Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 217126 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1850 on: November 26, 2013, 10:40:36 AM »
Luckily for zimm, the statute of limitations had run out, and he couldn't be charged with TEN YEARS of MOLESTATION & INCEST.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/zimmermans-appalling-and-irrelevant-sexual-assault/2012/07/17/gJQAceoGrW_blog.html

OMG... this dude is seriously a piece of shit.  I can't even look at him.  Molesting... just disgusting.  How anyone can take this guys' side and endorse pedophilia is beyond me.  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1851 on: November 26, 2013, 10:41:42 AM »
zimm is invincible, nobody doubts his ability to dodge these arrests.  plead em, counter charge em, beat the rap, smash the ipad with evidence, blame the gun on the bodyguard...

He's an obama voter that doesn't respect the law.  Typical.  What I can't understand is why so many "repubs" love the dude so much.  

Republicans and by extension white people had the guy thrust upon them.  Hispanics, which zim identifies as, didn't go within a thousand miles of the guy.  Hispanic can't jeopardize the tenuous coalition they have with blacks until after immigration reform is handled.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1852 on: November 26, 2013, 10:42:13 AM »
Just to be clear - we're moving on from the #5 number?  Cause this is another argument, and I'm cool with that, but you did call me names and once I looked it up, well, that #5 stood out.  

Dude I really don't care.  I was going to call you a liar when I first read your comments saying he had been arrested five times, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt and asked first.  Turns out you were just embellishing as usual.  It's really easy to make a point without embellishing.  Or outright lying.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1853 on: November 26, 2013, 10:43:29 AM »
Republicans and by extension white people had the guy thrust upon them.  Hispanics, which zim identifies as, didn't go within a thousand miles of the guy.  Hispanic can't jeopardize the tenuous coalition they have with blacks until after immigration reform is handled.

I don't think the case was a Republican/Democrat issue.  It was a Sharpton/media-created race issue. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1854 on: November 26, 2013, 10:44:02 AM »
unless you're Travon Martin

In his case no arrests or convictions but still our right wing friends think he was a criminal and deserved to be shot to death for the crime of walking home while be black and wearing a hoodie

I don't know what was going through Zims mind. 
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1855 on: November 26, 2013, 10:45:46 AM »
I don't think the case was a Republican/Democrat issue.  It was a Sharpton/media-created race issue. 

Yeah, I can see that.  Gun rights advocates react to these kinds of incidents because they know they will be distorted and manipulated by gun control advocates.  I still think he was forced on white people.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1856 on: November 26, 2013, 10:46:42 AM »

I was referring to the posters on this board who like to portray Martin as a criminal who deserved to be shot to death

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1857 on: November 26, 2013, 10:47:10 AM »
Yeah, I can see that.  Gun rights advocates react to these kinds of incidents because they know they will be distorted and manipulated by gun control advocates.  I still think he was forced on white people.

The media really wanted him to be white.  They eventually started calling him "Zimmerman, who identifies himself as Hispanic."  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1858 on: November 26, 2013, 10:47:57 AM »
I was referring to the posters on this board who like to portray Martin as a criminal who deserved to be shot to death

:'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1859 on: November 26, 2013, 10:48:40 AM »
Yeah, I can see that.  Gun rights advocates react to these kinds of incidents because they know they will be distorted and manipulated by gun control advocates.  I still think he was forced on white people.

ya know Rush & FOX must have look at zimmerman - with a history of accusations of incest, molestation, assault on LEO and females.... and felt a little silly demonizing trayvon, with zero arrests, for boasting about pot and boxing.  

I feel bad for getbiggers that had to do the same.  So entrenched in their positions, they still can't just call zimm a bag of shit.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1860 on: November 26, 2013, 10:49:13 AM »
The media really wanted him to be white.  They eventually started calling him "Zimmerman, who identifies himself as Hispanic."  

Or the gem used by MSNBC, white-Hispanic.  They couldn't have been more transparent.  I wonder when they will start referring to the president as a white-African.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1861 on: November 26, 2013, 10:50:08 AM »
ya know Rush & FOX must have look at zimmerman - with a history of accusations of incest, molestation, assault on LEO and females.... and felt a little silly demonizing trayvon, with zero arrests, for boasting about pot and boxing.  

I feel bad for getbiggers that had to do the same.  So entrenched in their positions, they still can't just call zimm a bag of shit.

Forced to take a side on a subject that is meaningless in the scheme of things. 
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1862 on: November 26, 2013, 10:50:34 AM »
Or the gem used by MSNBC, white-Hispanic.  They couldn't have been more transparent.  I wonder when they will start referring to the president as a white-African.

lol.  Forgot about that one.  The media is always race-baiting.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1863 on: November 26, 2013, 11:00:04 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1864 on: November 26, 2013, 11:06:40 AM »
Funny how the Obama drones log 100x more posts on this idiotic case than they do obamacare

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1865 on: November 26, 2013, 11:08:10 AM »

All the wrong things, let's put it that way.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1866 on: November 26, 2013, 11:08:25 AM »
Funny how the Obama drones log 100x more posts on this idiotic case than they do obamacare

Or the ko game thread.  
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1867 on: November 26, 2013, 11:09:17 AM »

well if you post inaccurate shit and i call you on it re obamacare...and its right there in black and white....you dont even own up to it..so whats the point?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1868 on: November 26, 2013, 11:14:50 AM »
well if you post inaccurate shit and i call you on it re obamacare...and its right there in black and white....you dont even own up to it..so whats the point?

But Ashtray case is black and white got it.   ::)  ::)  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1869 on: November 26, 2013, 11:30:07 AM »

no...in all my posts...i never said white and black...i never ever said that

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1870 on: November 26, 2013, 11:34:48 AM »
no...in all my posts...i never said white and black...i never ever said that

You never said outright but is that why this case means something to you?  I'm asking a serious question.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1871 on: November 26, 2013, 01:50:50 PM »

Hey!  That was kind of funny!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1872 on: November 26, 2013, 02:20:39 PM »
You never said outright but is that why this case means something to you?  I'm asking a serious question.

Not at all...i would think the same if it was black on white because of the circumstances. Ive been on this board for 7 years and ive always been consistant. I look at facts and data to come to a conclusion. Race means actually nothing to me. Im not going to go on my rant on why racists are subhuman.

My interest in the case has to do with a man, who followed a kid, provoked an altercation, shot the kid and then said it was self defense.
Thats my beef.

And then the people who say
"but but he smoked weed"  What does that have to do with that situation and why he deserved to die
"But he was suspended from school" again how does that factor into the fact that if the shooter would have listened to the official the kid would still be alive

"but he has gold teeth" Agian.. why did he have to die..
I coach highschool ball players in the innercity, they are kids and do dumb shit.. To be killed and their unrelated bad decisions are pointed out to be justification of their early demise is sickening to me. Ive kids that were hot heads and trouble makers at 17 but at 23 have graduated college or have gotten their act together and now are on the straight and narrow. Trayvon never got that chance.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1873 on: November 26, 2013, 02:26:38 PM »
LMFAO!!!!  Ha ha ha ha ha - re read what you wrote 

Not at all...i would think the same if it was black on white because of the circumstances. Ive been on this board for 7 years and ive always been consistant. I look at facts and data to come to a conclusion. Race means actually nothing to me. Im not going to go on my rant on why racists are subhuman.

My interest in the case has to do with a man, who followed a kid, provoked an altercation, shot the kid and then said it was self defense.
Thats my beef.

And then the people who say
"but but he smoked weed"  What does that have to do with that situation and why he deserved to die
"But he was suspended from school" again how does that factor into the fact that if the shooter would have listened to the official the kid would still be alive

"but he has gold teeth" Agian.. why did he have to die..
I coach highschool ball players in the innercity, they are kids and do dumb shit.. To be killed and their unrelated bad decisions are pointed out to be justification of their early demise is sickening to me. Ive kids that were hot heads and trouble makers at 17 but at 23 have graduated college or have gotten their act together and now are on the straight and narrow. Trayvon never got that chance.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1874 on: November 26, 2013, 03:58:21 PM »
LMFAO!!!!  Ha ha ha ha ha - re read what you wrote 

i did