Author Topic: Guys , if you were a good looking babe, and had to choose only one:  (Read 4883 times)

gh2

• Getbig II
Re: Guys , if you were a good looking babe, and had to choose only one:
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2008, 10:54:02 PM »
Impants are the best thing that happened to girls the last 20 years. Natural DD's or DDD's are great but they sag with age, implants look good no matter what position the girl is in. Implants can be squeezed good and hard when you are f****** her real good and hard, natural boobs can't handle that much squeezing.  ;D

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2008, 10:58:19 PM »
I like my girls to have big fake boobs, but if i was a chick, i would jump off a very tall building

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2008, 06:54:26 PM »
I prefer a nice thick vagina tranny dick over tits and ass

Hi Sean, how is Sasha these days  ::)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2008, 07:12:56 PM »

Hi Sean, how is Sasha these days  ::)

who is sasha? ???  What is tranny dick and why do you like it so much?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2008, 07:13:28 PM »
Impants are the best thing that happened to girls the last 20 years. Natural DD's or DDD's are great but they sag with age, implants look good no matter what position the girl is in. Implants can be squeezed good and hard when you are f****** her real good and hard, natural boobs can't handle that much squeezing.  ;D
You're a disgrace to real men everywhere.  This is the reason you have skanks getting fake tits.  Girl's who are a 5 or so, get implants and somehow become an 8. ::)  Every time I see implants, I think one thing....man, I wish I had a knife to cut one out and feed it to the bitch. ;)  For real, it's up there with the fake steroid epidemic.  These two people usually go well together.  They don't know where reality begins and they end.  People in general need a fucking wake up call, cut the fake bullshit and do what you can to look good.
The last time I touched a fake titty, I almost puked on the girl...ahah  Most times I see these, the girl automatically becomes unattractive.  It's so tacky, how someone can't see that, is beyond me.  It would be similar to have people driving Ferrari car kits around town, with Honda Civic engines..haha  It's a straight attention whore type thing to do.  Occasionally, a women will get them and not be a slut about it..that at least isn't so bad.
N

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2008, 07:18:33 PM »
shawn we all know you prefer girls with dicks..no need to front

enjoying your fake gear?

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2008, 07:19:31 PM »
You're a disgrace to real men everywhere.  This is the reason you have skanks getting fake tits.  Girl's who are a 5 or so, get implants and somehow become an 8. ::)  Every time I see implants, I think one thing....man, I wish I had a knife to cut one out and feed it to the bitch. ;)  For real, it's up there with the fake steroid epidemic.  These two people usually go well together.  They don't know where reality begins and they end.  People in general need a fucking wake up call, cut the fake bullshit and do what you can to look good.
The last time I touched a fake titty, I almost puked on the girl...ahah  Most times I see these, the girl automatically becomes unattractive.  It's so tacky, how someone can't see that, is beyond me.  It would be similar to have people driving Ferrari car kits around town, with Honda Civic engines..haha  It's a straight attention whore type thing to do.  Occasionally, a women will get them and not be a slut about it..that at least isn't so bad.

I didn't realize it was humanly possible to meltdown over titties.  Congrats. ;)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2008, 08:17:21 PM »
I didn't realize it was humanly possible to meltdown over titties.  Congrats. ;)

LOL ya i second that motion.  My gf is gonna get them eventually and i am all for it.  As said...real ones sag...fakes dont.  If you have a good doc and go with one of the new materials they look and feel real.  Stop hating.  You seem to hate on ALOT of different types of people on this board.  Iv noticed it over and over.  Iv had real DD's...didnt like em.  They flop off to the side when the girls on her back and are never perky.  Sorry....floppy slop doesnt do it for me.  I need a tone body and tone titties haha.  I need her tits to be perky and nice looking in AND out of a shirt...not just a bra holding them huge shyts up and they hit the floor when the bra comes off......

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2008, 09:59:57 PM »
Ok you are a pretty babe , but can only have on hot feature.
Would you choose, incredible boobs or boomin' booty?
No straight man should be asking this type of question.  >:(
!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2008, 10:02:52 PM »
enjoying your fake gear?

Why is Jumbo his dealer?

And for christ sakes dance Shawn, Dance............

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2008, 11:15:24 PM »
Wow, that's a lot of aggressive hate, Croatch!? Relax, it's just a discussion about everybody's preferences. Why waste your energy on hating, use your energy in a positive way instead, you'll feel better.  ;)

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2008, 11:29:04 PM »

fAKE ARE WAY BETTER THAN REAL, THEY DONT SAG THAT IS REASON ENOUGH FOR ME

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2008, 11:55:57 PM »
Someone regrets revealing private information to the board.  :-\

UK Gold?  ???
HAHA, RON.....

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 04:22:29 PM »
LOL ya i second that motion.  My gf is gonna get them eventually and i am all for it.  As said...real ones sag...fakes dont.  If you have a good doc and go with one of the new materials they look and feel real.  Stop hating.  You seem to hate on ALOT of different types of people on this board.  Iv noticed it over and over.  Iv had real DD's...didnt like em.  They flop off to the side when the girls on her back and are never perky.  Sorry....floppy slop doesnt do it for me.  I need a tone body and tone titties haha.  I need her tits to be perky and nice looking in AND out of a shirt...not just a bra holding them huge shyts up and they hit the floor when the bra comes off......

I agree man, personally I like a fit girl with perky fake tits too,  to each his own, the problem with huge real tits is they only look good in the wrapper. 

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2008, 04:38:39 PM »
Glutes are more functional.

exactly what I was thinking

and huge tits means back problems and a lack of mobility.

then again we are not really working within the hypothetical here, because if we were women we wouldn't consider what's practical.