Author Topic: Georgia DA Fani Willis claims 'improper' relationship accusations are based on r  (Read 7294 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
The reason they came up with the cash story is so she can say she didn’t benefit financially from the relationship.

The hole in that story is that, had she really reimbursed him to prevent the appearance of impropriety, then why do it in the least transparent way where there are no records? Write him a check. Send the money via a payment platform.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I think that this encapsulates the courtroom today:

Attorney:  May I approach?

Fani:  You can.

Judge:  You may.

::)

Yeah the judge totally let her control the room.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
The reason they came up with the cash story is so she can say she didn’t benefit financially from the relationship.

The hole in that story is that, had she really reimbursed him to prevent the appearance of impropriety, then why do it in the least transparent way where there are no records? Write him a check. Send the money via a payment platform.

Great point.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They asked her where she got the cash and the retard said she took cash from her first compaign funds.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Great point.

Thanks 🙏

The story is ridiculous. She got him the job and knew he was making a shitload of money solely because of her. Why would she give him her personal money on top of it?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yep a sign of weakness because she is a black female.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

If it was any other person you'd see judges act much differently, they don't like others challenging their authority in any way in their little kingdom. But she's a prosecutor but also black and female so she is used to acting like that.

Yep a sign of weakness because she is a black female.

Indeed. She sounded ghetto and nasty and she already played the "black woman" card when this whole issue surfaced.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Georgia whistleblowers lining up to testify against Fulton County DA Fani Willis, state lawmaker says
The Georgia Senate is investigating whether Fulton County DA Fani Willis misused federal and state funds
By Chris Pandolfo Fox News
Published February 10, 2024
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-whistleblowers-lining-testify-fulton-county-da-fani-willis-state-lawmaker-says

How long until the old “these accusations are racially motivated to keep a successful black woman in her place” type speak from Fani?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
They asked her where she got the cash and the retard said she took cash from her first compaign funds.

Wade said their trip to Belize was a birthday present to him and she reimbursed him for everything in cash.

Her attitude was like “I don’t need no man paying for me.”

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
No libz here to defend her honor??

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
No libz here to defend her honor??

Listening to them you could hear the planning that took place:

“Tell’m you reimbursed me for all of it.”

“What about records?”

“Tell’m it was cash.”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Hypocrite.

MAZE
@mazemoore
2020. Fani Willis is asked why the people of Fulton County should support her for District Attorney.

"Because they deserve a DA that won't have sex with his employees, because they deserve a DA that won't put money in their own pocket."

https://twitter.com/mazemoore/status/1758180907796598934

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Based on what I have seen and heard from the pundits regarding Willis' and Wade's testimony performance while on the stand in this evidentiary hearing. That the prosecution declined to call Willis to the stand today, suggests to me they believe yesterday’s testimony helped her.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Based on what I have seen and heard from the pundits regarding Willis' and Wade's testimony performance while on the stand in this evidentiary hearing. That the prosecution declined to call Willis to the stand today, suggests to me they believe yesterday’s testimony helped her.
WOW, only person on planet earth that believed her testimony yesterday helped her, BIG LOL to the most delusional person on this forum! You're trolling!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
WOW, only person on planet earth that believed her testimony yesterday helped her, BIG LOL to the most delusional person on this forum! You're trolling!

Nothing in my post references what I think except my conclusion why the prosecution did not call Willis back to the stand today. Perhaps you have another take on the prosecution's decision. My post was more about what the pundits think and they are all over the place on Willis' courtroom performance. 

FYI, the real world is bigger than Getbig and the yokels who inhabited the forum.

deadz

• Getbig V
Nothing in my post references what I think except my conclusion why the prosecution did not call Willis back to the stand today. Perhaps you have another take on the prosecution's decision. My post was more about what the pundits think and they are all over the place on Willis' courtroom performance. 

FYI, the real world is bigger than Getbig and the yokels who inhabited the forum.
My take is that it's election interference and will be tossed into the trash just as all the bullshit suits against Trump. Trump will take care of Fatty Fanni when he's back at the helm. Wait for it, It will be your reality, coming soon.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
My take is that it's election interference and will be tossed into the trash just as all the bullshit suits against Trump. Trump will take care of Fatty Fanni when he's back at the helm. Wait for it, It will be your reality, coming soon.

That Trump will 'take care of Fatty Fanni' is unlikely since neither the President nor Congress has any oversight authority over local and state district attorneys and Fanni Willis is the Fulton County, Georgia district attorney.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

To be fair, the media outlets he believes portrayed her as “fiery.”

None of them questioned the absurd “Cash” story.

Another contradiction was that she said he put the vacations on his credit card because she was worried about her safety. If this was the case, why was she going on vacation after vacation, six total?

deadz

• Getbig V
That Trump will 'take care of Fatty Fanni' is unlikely since neither the President nor Congress has any oversight authority over local and state district attorneys and Fanni Willis is the Fulton County, Georgia district attorney.
Trump will have one of his "contacts"  ;) ;) in Ga. take care of her. She's a Nog running wild, that's what Nog's do.
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Oh Brother. You keep cash around for an emergency. Supposedly reimbursing your boyfriend for money he spent on a vacation is anything but an emergency.

They’re second rate con artists, all of them:

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' Dad, John Floyd, Explains Why She Keeps Cash

‘It’s a Black Thing“

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fulton-county-district-attorney-fani-willis-dad-john-floyd-explains-why-she-keeps-cash

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Oh Brother. You keep cash around for an emergency. Supposedly reimbursing your boyfriend for money he spent on a vacation is anything but an emergency.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis' Dad, John Floyd, Explains Why She Keeps Cash

‘It’s a Black Thing“

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fulton-county-district-attorney-fani-willis-dad-john-floyd-explains-why-she-keeps-cash

Once it’s made a race thing, it shuts down the questioning or you’re a racist.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

‘It’s a Black Thing“

Now criminals know which home to burglarize.

Idjit.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hypocrite.

MAZE
@mazemoore
2020. Fani Willis is asked why the people of Fulton County should support her for District Attorney.

"Because they deserve a DA that won't have sex with his employees, because they deserve a DA that won't put money in their own pocket."

https://twitter.com/mazemoore/status/1758180907796598934
The dems always do exactly what they say should not be done. Rules for thee but not for me.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Great point.

Dos Equis, she was under no obligation to even testify and yet she did.   And again...you or anyone else have not pointed out those two sleeping together having any effect on whether Trump is found guilty or not....much less have anything to do with the case for that matter   

The only reason they are trying to disqualify her is simply because if they do, then another D.A would not be prepared until after the election happened and they know it.   I don't believe its going to work and the minute it doesn't, they will go  a similar angle to something else
A

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Dos Equis, she was under no obligation to even testify and yet she did.   And again...you or anyone else have not pointed out those two sleeping together having any effect on whether Trump is found guilty or not....much less have anything to do with the case for that matter   

The only reason they are trying to disqualify her is simply because if they do, then another D.A would not be prepared until after the election happened and they know it.   I don't believe its going to work and the minute it doesn't, they will go  a similar angle to something else

Vince do you also keep large amounts of cash hidden? Is it truly "a black thing" like her father said?