Author Topic: Doses for bodybuilders  (Read 21501 times)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: DOSES
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2009, 04:24:36 AM »

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: GH15 = Milos?
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2009, 06:17:09 AM »
I dont care if you dont believe that i am natural.
I dont lose anything. ;)
I just enjoy my bodybuilding life style which is worry free. ;)
As i said, if i do good in the next contest, i will go to the lab to test me. ;)

And anybody doubt Paco. Please call spanish police or anybody to investigate him. ;)

Wait. I believe you that you are natural, Twinkie Pie. But are you asserting that Paco is also? Just making sure before I drop a turn on your chest.

io856

Re: GH15 = Milos?
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2009, 06:17:51 AM »
Wait. I believe you that you are natural, Twinkie Pie. But are you asserting that Paco is also? Just making sure before I drop a turn on your chest.
paco is natural! if only he could afford it he says

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2009, 10:30:46 AM »
It works because you combine an almost pure anabolic (oxandralone) with a pure Androgen/non-anabolic (Proviron..synthetic DHT) and the mixture stacks well... and the suppression is very mild in reasonable doses. Plus no water retention whatsoever.
oh is that why it works?? lmao

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2009, 10:32:46 AM »
I read that one of the functions of proviron is that it binds to SHBG which allows more free test to circulate. But it isn't hard on the hair line?
would lower shbg be beneficial? it certainly would, if the Free hormone hypothesis is accurate. however theres a good chance that both bound and unbound hormones take action, and if that is the case then unbound would be vastly inferior to bound, as bound stays in circulation for alot longer than unbound, as shbg protects bound hormones from being metabolised by the liver.

BOOOMM

Stavios

Re: Doses for bodybuilders
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2009, 10:34:32 AM »
my problem with roids is that even injectibles cut my appetite.

when I am off the sauce I can eat and eat and eat forever.

now I am on test and tren and I am never hungry, I need to forcefeed myself to eat 4000k cals :-\

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2009, 10:35:53 AM »
some say
proviron = oral masteron
some would say it, because it is a fact. lol, but adding a 17aa bond to the front of a hormone does more to it than just protect it from first pass metabolism in the liver, it also alters its effects at the receptor level. makign it a completely different steroid altogether.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2009, 10:37:02 AM »
my problem with roids is that even injectibles cut my appetite.

when I am off the sauce I can eat and eat and eat forever.

now I am on test and tren and I am never hungry, I need to forcefeed myself to eat 4000k cals :-\
my problem with roids is that they do not work fast enough.  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2009, 10:38:01 AM »
my problem with roids is that they do not work fast enough.  ;D

Fuck you, you are a 250 lbs guy

bitch when you will be only 240 lbs like myself  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2009, 10:45:50 AM »
Fuck you, you are a 250 lbs ####

bitch when you will be only 240 lbs like myself  ;D
i am under 240, i had the swine flu last week, dropped about 15 lbs

Stavios

« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2009, 10:59:08 AM »

damn hope you get better bro !

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2009, 11:51:04 AM »
oh is that why it works?? lmao
Yes, genuis. You're combining a non-aromatizing androgen that has minimal suppression with a low androgen/high anabolic substance. For someone who wants to put on a few pounds of pure muscle and have minimal sides and minimal hormonal suppression, it's a good cycle. Not everyone wants to blow up like a balloon and be on an endless high dose cycle like you, because the Crash is sure going to be bad for you my friend...and you probably won't enjoy life being soft and small with the hormonal profile of a 6 year old girl. Don't always insult people who don't share your goals.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2009, 01:29:39 PM »

What's your bf? is it under 20 ?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2009, 01:57:21 PM »
Yes, genuis. You're combining a non-aromatizing androgen that has minimal suppression with a low androgen/high anabolic substance. For someone who wants to put on a few pounds of pure muscle and have minimal sides and minimal hormonal suppression, it's a good cycle. Not everyone wants to blow up like a balloon and be on an endless high dose cycle like you, because the Crash is sure going to be bad for you my friend...and you probably won't enjoy life being soft and small with the hormonal profile of a 6 year old girl. Don't always insult people who don't share your goals.

Don't kid yourself, Anavar is pretty suppressive. More than people think. I think it's a good steroid, but there's no such thing as a free ride when it comes to steroids. I can't prove it but I doubt Anavar is much less suppressive than dbol for example, mg for mg. Might be worse.

If you don't gain much weight the crash won't be as noticeable, whether you're suppressed or not.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2009, 02:00:30 PM »

that is the wrong place to pin the glute. that bitch is going to hit the ceiling when the pin plunges due to sciatic penetration!!!!

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2009, 02:45:32 PM »
The only problem with this is that doses of test over 250mg per week bloat me with water weight like nothing else. 'Moon face' is a big issue for me with test! If I used an aromatase inhibitor, this would defeat the point. GH15, how do you avoid the bloat on high doses of testosterone whilst maintaining sex drive?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2009, 03:07:07 PM »
damn hope you get better bro !
thanks, im over it now, but i still have the cough. although the cough is my fault, as ive been staying high 24/7 as of late.

so tell me why its such a great cycle again??  ;D your bro science is impressive...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2009, 03:08:20 PM »
Don't kid yourself, Anavar is pretty suppressive. More than people think. I think it's a good steroid, but there's no such thing as a free ride when it comes to steroids. I can't prove it but I doubt Anavar is much less suppressive than dbol for example, mg for mg. Might be worse.

If you don't gain much weight the crash won't be as noticeable, whether you're suppressed or not.
but, but, but... i thought anavar and proviron and other weak oral steroids werent suppressive !!!  ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2009, 03:33:50 PM »
The only problem with this is that doses of test over 250mg per week bloat me with water weight like nothing else. 'Moon face' is a big issue for me with test! If I used an aromatase inhibitor, this would defeat the point. GH15, how do you avoid the bloat on high doses of testosterone whilst maintaining sex drive?

I have the exact same problem... as soon as I go over an amp of sust a week my face turns into a basketball..

best advice I can give you to try is, prop every 2 days, that seemed to work for me.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2009, 04:10:48 PM »
but, but, but... i thought anavar and proviron and other weak oral steroids werent suppressive !!!  ;D
Proviron has numerous studies showing long term use with minimal suppression. You're Mr. Google so you should be able to find them. Anavar is suppressive, but much less so than most any other steroid out there besides maybe Primobolin. I merely related my personal experience..which was about 12 pounds of solid muscle in under 8 weeks..no sides, no bloat..zero problems when I came off. Obviously, it's not a pro bodybuilder stack...just alternatives for those who want to gain muscle with as few problems as possible. And as far as me having "Bro" science, you're wrong. "Bro" science is "You have to do Deca and Test for at least 12 weeks" or you aint shit. I post on these boards once in a while because after reading stuff like "Help, My dick hasn't worked in 6 months" or "My testosterone blood work came back and the doc says I need replacement for life and I'm 25", or ""I have to go get gyno surgery", "My HDL levels are horribly whacked"..you know, typical steroid board shit. God forbid, someone like me comes along and shows you don't have to go through all that shit if you use your head.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2009, 04:12:45 PM »
Proviron has numerous studies showing long term use with minimal suppression. You're Mr. Google so you should be able to find them. Anavar is suppressive, but much less so than most any other steroid out there besides maybe Primobolin. I merely related my personal experience..which was about 12 pounds of solid muscle in under 8 weeks..no sides, no bloat..zero problems when I came off. Obviously, it's not a pro bodybuilder stack...just alternatives for those who want to gain muscle with as few problems as possible. And as far as me having "Bro" science, you're wrong. "Bro" science is "You have to do Deca and Test for at least 12 weeks" or you aint shit. I post on these boards once in a while because after reading stuff like "Help, My dick hasn't worked in 6 months" or "My testosterone blood work came back and the doc says I need replacement for life and I'm 25", or ""I have to go get gyno surgery", "My HDL levels are horribly whacked"..you know, typical steroid board shit. God forbid, someone like me comes along and shows you don't have to go through all that shit if you use your head.
nothing wrong with using your head but your bro science posts about "stacking" "low androgenic & high anabolic" etc etc... that stuff has got to go.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2009, 04:14:03 PM »
why would anavar and proviron cause growth?

It works because you combine an almost pure anabolic (oxandralone) with a pure Androgen/non-anabolic (Proviron..synthetic DHT) and the mixture stacks well... and the suppression is very mild in reasonable doses. Plus no water retention whatsoever.

;D

it has nothing to do with the fact that both of them are steroids..

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2009, 04:14:53 PM »
nothing wrong with using your head but your bro science posts about "stacking" "low androgenic & high anabolic" etc etc... that stuff has got to go.
Really, why does Lewllyn, Duchaine and many others say the exact same thing in all their books?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2009, 04:18:27 PM »
why would anavar and proviron cause growth?

;D

it has nothing to do with the fact that both of them are steroids..
Proviron by itself has virtually no anabolic activity whatsoever. Research it and you will see it's true. Anavar is weak on it's own plus will lower your libido due to it's lack of androgens. Taking them both together balances it out and you get results, your libido stays strong, and you can keep a lot of the muscle afterwards since you haven't lowered your test levels as dramatically as most cycles would. Not "bro" science, real world results.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2009, 04:22:34 PM »
These shots are taken less than 2 years apart. Not saying I'm big or anything, but this is from 2 very low dose cycles in which I suffered absolutely no sides, no hair loss, no acne, no crash when I came off. Just saying,,results can be had without screwing yourself up.