Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 389294 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #12725 on: May 08, 2024, 06:54:08 AM »
You had 10 pounds of water to loose and no fat?

Correct I was on stage at 215lbs I should have ideally been about 205lbs. I was slamming fluids with the carbs after weigh ins and the next day. I was worried about not being full and I should have just taken in carbs without the fluids. I had a least a gallon of fluids post weigh in that's 8lbs. I also just got nervous and ate too much. If I had simply eaten carbs that night after weigh ins and cut all fluids then not eaten at all the next day I would have had a much leaner look but really just a water change not fat.  But live and learn.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #12726 on: May 08, 2024, 07:09:03 AM »
That build
really would’ve been shredded on stage against those two other dudes man. That’s the condition you need. What did you wear there?

Loose fitting shorts or pants and a belt.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12727 on: May 08, 2024, 07:16:00 AM »
Correct I was on stage at 215lbs I should have ideally been about 205lbs. I was slamming fluids with the carbs after weigh ins and the next day. I was worried about not being full and I should have just taken in carbs without the fluids. I had a least a gallon of fluids post weigh in that's 8lbs. I also just got nervous and ate too much. If I had simply eaten carbs that night after weigh ins and cut all fluids then not eaten at all the next day I would have had a much leaner look but really just a water change not fat.  But live and learn.

The thing is I can be 215 and in better condition but I would need to weigh in heavier the previous day. It's not a matter of being fat it is a matter of being mid digestion process on stage. My condition can change dramatically in a few hours with fluid and sodium. I need to be empty and not digesting or processing food or fluids. I didn't do that this last time. I was 203lbs the Tuesday morning after the show and looked spectacular. But yeah I was a little heavier and holding fluid and digesting food at the show. However regardless of not hitting my peak right I still had the muscle to win. I can peak a lot better but yeah I probably should be about 205lbs on stage. But the weight class is 209 and I had a day to eat so I came in as big of a 209 as I could. Does that mean i was just carrying 10lbs of undigested food and extra water yeah probably.  I really just wanted to get through the show and I did that. Next show I will diet the last day vs pigging out not a big fix. My body cant really replenish itself overnight like that.

Honestly I would look better I think if I competed heavier but like as in weighed in heavier and everything was fully digested and carb loaded. I did actually have to cut calories the last week to make weight.

Light heavy is 198lbs this is too much for me
Heavyweight is 225lbs I am not there yet.
Classic is 209lbs this is skip eating 1 day make weight for me

I would like to think I could make the jump to 225lb heavy in the next year or 2 but I also think I would be more competitive at Classic as Heavy guys are shorter and will have larger legs. Eventually given my height I should be a super but it will take time. Also yeah the over 40 classes sometimes dont have the weight divisions anyway.

But regardless I am out going to get some work done may be 2026 by the time I get back to stage.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #12728 on: May 08, 2024, 07:19:09 AM »
1 leg calf raises - 5 sets 20-25 reps each leg
1 leg tib raises - 5 sets 25-30 reps each leg
Behind neck press standing - 12,10,12
Barbell row - 12,12,12
Flat bench press - 12,12,12
Upright row - 12,12,12
Plate curls - 2x20-25 palms up grip and 2x20-25 hammer grip
Old time hack squat - many sets of 10-12 without weight and with weight
Neck plate raises & harness - 2x20-25 each
Farmers walk - 2x80ft thick grips
Suitcase carry - 2x80ft thick grips

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12729 on: May 08, 2024, 07:48:59 AM »
Just cardio today, did a shoulder sesh last night after a day's painting work under the hot sun.

I call bullshit

its never hot and sunny in Ireland...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12730 on: May 08, 2024, 07:50:02 AM »
The thing is I can be 215 and in better condition but I would need to weigh in heavier the previous day. It's not a matter of being fat it is a matter of being mid digestion process on stage. My condition can change dramatically in a few hours with fluid and sodium. I need to be empty and not digesting or processing food or fluids. I didn't do that this last time. I was 203lbs the Tuesday morning after the show and looked spectacular. But yeah I was a little heavier and holding fluid and digesting food at the show. However regardless of not hitting my peak right I still had the muscle to win. I can peak a lot better but yeah I probably should be about 205lbs on stage. But the weight class is 209 and I had a day to eat so I came in as big of a 209 as I could. Does that mean i was just carrying 10lbs of undigested food and extra water yeah probably.  I really just wanted to get through the show and I did that. Next show I will diet the last day vs pigging out not a big fix. My body cant really replenish itself overnight like that.

Honestly I would look better I think if I competed heavier but like as in weighed in heavier and everything was fully digested and carb loaded. I did actually have to cut calories the last week to make weight.

I would like to think I could make the jump to 225lb heavy in the next year or 2 but I also think I would be more competitive at Classic as Heavy guys are shorter and will have larger legs. Eventually given my height I should be a super but it will take time. Also yeah the over 40 classes sometimes dont have the weight divisions anyway.

But regardless I am out going to get some work done may be 2026 by the time I get back to stage.

translated as "Im never going to be stage ready in my life..."

I thought Coach told you what to do....I hope he didnt tell you any of the shit you just wrote.

Coach, WTF did you ever get in bed with this retard for?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12731 on: May 08, 2024, 07:50:30 AM »
I call bullshit

its never hot and sunny in Ireland...

Yesterday was one of our rations. My upper body got burnt.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12732 on: May 08, 2024, 07:52:11 AM »
Yesterday was one of our rations. My upper body got burnt.

I hope you enjoyed it, if its anything like England you have had your summer.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12733 on: May 08, 2024, 07:53:16 AM »

I thought Coach told you what to do....I hope he didnt tell you any of the shit you just wrote.

Coach must feel so cheap and slutted out right now.   Bhanks treated him so poorly. 

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12734 on: May 08, 2024, 07:59:03 AM »
I hope you enjoyed it, if its anything like England you have had your summer.  ;D

grinding away as a dog of labour.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12735 on: May 08, 2024, 08:00:23 AM »

Coach told me what he did. We are all different. There were some things in particular he did differently I will incorporate that I think will make a big difference. But everyone has a different metabolism structure and frame. I will make a change or 2 and see how it goes next time.  Not everyone just wants to emaciate themselves. Stage ready does not mean emaciated. I prefer my look at 230lbs over my look at 200lbs I am going to bring the look I prefer not you.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12736 on: May 08, 2024, 08:06:27 AM »
Coach told me what he did. We are all different. There were some things in particular he did differently I will incorporate that I think will make a big difference. But everyone has a different metabolism structure and frame. I will make a change or 2 and see how it goes next time.  Not everyone just wants to emaciate themselves. Stage ready does not mean emaciated. I prefer my look at 230lbs over my look at 200lbs I am going to bring the look I prefer not you.

you fucking idiot

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12737 on: May 08, 2024, 08:12:31 AM »
Throughout the week:

Chest:

Machine presses: 5 sets
Hammer strength incline press: 5 sets
Cable flyes: 5 sets
Machine dips:
Pushup: 5 sets

Forearms:

Wrist curls behind back and in front: 10 sets

Elliptical: 40 minutes

------------------

Back:

Wide grip latpulldowns: 5 sets
Incline dumbbell rows: 5 sets
Machine rows: 5 sets
Machine pullovers: 5 sets
Close grip lat pulldowns: 5 sets

------------------

Arms:

Machine preacher curls: 4 sets
Cable curls: 4 sets
High cable curls: 4 sets
Hammer curls: 4 sets

Pressdowns: 4 sets
Overhead cable extensions: 4 sets
Machine kickbacks: 4 sets
Rope pressdowns: 4 sets

------------------

Shoulders:

Machine side raises: 4 sets
Front raises: 4 sets
Hammer strength shoulder press: 4 sets
Upright rows: 3 sets
Rear delts: 4 sets

Barbell shrugs: 7 sets

X

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #12738 on: May 08, 2024, 08:17:22 AM »
Great that you finish each session w/ 40 mins on Elliptical SF.
Many ignore cardio... I tend to slack on cardio in winter months as I like to do mine outdoors.
(45 minute daily walk with dog on our hilly course we have in the neighborhood).

When winter is here I tend to only do it like 2 times a week...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12739 on: May 08, 2024, 08:23:01 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12740 on: May 08, 2024, 08:31:20 AM »
IMBECILE.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!  LOL  ;D

If you were halfway intelligent,and a decent guy when you joined here, you could have listened to veterans advice..... but no,you have so much experience you winged it and fucked up like a rank beginner.....which is what you are.

Now all of a sudden Jeo tells you something profound,and you`ve become enlightened. :D

Humility is a hard learned lesson.....a lesson too hard for you to ever even come close to grasping.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12741 on: May 08, 2024, 08:34:21 AM »
Go fuck yourself Nostradamus.

I predict you will look like hammered aardvark shit no matter what you weigh cuz you`re afraid to diet cuz you`ll be too small.......YOU ARE NOT A BIG GUY BRIAN.... you fucking wannabe.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12742 on: May 08, 2024, 08:38:56 AM »
1 leg calf raises - 5 sets 20-25 reps each leg
1 leg tib raises - 5 sets 25-30 reps each leg
Behind neck press standing - 12,10,12
Barbell row - 12,12,12
Flat bench press - 12,12,12
Upright row - 12,12,12
Plate curls - 2x20-25 palms up grip and 2x20-25 hammer grip
Old time hack squat - many sets of 10-12 without weight and with weight
Neck plate raises & harness - 2x20-25 each
Farmers walk - 2x80ft thick grips
Suitcase carry - 2x80ft thick grips
Nice one Nat !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12743 on: May 08, 2024, 08:40:23 AM »
Throughout the week:

Chest:

Machine presses: 5 sets
Hammer strength incline press: 5 sets
Cable flyes: 5 sets
Machine dips:
Pushup: 5 sets

Forearms:

Wrist curls behind back and in front: 10 sets

------------------

Back:

Wide grip latpulldowns: 5 sets
Incline dumbbell rows: 5 sets
Machine rows: 5 sets
Machine pullovers: 5 sets
Close grip lat pulldowns: 5 sets

------------------

Arms:

Machine preacher curls: 4 sets
Cable curls: 4 sets
High cable curls: 4 sets
Hammer curls: 4 sets

Pressdowns: 4 sets
Overhead cable extensions: 4 sets
Machine kickbacks: 4 sets
Rope pressdowns: 4 sets

------------------

Shoulders:

Machine side raises: 4 sets
Front raises: 4 sets
Hammer strength shoulder press: 4 sets
Upright rows: 3 sets
Rear delts: 4 sets

Barbell shrugs: 7 sets

Nice work SF !!  ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12744 on: May 10, 2024, 06:01:05 PM »
Leg extensions

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12745 on: May 10, 2024, 06:06:53 PM »
Leg extensions

It shows.     Be a man damn it ! 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12746 on: May 10, 2024, 06:10:36 PM »
Leg extensions
LMFAO!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12747 on: May 10, 2024, 06:20:38 PM »
EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU FUCKING IMBECILE.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12748 on: May 10, 2024, 06:21:09 PM »
Leg extensions
BRUTAL !!  LOL  ;D

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #12749 on: May 10, 2024, 06:21:55 PM »
It shows.     Be a man damn it !

Shouldn't he be training hamstrings instead (or, god forbid, in addition to)?