Author Topic: MONSTER TRICEPS! Ask JROD (Nattie BB CHAMP) Q & A  (Read 341648 times)

HandsomeSavage

• Getbig I
Re: Hey Adonis, Is This Guy On Drugs? MONSTER TRICEPS!
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2006, 11:10:48 AM »
hahaha, this dude absolutely sh1ts on True Hobbitt......True Hobbitt, you need to to shut it man, for reals, you look like a mutant, u arent the best natural or the best anything, u have maybe the ugliest face ive ever seen in my life, zip your lip buddy, u aint nothing, im not trying to be rude but your not.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2006, 11:12:51 AM »
But hey...looking at that guy again, he MIGHT BE on drugs.  I honestly can't say I'm for certain.  I've seen alot of shit now, so I don't know.  But let's take into consideration that this guy IS certainly NOT big by, say, Sarcasm's standards  ;D and we honestly have to wonder if he's on steroids because something about his look is so impressive.  Look at him sitting here in regular clothes, though.  At any rate, there needs to be some more appreciation given to guys who can be sliced like this AND look big in clothes.  It's really not for me to say whether this guy is juiced or not.  Draw your own conclusions.  I'm sure if Adonis doesn't come to look like this he will come to believe that he is on drugs.          

Not at all.

You interject false notions that I have never concieved or spouted.

I will call ALL DRUGS when there is ALL DRUGS.

I do not apply myself to my judging standards of all drugs. That is where you are DEAD WRONG!

That guy to me, is natural. Plain and simple.

Steve Reeves looks better than most drug users and myself right now.  Do I say ALL DRUGS about him?

NO!   Your interjections are a lie and I wish you would stop with them as they are false.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2006, 11:14:39 AM »
But hey...looking at that guy again, he MIGHT BE on drugs.  I honestly can't say I'm for certain.  I've seen alot of shit now, so I don't know.  But let's take into consideration that this guy IS certainly NOT big by, say, Sarcasm's standards  ;D and we honestly have to wonder if he's on steroids because something about his look is so impressive.  Look at him sitting here in regular clothes, though.  At any rate, there needs to be some more appreciation given to guys who can be sliced like this AND look big in clothes.  It's really not for me to say whether this guy is juiced or not.  Draw your own conclusions.  I'm sure if Adonis doesn't come to look like this he will come to believe that he is on drugs.          

Not at all.

I do not apply myself to my judging standards of all drugs. That is where you are DEAD WRONG!

Steve Reeves looks better than most drug users and myself right now.  Do I say ALL DRUGS about him?

NO!   Your interjections are a lie and I wish you would stop with them as they are false.

HandsomeSavage

• Getbig I
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2006, 11:17:38 AM »
i find it hard to believe what u say True Hobbitt, like the old adage states.."Bill Gates doesnt brag about money"...Which is true, so why do you always have to prove how smart you are or how well you train or how you have found out how to achieve greatness???...seems to me you have a inferiority complex in addition to the low self esteem, b/c most bodybuilders in general have real low self esteem, hence why they try to perfect there bodies...haha, ur a schmoe.....by the why, vince will KO you in a ring, but if you really want a beat down, set something up in calif., i gaurentee you i will make it and make your hideuos face even uglier.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2006, 11:21:09 AM »
i find it hard to believe what u say True Hobbitt, like the old adage states.."Bill Gates doesnt brag about money"...Which is true, so why do you always have to prove how smart you are or how well you train or how you have found out how to achieve greatness???...seems to me you have a inferiority complex in addition to the low self esteem, b/c most bodybuilders in general have real low self esteem, hence why they try to perfect there bodies...haha, ur a schmoe.....by the why, vince will KO you in a ring, but if you really want a beat down, set something up in calif., i gaurentee you i will make it and make your hideuos face even uglier.
Of course Bill Gates brags.

You just don`t realize it.

Renting out an entire Island in Hawaii so that you and your wife can be the only ones there, Buying the most technologically advanced 100 million dollar plus house, having your own personal railroad around your house is a form of bragging.

Murdock

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2006, 11:21:38 AM »
Didn't you say that last time???

? Maybe, I'm drunk...

Anyway I'm going on a diet after I down these beers I got left. Motorhead rules. King of kings.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2006, 11:21:49 AM »
Not at all.

I said that Sarcasm would consider this guy small, not you.  Or would that be like saying the same thing?

HandsomeSavage

• Getbig I
« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2006, 11:23:05 AM »
no sir...it would be braggin if he spent countless hours a day online, posting 6000+ posts, telling everyone about it, that would be braggin my ugly friend.....him doin nice stuff is reaping the rewards of hard work.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2006, 11:24:05 AM »
I said that Sarcasm would consider this guy small, not you.  Or would that be like saying the same thing?

No you seem to think that I think if anyone looks better than me, then I will say all drugs!

NONSENSE!

Steeve Reeves looks better than me and he is NOT ALL DRUGS!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2006, 11:26:21 AM »
No you seem to think that I think if anyone looks better than me, then I will say all drugs!

NONSENSE!

Steeve Reeves looks better than me and he is NOT ALL DRUGS!

Was he SOME drugs, Adonis?  You believe he did a relatively small amount of shit and that is why it is ok with you.  Either that or he was about 10 years older than you are now when the pictures of him you're talking about was taken and you figure you'll have that by the time you're 35 if you keep going at the rate you are going now.

Do you believe he did SOME drugs? 

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2006, 11:30:47 AM »
Was he SOME drugs, Adonis?  You believe he did a relatively small amount of shit and that is why it is ok with you.  Either that or he was about 10 years older than you are now when the pictures of him you're talking about was taken and you figure you'll have that by the time you're 35 if you keep going at the rate you are going now.

I did some drugs. It was nice.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2006, 11:32:55 AM »

No Drugs.

Steve Reeves was a LIFETIME NATURAL

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2006, 11:33:49 AM »

Jeff what are you trying to get out of TA?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2006, 11:34:14 AM »
No Drugs.

Steve Reeves was a LIFETIME NATURAL

What if that were disproven?

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2006, 11:35:38 AM »
You will find, that with proper training, it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to lose any muscle.
You can look to the effect muscle atrophy in Astronauts in a Zero-G enviroment if you need some validation of the importance of gravity and resistance.  They eat a perfect high-calorie diet, but lose muscle mass at an alarming rate due to little usage of muscle fibers.

Since I am getting adequate nutrition and stressing all of my muscle fibers heavily, No muscle loss occurs.

Use Science. Not lies and gym science.

Hmmmm, I thought YOUR diet was perfect.  Astronauts don't eat like you claim to eat so how could their diet be perfect?

???
w

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2006, 11:37:07 AM »
What if that were disproven?

ok, lets take Brian Whitacre.

I believe he looks better than me at the moment and about anyone I have ever seen.  He is a TOP PRO NATURAL, 6 years older than me , 5`10 160.  VERY IMPRESSIVE!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2006, 11:38:03 AM »
Hmmmm, I thought YOUR diet was perfect.  Astronauts don't eat like you claim to eat so how could their diet be perfect?

???

Perfect for their needs.

High Fat. Caloric Dense. Little Protein.

Come to think of it.....Kind of like my diet. hahhah

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2006, 11:39:02 AM »
Jeff what are you trying to get out of TA?

Well I can't say I know for sure, but there are a few points that STILL haven't been made on these boards and I'm trying to get to the bottom of a few things still in my own theories/ideas regarding board mentality.  This is just something that needs to be cleared up before the entire sport can move on in a positive direction, IMO.  Before I can move on, etc.  We're all trying to figure out why we are here and threads like these usually prove somewhat enlightening.  So in summary I'm not sure where we're going with this, but it should make for a good read.   ;D  

I've got friends on both sides of all this shit and I just wanna see everyone get along better.    

Oneboss1Rock

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2006, 11:41:43 AM »
TA is a dumbass, i'm tired of hearing all this shit of getting lean on donuts and icecream

I'm a fast food guy and i can maintain my bodyfat while eating fast food everyday, but sure as hell not get ripped eating it.  it's impossible to lose bf while eating large doses of donuts and ice cream...period.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2006, 11:43:01 AM »
TA is a dumbass, i'm tired of hearing all this shit of getting lean on donuts and icecream

I'm a fast food guy and i can maintain my bodyfat while eating fast food everyday, but sure as hell not get ripped eating it.  it's impossible to lose bf while eating large doses of donuts and ice cream...period.

It is ignorant statements like that, which make me continue my crusades of truth.

You sir, have made an idiotic statement.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2006, 11:44:27 AM »
ok, lets take Brian Whitacre.

I believe he looks better than me at the moment and about anyone I have ever seen.  He is a TOP PRO NATURAL, 6 years older than me , 5`10 160.  VERY IMPRESSIVE!

Yeah, but what's your point?  Don't you think you'll look at least that good if you were to do what you're doing now for 6 more years?  I think you do.  But here's one thing we know you will do, if our "logic" were to serve us well for once in a prediction of the future.  You will immediately cease to give this guy any credit if you ever come to perceive him as a better natural than you, age adjusted.  You will not only cease to give him credit, but you will throw rocks at him.  You will expend energy to discredit his accomplishments in the eyes of others.  I find that trait despicable above all others.  

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2006, 11:49:50 AM »
Now check this out.  I mean, I've seen lots of abs look like this guy's do here.  So everything else aside, I think it's interesting that there are a few details that come through, like the triceps striations and the grainy look through the side thighs/IT band areas that come through well after the abs stop changing. 

dav-bol

• Getbig II
  • Sexbomb
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2006, 11:53:48 AM »

Man, McFarland never fails to deliver.
He should be on the payroll. This is akin to watching Heifitz perform at the height of
his abilities.

Neither snow nor sleet, nor gloom of night will prevent McFarland from his appointed
ownings.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2006, 11:55:06 AM »
Yeah, but what's your point?  Don't you think you'll look at least that good if you were to do what you're doing now for 6 more years?  I think you do.  But here's one thing we know you will do, if our "logic" were to serve us well for once in a prediction of the future.  You will immediately cease to give this guy any credit if you ever come to perceive him as a better natural than you, age adjusted.  You will not only cease to give him credit, but you will throw rocks at him.  You will expend energy to discredit his accomplishments in the eyes of others.  I find that trait despicable above all others.  

NO!

I wouldn`t!

Brian looks AWESOME!

Vaughn Twigger is YOUNGER THAN ME and looks BETTER THAN ME in my opinion. But its REAL CLOSE also in my opinion!

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2006, 11:58:40 AM »
You are not predicting anything.

Simply following a mathematical equation that is absolute given if you know how and what vairables to control.

Ok Adonis, I am calling you out.  Name every single variable that your "perfect" equation accounts for.  No need to tell us the equation just what I am asking for.
w