Author Topic: Jay Cutler,Dexter Jackson, Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman......posedown at 2009 Pit  (Read 26264 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Just jacked off furiously to this.

I hate the State.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
yes dexter is the best

phil heath simply does not belong on mr o stage with chest like that ,,very narrow ,,very bloated ,, a mess ,,if he ever win mr o its a shame for the industry ,,he is simply ALL DRUGS as you lik eto call it here

jason cutler never had biceps and very wide waist should nver see the title again

ron colman  done

denis wolfe or victor shouldl be next mr o after dexter which now is dominent

gh15 approved

But aren't they all drugs, not just Phil? At least that's what you've been telling us for the last few years.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Wolf looks like a man among boys.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Just jacked off furiously to this.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Wolf looks like a man among boys.

x2. Wolf is owning them all.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
They all look disgusting offseason.......
I hate the State.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
They all look disgusting offseason.......
each and every one of them has a whole lot less % of body fat than you do. or than about 95% of people on this site too.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
each and every one of them has a whole lot less % of body fat than you do. or than about 95% of people on this site too.

What's your point. I am not a bber. They look like bloated masses of shit compared to earlier generations.
I hate the State.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
What's your point. I am not a bber. They look like bloated masses of shit compared to earlier generations.
compared to guys from the 90's who were on stage competing?

or compared to off season 90's guys?

they still look as good or better than 90's guys off season.

and if you meant 70's... wel back then they didnt even get as lean as this on SHOWDAY

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
compared to guys from the 90's who were on stage competing?

or compared to off season 90's guys?

they still look as good or better than 90's guys off season.

and if you meant 70's... wel back then they didnt even get as lean as this on SHOWDAY

And somehow they all looked better...
I hate the State.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
And somehow they all looked better...
ronnie isnt even competing anymore.

using him would be like comparing jerry rice when he was on the raiders to anquan boldin now.

gotta use both in their prime.

todays guys are bigger than guys from the 90s. but not as striated. they still get as lean.

ShreddedKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
ronnie isnt even competing anymore.

using him would be like comparing jerry rice when he was on the raiders to anquan boldin now.

gotta use both in their prime.

todays guys are bigger than guys from the 90s. but not as striated. they still get as lean.
I disagree, the guys from the 90s had much better condition, just werent as big today.

And bigger definetely does not mean better.

But just look at some old kevin levrone, shawn ray, rich gaspari etc pics, these dudes had stiated chest, quads, glutes, hams were seperated to the bone, and i could go on and on.

Guys nowadays are lucky if they can get there glutes shredded.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
synthol on Dexter's biceps

He has the biggest biceps among them all
I am a mini beast

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
synthol on Dexter's biceps

He has the biggest biceps among them all
:D GEE ! I thought DEX didnt haved to diet ! oh yes he is a raging bullshitter ! LOL !

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
:D GEE ! I thought DEX didnt haved to diet ! oh yes he is a raging bullshitter ! LOL !
he is big as hell there.and i like heath better,but right now he is schooling heath,come olympia time it could change heath looks great contest day.

m8

• Getbig V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
looks like a bunch of kids + WOLF.

How the fuck did they afford all those pros?!

I was thinking the same thing as well......I guess all they got was lunch money???

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Ronnie. Seriously, hang up the trunks already. Your days are gone.  :-[

Actually Ronnnie doesn't look all that bad.....he could have a shot to reclaim his title...no one in the room is as big as he is.and his biceps are still the best

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
But one of his tris is shot.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
kai looks like he has his eyes on a new 'grapefruit' to penetrate

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
If Ronnie trained furiously and Dex, Jay and Wolf came in off, he might have a chance...might still get beat by Martinez though

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
kai looks like he has his eyes on a new 'grapefruit' to penetrate

nice one ;D

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Actually Ronnnie doesn't look all that bad.....he could have a shot to reclaim his title...no one in the room is as big as he is.and his biceps are still the best

You should be banned for saying something so stupid. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You should be banned for saying something so stupid. 

why is that???.......Jay and Wolf are going backwards......Victor is always injured.......and there is a question as to whether Dex is a fluke due to the big guys not being able to dial it in.....you never know....some judges love a comeback....of course Ronnie would have to work hard and come in perfect....and that injury he had has to have healed...

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

why is that???.......Jay and Wolf are going backwards......Victor is always injured.......and there is a question as to whether Dex is a fluke due to the big guys not being able to dial it in.....you never know....some judges love a comeback....of course Ronnie would have to work hard and come in perfect....and that injury he had has to have healed...

He's had 3 years so far and the progress has actually regressed. And it's not only the triceps, it seems like some sort of nerve damage is affecting his whole left side, the quad, lat and tri are all shot.

Not to mention his waist is fucking going places and I doubt he's willing to do the doses he once did. He is done.
from incomplete data