Author Topic: Why no Thread on the latest Fort Hood Shooting?  (Read 5090 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Why no Thread on the latest Fort Hood Shooting?
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2014, 06:46:37 AM »
Butchered by an Arab down under.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/22378321/vic-girlfriend-shooter-jailed-for-8-years/

Newsflash - Crime happens everywhere.  Our homicide rate in a year is less than Americas homicide rate in a week.

PS: Probably not a good example, that was an accidental shooting.
V

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2014, 06:47:27 AM »
Newsflash - Crime happens everywhere.  Our homicide rate in a year is less than Americas homicide rate in a week.

Shut the fuck up retard.  You need to factor negroes into your stats.
Ψ

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2014, 06:55:34 AM »
That's the most ludicrous cliche I have ever heard. Americans must be the rudest, impolite and most hostile of all first world countries.  I ask myself then why does America have the highest homicide rate of the first world.  It seems your gun culture has made you all incredibly impolite.  It's amazing how people can constantly repeat propaganda even when it is patently false.  A society where children get murdered at school is a FAILED society, the very antithesis of being polite and civilised society

Mr. E-Kul - dis-functional people are killing themselves and others, not guns.
Btw, I'm Austrian, only by passport, where guns are "muh bad". I had the pleasure of meeting people and their guns to assess the issue. If the majority of Austrians were like them we would be a great nation.
Unfortunately most people like to hand over any critical matters to the "professionals" - be it politics, science, guns, thinking, health issues etc.
There are of course bad apples that need to have their guns taken from them - but there's no need to let them spoil the bunch.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2014, 06:56:35 AM »
E-Kul lives in fear.
Ψ

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2014, 07:26:13 AM »
E-Fool is currently the biggest retard on getbig

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2014, 07:34:38 AM »
E-Kul lives in fear.
Maybe I should buy a gun, isn't that what people who live in fear do?
See that's the thing, if I actually felt afraid and fearful of some epidemic crime wave I would go and buy a gun, seriously!  
People who are afraid buy and own guns, it's that simple.  The whole industry is based on fear mongering and propaganda, making the average citizen believe they are about to be violated any day now, by the criminal, by their government etc etc.  Only a fool would buy into such nonsense. (and there is no shortage of fools in America)

One of the very reasons I don't feel afraid and fearful is because of our strict gun regulations.  I don't have to worry in the theatre, in public or sending my kids to school.  If Australia ever becomes like America with overwhelming homicide and crime I might consider gun ownership, but one of the very reasons Australia is is so safe is because we haven't tipped over into a gun culture, if the majority owned guns, Australia would soon end up in the mess America has been in for decades.
V

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2014, 07:40:59 AM »
Newsflash - Crime happens everywhere.  Our homicide rate in a year is less than Americas homicide rate in a week.

PS: Probably not a good example, that was an accidental shooting.

In the lead up to shooting Kara, he became increasingly violent.

He broke his hand punching walls, smashed plates over his own head and had threatened to kill Kara and others.

At this point, Kara was jobless, broke and desperate to leave.

“He threatened Kara as well, he put a blowtorch to her face,” her mother Jenny said.
Ψ

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2014, 07:53:35 AM »
Maybe I should buy a gun, isn't that what people who live in fear do?
See that's the thing, if I actually felt afraid and fearful of some epidemic crime wave I would go and buy a gun, seriously!  
People who are afraid buy and own guns, it's that simple.  The whole industry is based on fear mongering and propaganda, making the average citizen believe they are about to be violated any day now, by the criminal, by their government etc etc.  Only a fool would buy into such nonsense. (and there is no shortage of fools in America)

One of the very reasons I don't feel afraid and fearful is because of our strict gun regulations.  I don't have to worry in the theatre, in public or sending my kids to school.  If Australia ever becomes like America with overwhelming homicide and crime I might consider gun ownership, but one of the very reasons Australia is is so safe is because we haven't tipped over into a gun culture, if the majority owned guns, Australia would soon end up in the mess America has been in for decades.

They took your guns....we're not a mess. You have 23.5 million people in a massive country...we have 350 million people.
L

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2014, 11:15:44 AM »
That still doesn't lessen my risk of being killed by some random gun nutter in a high gun ownership country.  My risk will still be far higher than it need be.  Imagine there was no speed laws, and as a result there were more serious accidents, imagine I supported speed limits and was told by those who didn't support such laws "Well, just don't fucking speed then".  They may decrease my chances slightly of being killed on the road, but I am still put at greater risk of being killed by another speeding driver than if I would be in a country with speed limits"

Then move to a fucking low gun ownership country where you will be safe from the big bad boogeyman. Case closed,

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2014, 11:20:54 AM »
I wonder if E-Fool is even aware of the myriad of recreational reasons americans own guns...they are not solely for 'protection' ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2014, 11:22:33 AM »
He does not seem to have a good grip on America.....its not a free fire zone.
L

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2014, 03:26:27 PM »
What has taxi drivers raping kids got to do with guns?

PS: Why U an Outlaw Motorcycle Club Member?

Crime is crime.

Outlaw MC, never heard about them  :) something Swedish  ???

Whats yours disability, booze or ???

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2014, 03:30:28 PM »
Sounds like what all the redneck right wingers said here in Australia after our last gun massacre.  Strange really, there hasn't been a massacre since, I guess they were wrong.

......and that 'GUN' was resold by nice police sargent .........

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2014, 03:53:40 PM »
Gent's REAL Aussie news: www.ozbiker.org

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2014, 04:07:47 PM »
E-kul is an Aussie  ??? I thought that poofter was from canada.

I hope a pack of wild dingos visit him tonight.
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 05, 2014, 04:20:02 PM »
E-kul is an Aussie  ??? I thought that poofter was from canada.

I hope a pack of wild dingos visit him tonight.

Just on TV news: NO more rooms in Tasmanian's jails  ???, whats now E-Kullyy  ::)