Author Topic: How do I construct a life for myself?  (Read 12129 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: How do I construct a life for myself?
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2011, 02:29:43 AM »

Find happiness within. Invest in yourself because you're the only person you can count on always being there. If you can't make yourself happy, you're missing the point of life. This is about you and what you can get out of it. You've now seen that you're life can get up and walk out at any minute if you consider your girlfriend your life. I really think you should go about life seeking happiness for yourself without the ego getting in the way. Find interests, hobbies, things you can build goals on. If you don't have goals and dreams in life you've really got no direction, and you're just living to produce, consume, and eventually die.. And when you're going without direction you might end up somewhere you aren't familiar and it might be a place your uncomfortable (Single without the wife now). Find a direction, find what makes you you and emphasize that shit. Take life for all it can give. You're going to die one day.

You're 30 years old which is still young. Take some time and figure out what it is you want to do with your life and stay with it. Find something concrete that will be there when all else walks out on you. Something non abstract you can always count on. Open yourself up to new ideas. You are going to be dead one day. Do what you can to be happy from now til then.
X2 good post.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2011, 06:29:24 AM »
 8)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2011, 06:48:01 AM »
30 is very, very young. I don't know why people consider themselves old at 30 or 40. You can easily start over. Many people haven't even started their first life at that age.

And everybody thinks he has nothing to show for when looking back. That's because whatever we have achieved, it's never enough. That's how our minds work.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2011, 07:30:28 AM »
30 is very, very young. I don't know why people consider themselves old at 30 or 40.

Cause there are guys in their Mid-20s who are self-made billionaires ruling this world?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2011, 07:37:34 AM »
get a guitar, a big amp, go sit outside her window, and crank out "bed of roses" by bonjovi

if shes not busy gangbanging 6 west african gents, you'll get her back, for sure!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2011, 07:53:17 AM »
get a guitar, a big amp, go sit outside her window, and crank out "bed of roses" by bonjovi

if shes not busy gangbanging 6 west african gents, you'll get her back, for sure!
LMFAO  ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2011, 09:09:10 AM »
Anyway. I go to work, come home, go to the gym, come home, eat, sleep. I go out once a week at most since our friends was mutual and it's too weird for them right now. So basically I got fuck all to do. I look around and try and figure out what guys my age (30) do and they're either married with a kid, or going nowhere fast. It's a very awkward age where I'm too old to pull 20 year olds, while the girls my age are looking out for the long term.
At 30?  You'd be surprised at the young age you could still pull.  In shape alone puts you ahead of most guys who are early 20s.
I'd get a hotter, younger female...sounds very cliche, but I'll say...my girl is 22, I'm 35.  Never been happier.
It can be a rough road getting hung up on a past relationship and more pussy won't always help....maybe some blow along with it should remove emotions and turn you into a hooker pounding coke champ.
Watch "Last Run" with Fred Savage...classic.

Please consider. ;)
N

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2011, 01:38:08 AM »
Cause there are guys in their Mid-20s who are self-made billionaires ruling this world?

You'll always find someone who made more at a younger age.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2011, 12:03:28 PM »
You'll always find someone who made more at a younger age.

Hi Mark ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2011, 05:15:23 PM »
WTF lame excuse,
30 yo guys always bang 20 yo chicks.
A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: How do I construct a life for myself? (Constructed)
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2011, 09:15:43 AM »
Right. So I managed to snare a 24 year old Swedish  ..... SLUT .... well, she's actually a Masters student here in London with a rich daddy she has issues with. I had to turn down sex last night (for the first time!) as my dick was about to lose all its skin, shrivel up and die. Been banging her for just over two weeks and this has easily been the best two weeks of my life. I dunno what the fuck they have in the water up there in Scandinavia, but the women are stupidly sexy and totally insatiable.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: How do I construct a life for myself? (Constructed)
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2011, 09:23:40 AM »
Right. So I managed to snare a 24 year old Swedish  ..... SLUT .... well, she's actually a Masters student here in London with a rich daddy she has issues with. I had to turn down sex last night (for the first time!) as my dick was about to lose all its skin, shrivel up and die. Been banging her for just over two weeks and this has easily been the best two weeks of my life. I dunno what the fuck they have in the water up there in Scandinavia, but the women are stupidly sexy and totally insatiable.
Way to go mate, post pictures of her glorious glutes!

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2011, 07:31:04 PM »
8 balls and strippers.

This....

Look at Charlie Sheen...

He's still winning...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2011, 08:52:45 PM »

Anyway. I go to work, come home, go to the gym, come home, eat, sleep. I go out once a week at most since our friends was mutual and it's too weird for them right now. So basically I got fuck all to do. I look around and try and figure out what guys my age (30) do and they're either married with a kid, or going nowhere fast. It's a very awkward age where I'm too old to pull 20 year olds, while the girls my age are looking out for the long term.

other than the above...further your education. Nothing like sinking your teeth into a tough mental challange to give you direction and help you forget...
carpe` vaginum!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2011, 09:24:48 PM »
Maybe moving to Japan and saving the Dolphins might help construct a life 4yourself. I hear its beautiful this time of year.