ethers mainly sustanon and ethanate

Also peptides and hgh but don't think those are the cause.

I have been on 3 years straight only taken off a few weeks a year. The last year lots of Tren an EQ. For me I'm predisposed to hypertension. Just watch the blood pressure and check your liver enzymes. It pains me to come off but I would rather be alive for my girl and unborn child. Had a good run, wanted to be national level but its ok, have my career and I will probably shrink to twinkle size. Question GH15 would the hgh help my liver in any way.

I would assume it would speed up recovery from the damage. But wait for someone else to comment.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: January 25, 2012, 12:27:03 PM »
most of the problem is the shitty quality of what ppl are injecting...they think they have pro connect gear but its 65% watered down bunk shit that the dealer spit in and cummed in...and ppl are injecting this random syrupy liquid in their ass, thats the problem

tren4life

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: January 25, 2012, 12:33:52 PM »
I thought about cruising but feeling the pressure from my family. I go back to the doctor next Monday waiting to decide after he sees the ultra sound. I was running high doses. I'm not a tall guy, 5'6 230 pounds. Burned my body out.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: January 25, 2012, 12:54:40 PM »
I thought about cruising but feeling the pressure from my family. I go back to the doctor next Monday waiting to decide after he sees the ultra sound. I was running high doses. I'm not a tall guy, 5'6 230 pounds. Burned my body out.

Damn. What kind of doses?

tren4life

• Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: January 25, 2012, 01:10:59 PM »
For the last year been running no lower than 1500mg a week gear 5 iu's gh. Think of running just gh when I find out what I need to do.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: January 25, 2012, 01:12:37 PM »
most of the problem is the shitty quality of what ppl are injecting...they think they have pro connect gear but its 65% watered down bunk shit that the dealer spit in and cummed in...and ppl are injecting this random syrupy liquid in their ass, thats the problem

x2. And stupid high calorie bulking.

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: January 25, 2012, 01:45:11 PM »
I liked everything except the low PED part  :'(

Understood, but why take PED's to such an extent that you get sides????? Especially when many do not perform in a competitive manner. It is sad to see so many taking AAS to look bigger and stronger when in the gym, why? Even if one is fortunate or unfortunate, depending on you perspective, to get to the national level does the risk out-weigh the reward?????

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: January 25, 2012, 01:50:46 PM »
Understood, but why take PED's to such an extent that you get sides????? Especially when many do not perform in a competitive manner. It is sad to see so many taking AAS to look bigger and stronger when in the gym, why? Even if one is fortunate or unfortunate, depending on you perspective, to get to the national level does the risk out-weigh the reward?????

I'm gunna compete. So I'm not gunna be an average gym rat who gets big and ripped for hoes. Although thats a nice perk that comes with it. If you're a doc I know you're probably very knowledgeable but a friend of mine that is 10 years deep into med school said they covered steroids in those 10 years a total of 10 minutes. So docs are among the least educated about it.

And another thing, no offense, just stating facts, the guys from the 70's that weren't narcs, for the most part are all still alive today. And they didn't even have GH to keep em young. So in all fairness I don't think steroids are healthy, but they aren't necessarily unhealthy either providing you don't stay on grams for years at a time without cruising.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: January 25, 2012, 02:12:25 PM »
Better to enjoy training as a hobby, take a little gear if you want but get regular bloodwork done and live a long healthy life,competitive bodybuilding requires drug abuse and also requires a lot of effort for no reward other than personal satisfaction, put the effort into something else, getting a better education, having a family,get a better job etc. its more rewarding in the long run, im still trainging after 24 years, watched a lot of guys get burned out in that time who dont train anymore and dont have anything in life to show for their efforts except for a few trophies, balance is teh key in my opinion.This opinion comes from someone who purseud bodybuilding when they were younger,and I accomplished what i wanted to, im not a bitter old has been or never was, just never saw the sense in doing more than what i felt comfortable with to try and win small amounts of prize money, Pro bodybuilding is a flawed buiness plan for the majority of people who are capable of achieving more than flipping burgers in life.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: January 25, 2012, 02:14:09 PM »
The way I see it, the best reason for anyone to work out and take PED's is to be able to fuck more sluts. Can't think of any better reason.

Let's think of other motivations for a second here

to compete for a plastic trophy = not a better reason
to feel good about yourself = not a better reason
to be healthier = well we all know it makes you less healthy so this obviously won't work out favorably
to boost confidence = well this is a great reason but it usually happens regardless of what your goal is
to be able to intimate people and be scared of you = ummm ok I guess but still not a better reason
to get more attention from others = good reason, but not as good
to impress your girlfriend = if she was with you in the first place, not a better reason

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2012, 02:22:41 PM »
The way I see it, the best reason for anyone to work out and take PED's is to be able to fuck more sluts. Can't think of any better reason.

Let's think of other motivations for a second here

to compete for a plastic trophy = not a better reason
to feel good about yourself = not a better reason
to be healthier = well we all know it makes you less healthy so this obviously won't work out favorably
to boost confidence = well this is a great reason but it usually happens regardless of what your goal is
to be able to intimate people and be scared of you = ummm ok I guess but still not a better reason
to get more attention from others = good reason, but not as good
to impress your girlfriend = if she was with you in the first place, not a better reason

Millions of dollars > tramp as whores

Millions of dollars = fucking high class whores

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: January 25, 2012, 02:23:47 PM »
Millions of dollars > tramp as whores

Millions of dollars = fucking high class whores

explain how you make millions of dollars by working out and taking PED's? Being top 5 at the O consistently?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #138 on: January 25, 2012, 02:24:24 PM »
Be Happy,
Optimus

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #139 on: January 25, 2012, 02:32:46 PM »
I have high systolic (120 first thing in the morning, usually around 140 during the day, never higher than 150), low diastolic (usually around 70, never higher than 80). i have normal resting pulse (56/minute). no major cardiovascular diseases to note in my family. i don't know anyone in my family from my grandparents except from my grandfather's brother who didn't live to their 80s. my grandfather smoked, was in stutthof concentration camp, died at 87. grandmather's sister was 100 when she died.

should i be worried about my elevated systolic bp? i have to be honest that i had issues month ago. i was really bloated, going overboard with coffeine. i was all red during each set and had red marks on my chest after heavy squats prolly from little blood vessels, dunno how to explain in english, bursting out? that's when i got worried and bought manual bp set and started monitoring it. at the same time i bumped antiestrogens, changed to propionate and started feeling much better.

i will consult doctor, but before that happens, can you please tell me what you think about it dutchguy?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #140 on: January 25, 2012, 02:39:38 PM »

yes but high cholesterol is not the cause.... lot's of people with high cholesterol that live to be 90....
and people live longer yes....
also more type 2 diabetics, more cancer, more heart disease.. just because science keeps us living longer does not mean what i am saying is not true...
cholesterol gets a bad rep..... taking meds that will get your cholesterol way down can be dangerous...
http://trusted.md/blog/vreni_gurd/2007/04/13/high_cholesterol_does_not_cause_heart_disease
Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #141 on: January 25, 2012, 02:43:05 PM »
I have high systolic (120 first thing in the morning, usually around 140 during the day, never higher than 150), low diastolic (usually around 70, never higher than 80). i have normal resting pulse (56/minute). no major cardiovascular diseases to note in my family. i don't know anyone in my family from my grandparents except from my grandfather's brother who didn't live to their 80s. my grandfather smoked, was in stutthof concentration camp, died at 87. grandmather's sister was 100 when she died.

should i be worried about my elevated systolic bp? i have to be honest that i had issues month ago. i was really bloated, going overboard with coffeine. i was all red during each set and had red marks on my chest after heavy squats prolly from little blood vessels, dunno how to explain in english, bursting out? that's when i got worried and bought manual bp set and started monitoring it. at the same time i bumped antiestrogens, changed to propionate and started feeling much better.

i will consult doctor, but before that happens, can you please tell me what you think about it dutchguy?
lol.. 120 high??????
even 140 is quite normal... jesus you guys need to give it a rest.....
140/80 is nothing to be worried about.....
i have about 150/80 sometimes a little higher sometimes a little lower....
nothing to be worried about..... it's a little high.. but i always had higher bp ... some people have a littler higher some a little lower.... as long a it's not ridiculously high..... do not stressss!!! stress raises bp you know ;)
Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #142 on: January 25, 2012, 02:47:34 PM »
one more thing.... you know what is worse then steroids for bp???

WOMAN!
i swear one day i was at the gym.... they have a bpmeter there..... i was measuring my bp...after training it was about 160/90..... fairly normal... then my ex started bitching and it raised to 220/100 i swear to god!! lol!!!
i could feel my hartbeat in my head.... veins started to swell up.....
woman have far more sides then steroids!!
doesn't stop me from being with them though! ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: January 25, 2012, 02:55:56 PM »
explain how you make millions of dollars by working out and taking PED's? Being top 5 number one at the O consistently?

Yeah

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #144 on: January 25, 2012, 03:25:05 PM »
lol.. 120 high??????
even 140 is quite normal... jesus you guys need to give it a rest.....
140/80 is nothing to be worried about.....
i have about 150/80 sometimes a little higher sometimes a little lower....
nothing to be worried about..... it's a little high.. but i always had higher bp ... some people have a littler higher some a little lower.... as long a it's not ridiculously high..... do not stressss!!! stress raises bp you know ;)

I wouldn't worry to much about those numbers. I know what you mean about feeling like your going to burst. That's from the bloate. Stay lean and keep the bloat down that will really help. Masteron is great for that.

vascsurgeon

• Getbig II
« Reply #145 on: January 25, 2012, 05:15:41 PM »
I'm gunna compete. So I'm not gunna be an average gym rat who gets big and ripped for hoes. Although thats a nice perk that comes with it. If you're a doc I know you're probably very knowledgeable but a friend of mine that is 10 years deep into med school said they covered steroids in those 10 years a total of 10 minutes. So docs are among the least educated about it.

And another thing, no offense, just stating facts, the guys from the 70's that weren't narcs, for the most part are all still alive today. And they didn't even have GH to keep em young. So in all fairness I don't think steroids are healthy, but they aren't necessarily unhealthy either providing you don't stay on grams for years at a time without cruising.
The guys from the 60's - 80's do not look like the current competitors at all, do they? What is the difference? Food, training or drugs??

Everything in moderation, unfortunately moderation isn't used anymore to get to the Nationals, to bad.
I remember Mike Ashley, J.J. Marsh, Matt Mendenhall, TomTewelliger, Mike Quinn, Franco Santoriello, there are so many many guys that looked great, now, they look distorted and ill.
Compare Lee Haney/ Samir Banout to Ron Coleman. Who actually had a more pleasing body to look at? I understand Coleman is more massive that's obvious but balanced, symmetrical, not gut etc... It is a matter of opinion too, but really think about it, the sport would be so much better without the drug abuse, what a shame.
Regarding steroid education; that's not the point, my point is learning about the body and your organs. So who can you ask about the drug applications then? Some "guru" who can sell you enough to cover their expense for their own supply, think about it. Bottom line be careful is all.
Good luck in your competition, I mean no disrespect but as far as women, most prefer a large wallet over a large bicep  ;)

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: January 25, 2012, 05:19:24 PM »
Guys, please understand that aspirin therapy will do little to nothing to resolve the "thickened" blood that aas can cause. Aspirin works to keep the blood "thin" as you wou ld say by working on inhibiting platelet aggregation. This is important to consider for and individual at  risk for heart attack or stroke or HTN. By helping to minimize clot formation you reduce the risk of serious complications of those at risk for cardiovascular disease. Now aas thicken your blood by means of erythropoesis which is the creation of new red blood cells. Too many red blood cells in your blood places you at risk for HTN and clot formations which may lead to serious cardiovascular events such as MI or stroke. Your hematocrit(HCT) and hemoglobin (HGB) levels can help u indicate if your blood is to thickened. The best way to deal with aas thickened blood is phlebotomy or blood donations.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2012, 05:27:13 PM »
Also keep your kidneys healthy guys its the main organ responsible for control of your blood pressure in normal circumatances

lesaucer

« Reply #148 on: January 25, 2012, 05:54:36 PM »
exactly!!!
closing of arteries and vessels is not CAUSED by cholesterol at all.....
it is caused by inflamation of the artery or vessel wall....
eating a good amount of healthy fats reduces inflamation reactions in your body....
having a high total cholesterol does not mean you are unhealthy!!!!!!!
lowering your cholesterol with meds can actually be very dangerous as your body needs it!
it's all about the hdl/ldl..... how that is divided.
latest research shows fats are not to blame at all..... it's exessive carbs... simpel carbs and high sugar levels in blood...
high glucose = high insuline... insuline kills.....
think about it.... before the industrial revolution... before processed foods.. before it all... a lot less heart diseases... why????????
lower insuline levels.... less simpel carbs in the food.... higher protein and fat intake....

bullshit. chinese used to eat rice allllllllll the damn time and lived extremely old. inuit women on a whale only diet? please, they all look like shit, facially and physically, lol.

whats giving us these kinds of problems is shits like all those chemicals in everything we use; soap, deodorant, creams, shampoo, all these stuff, chemicals in our foods, cell phones, computers, all this shit thats emitting radiation. this is why we got problems we didnt had before, not food, unless there is chemicals in it, our body knows how to process any kind of food, whale or rice

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #149 on: January 25, 2012, 06:00:51 PM »
How often should you can you give blood?