Author Topic: MONSTER TRICEPS! Ask JROD (Nattie BB CHAMP) Q & A  (Read 341668 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: Hey Adonis, Is This Guy On Drugs? MONSTER TRICEPS!
« Reply #100 on: October 13, 2006, 12:01:46 PM »
This guy is shredded and that is NO knock on his natural status.  I don't think you can get shredded LIKE THIS, in terms of the quality of the skin here, unless you ARE natural.  To me, it looks slightly feasible that he's entirely clean.  I'm fairly certain that this guy wasn't eating ice cream on a regular basis in the weeks leading up to this show.  I know the guy that I mentioned earlier competing in the mid-160's would talk about being on his 9th or 10th Ripped Fuel of the day and how he was on 50-100 grams of carbs for a signficant amount of time.  He was tearing up the cardio, too.  Two 60-minute sessions a day.  ON THE STAIRMASTER.  Now sure, he could have been lying...but hey, that's just what I'm basing most of this on.  I certainly haven't seen many people look like either him or the guy pictured here and extreme conditioning usually accompanies extreme preparation techniques.  I mean, c'mon Adonis...at some point you have to give credit where it's due, man...and to get what you think is close to this and tell everyone it's easy is just uncalled for.    

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #101 on: October 13, 2006, 12:02:13 PM »
couple points, maybe i'm a tool:

a. that guy has that pimple above his tricep.  i don't know if that's from needles or what (i only shot in my ass, as did some black dudes one night)
b. in the testicle/thigh shot, he has that pimple on his quad.  is that from a needle too or just a popped zit?
c. in that shot of his shirt lifted, his underoos are hanging off him.  meaning at one point (couple months before) he was a lot fatter than that (when his undies fit him) and he's not like that year round.

either way, he has a great swimmer's build that i'm striving for.
Deep Tissue Massage

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #102 on: October 13, 2006, 12:03:06 PM »
NO!

I wouldn`t!

Brian looks AWESOME!

Vaughn Twigger is YOUNGER THAN ME and looks BETTER THAN ME in my opinion. But its REAL CLOSE also in my opinion!

Yeah but you do the same thing he's doing there WITH EASE according to you, right?  Hell if you decided to just try a little harder, he'd really be in trouble on a stage next to you, right?  We'd obviously need to see a side by side comparison of you and him to really determine why you have no problems giving this guy credit, but there's a reason.  Oh is he like 2 inches shorter than you or something?  I know it's something...there's some reason you don't envy him.   

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #103 on: October 13, 2006, 12:03:27 PM »
Jeff, do you know what this dude's ht/wt are in the photos?
Deep Tissue Massage

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: October 13, 2006, 12:04:22 PM »
what's that dudes name...just wondering, he's mega ripped...

Thanks!  My name is Jeff Rodriguez

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #105 on: October 13, 2006, 12:05:10 PM »
Ok Adonis, I am calling you out.  Name every single variable that your "perfect" equation accounts for.  No need to tell us the equation just what I am asking for.

Here it is/......

F(x)ice cream/2^ -17 (cookies)=f(x)2-(sig heil)
------------------------
F(x)-2*88>(flat muscle bellies) + F(x) =(krispy kreme))>

=shit physique guaranteed

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #106 on: October 13, 2006, 12:05:42 PM »
This guy is shredded and that is NO knock on his natural status.  I don't think you can get shredded LIKE THIS, in terms of the quality of the skin here, unless you ARE natural.  To me, it looks slightly feasible that he's entirely clean.  I'm fairly certain that this guy wasn't eating ice cream on a regular basis in the weeks leading up to this show.  I know the guy that I mentioned earlier competing in the mid-160's would talk about being on his 9th or 10th Ripped Fuel of the day and how he was on 50-100 grams of carbs for a signficant amount of time.  He was tearing up the cardio, too.  Two 60-minute sessions a day.  ON THE STAIRMASTER.  Now sure, he could have been lying...but hey, that's just what I'm basing most of this on.  I certainly haven't seen many people look like either him or the guy pictured here and extreme conditioning usually accompanies extreme preparation techniques.  I mean, c'mon Adonis...at some point you have to give credit where it's due, man...and to get what you think is close to this and tell everyone it's easy is just uncalled for.    

Didn`t I say he looks fucking awesome!!!!!!

It requires ZERO suffering to look like that.

You have some kind of hangup that you have to suffer.

If I am leaner than you possibly have ever been(YOUR WORDS ON THE PHONE) and I am FARRRRRRRRRR from suffering, explain why you suffer and I don`t.

YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE IT HARD!

There is nothing hard about any of this.  You people believe myths and lies that MAKE IT HARD!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 13, 2006, 12:07:43 PM »

This is a NATURAL PRO.

And this is ME.

We look comparable don`t you think?   And you know what?  I have yet to even Be my most ripped.

I WILL SHOW YOU MY MOST RIPPED EATING ICE CREAM AND COOKIES@!!!!!

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2006, 12:08:51 PM »
couple points, maybe i'm a tool:

a. that guy has that pimple above his tricep.  i don't know if that's from needles or what (i only shot in my ass, as did some black dudes one night)
b. in the testicle/thigh shot, he has that pimple on his quad.  is that from a needle too or just a popped zit?
c. in that shot of his shirt lifted, his underoos are hanging off him.  meaning at one point (couple months before) he was a lot fatter than that (when his undies fit him) and he's not like that year round.

either way, he has a great swimmer's build that i'm striving for.

a.  I dont think that is a pimple.  Maybe i dont see what you're talking about.
b.  I think that was from shaving.  
c.  Hahahaha.  The reason is because i bought them size XXL.  about $8 for 3 from walmart.  I wore those because protan sometimes stains and boxer breifs (tighter) more easily smear the protan (as opposed to something loose like those).  

As for the swimmer's build, well, I've been trying (for 5 years) to lose that look.  However, that was, in my opinion, the best I could have done with what i had.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2006, 12:10:21 PM »
JEFF!!!!!

I ADMIRE VAUGHN!

Scroll back...You are TRYING your hardest to put false words and notions in my mouth.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2006, 12:11:31 PM »
a.  I dont think that is a pimple.  Maybe i dont see what you're talking about.
b.  I think that was from shaving.  
c.  Hahahaha.  The reason is because i bought them size XXL.  about $8 for 3 from walmart.  I wore those because protan sometimes stains and boxer breifs (tighter) more easily smear the protan (as opposed to something loose like those).  

JROD,

YOU LOOK AMAZING, BETTER THAN I DO!

I am going to duplicate your conditioning using my methodology of NO CARDIO and Eating Doughnuts and Cookies.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2006, 12:12:42 PM »
Didn`t I say he looks fucking awesome!!!!!!

It requires ZERO suffering to look like that.

You have some kind of hangup that you have to suffer.

If I am leaner than you possibly have ever been(YOUR WORDS ON THE PHONE) and I am FARRRRRRRRRR from suffering, explain why you suffer and I don`t.

YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE IT HARD!

There is nothing hard about any of this.  You people believe myths and lies that MAKE IT HARD!

No, Adonis.  Here's the bottom line.  It requires suffering to look like that and we will not believe otherwise until you simply post a picture demonstrating the same quality of physique/conditioning and if you STILL insist that you did not suffer to any appreciable degree, then we will simply question your sanity.  I question my own sanity most days so don't think I wouldn't see yours as anything but potentially fallible.  No disrespect, these are just facts.        

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2006, 12:15:53 PM »
Yeah but you do the same thing he's doing there WITH EASE according to you, right?  Hell if you decided to just try a little harder, he'd really be in trouble on a stage next to you, right?  We'd obviously need to see a side by side comparison of you and him to really determine why you have no problems giving this guy credit, but there's a reason.  Oh is he like 2 inches shorter than you or something?  I know it's something...there's some reason you don't envy him.   

Jeff,

Do you think it is bad to feel that you are the best?  I know you did at one point and I'm guessing that mania ended.  Probably with a thud or a whimper rather than a bang.  Nevertheless maybe it is possible to maintain a more moderate hypomanic state, I don't think Adonis has gone all the way god body nor he is he necessarily headed in that direction.  He also has shown pretty consistently high levels of self-regard throughout his messageboard tenure.  Even direct contradictions like the loss of Mr. Getbig were unable to unseat his pride.  It is unlikely that you will be able to knock him down a peg either, but lets assume for the sake of argument that you could.  Would it be a good thing?  Would it be better for him to think of himself as a so-so natural?  Would he be as happy, would he contribute as much to the community?  I doubt it.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2006, 12:16:37 PM »
JROD what was your prep like before that show, and what show/when was it?  Would you be interested in hearing more about the Adonis Principles?  Someone here means to suggest that you could have saved yourself alot of pain, suffering and sacrifice.   ;D  

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2006, 12:18:17 PM »
 Looking like that is not effortless, Adam.  You have yet to show us conditioning like that.  

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YA FREE !!!!!!!!

Finally, the most simple thing of ALL the things has been said right here, regarding the tools to reach respectable conditioning. As always, Jeff, mad props to you!!!!!!!!! Points right on target.

Adonis, once and for all, stop treating us like assholes. You're not gonna convince us (the smart ones, that is) you are some gift from God to this Earth in terms of bodybuilding prodigy. Wake up, already, bro, and stop embarassing yourself like that. :'(
Train forever !

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #115 on: October 13, 2006, 12:25:05 PM »
Jeff,

Do you think it is bad to feel that you are the best?  I know you did at one point and I'm guessing that mania ended.  Probably with a thud or a whimper rather than a bang.  Nevertheless maybe it is possible to maintain a more moderate hypomanic state, I don't think Adonis has gone all the way god body nor he is he necessarily headed in that direction.  He also has shown pretty consistently high levels of self-regard throughout his messageboard tenure.  Even direct contradictions like the loss of Mr. Getbig were unable to unseat his pride.  It is unlikely that you will be able to knock him down a peg either, but lets assume for the sake of argument that you could.  Would it be a good thing?  Would it be better for him to think of himself as a so-so natural?  Would he be as happy, would he contribute as much to the community?  I doubt it.

Hold on that's a real good reply...lemme eat something real quick and I'll respond in a minute.  I'm also waiting on jrod to tell us what we need to know about his prep for that show if that's really him responding above before I go any farther with that possibly being an option here. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2006, 12:25:54 PM »
JROD what was your prep like before that show, and what show/when was it?  Would you be interested in hearing more about the Adonis Principles?  Someone here means to suggest that you could have saved yourself alot of pain, suffering and sacrifice.   ;D  

Looking leaner than you Jeff(Again YOUR WORDS ON THE PHONE) was effortless for me.

I can only get leaner and leaner and I am.

So use soem logic and predict the end result.

You have some kind of hangup that this has to be hard and that you HAVE TO eat a certain way.

Soon you will realize that everything you thought you knew, is bullshit...And I will show you just that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2006, 12:28:35 PM »
Perhaps I am thinking on a total different level than most people and I know I am.

Bast,Daddywaddy and ShiftedShapes and a few others are up to speed somewhat as well.

Jeff,  you are clouded by gym science and NOT REAL Science based on PHYSICAL AND NATURAL LAWS!

Your protein lies and cardio myths have poisoned your brain.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2006, 12:36:01 PM »
Looking leaner than you Jeff(Again YOUR WORDS ON THE PHONE) was effortless for me.

I can only get leaner and leaner and I am.

So use soem logic and predict the end result.

You have some kind of hangup that this has to be hard and that you HAVE TO eat a certain way.

Soon you will realize that everything you thought you knew, is bullshit...And I will show you just that.

There are just certain places on your physique in those pictures you posted that appear to be leaner than what I have been able to achieve.  I actually don't think that I've come anywhere close to being truly shredded and everyone that truly knows their bodybuilding will agree with me.  I think the point I'm trying to present (that I really would like to see debunked actually, just so it won't hurt so bad the next time I diet) is that you will never achieve a level of conditioning like you see in those pictures I'm posting on your diet, for whatever reason.

I'll also add that I think that when trying to achieve conditioning like that seen above drugs can actually make it harder to cross over into that "sliced" zone.  I know many of you are gonna try to cry foul to that, being as how drugs CAN keep you pretty fucking lean eating junk, but only up to a certain point.   To cross over to the other side, all your variables have to be in check.   

TDK

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2006, 12:40:16 PM »
Hey Jeff have you noticed the stratch marks on the lats of that guy you're posting pics of?  You can see this in the side abs close up shot.

Not saying this is proof of AAS use but it can be a sign of it.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2006, 12:48:23 PM »
Now what about this guy.  ha ha ha  You think he's sauced? 

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2006, 12:51:05 PM »
How about NOW?   ;D  Crazy, huh? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2006, 12:51:53 PM »
There are just certain places on your physique in those pictures you posted that appear to be leaner than what I have been able to achieve.  I actually don't think that I've come anywhere close to being truly shredded and everyone that truly knows their bodybuilding will agree with me.  I think the point I'm trying to present (that I really would like to see debunked actually, just so it won't hurt so bad the next time I diet) is that you will never achieve a level of conditioning like you see in those pictures I'm posting on your diet, for whatever reason.

I'll also add that I think that when trying to achieve conditioning like that seen above drugs can actually make it harder to cross over into that "sliced" zone.  I know many of you are gonna try to cry foul to that, being as how drugs CAN keep you pretty fucking lean eating junk, but only up to a certain point.   To cross over to the other side, all your variables have to be in check.   

I will debunk just that.

jrod

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2006, 12:55:06 PM »

The show was the 2006 Team Universe, which was on July 14th and 15th (pictures below are from prejudging).  
My prep before the show was fairly simple.  I put together a diet and gradually reduced calories every week.  My basic diet stayed the same, but calories were gradually reduced.  I drank a lot of water throughout, and manipulated sodium/potassium/water a few days before the show.  Here's another description: http://graphicmuscle.com/vbp/forums/showthread.php?t=465

As for the Adonis principles, here's how I see it.  
A) TA is just messing around with everybody and enjoying the fact that people really think he is serious.  He's probably enjoys arguing with you guys.
Or
B)  TA is serious.  If so, to each his own.  I dont think there's anything wrong with him believing in his principles.  In fact, regardless of whether they work or not, it is comforting to believe you know what you're doing.  I would say its better that he does something wrong which he truly believes in, rather than doing something thats right but he thinks is wrong (at least that way he is happy).  Even worse, he does nothing.  Hey, at least he seems proud of his accomplishments (nothing wrong with that).  

Is it A or B?  It doesnt really matter to me.  Either way, I dont mind him posting about his principles.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2006, 12:57:49 PM »
I will debunk just that.

OK, well that's what we're all waiting for.  Feel free to post all the "science" you find backing up how you're GONNA look in the meantime.  I think YOU are the one blinded by science, my friend.  Science has nothing to do with this shit.  NOTHING.