Author Topic: You guys ever do this?  (Read 3055 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
You guys ever do this?
« on: September 17, 2007, 10:32:13 PM »
So I go out with a girl to watch the game tonight. She was real cool, liked Football, played some darts(I am a cricket freak), and drank beer with me. Pretty hot too. This was the first time we went out, she is friends with one of my account reps and we met at the bar Saturday for the first time. However, being the gentleman that I am, I dropped her off after the third quarter cuz she has a job she has to get up for etc. So I get no pussy, no BJ, nothing. I kind of dig this girl, even though we just met. Anyway, since I am buzzed and have no intention on stopping drinking I come home break out a ball and call a fuck friend to come over. She was at work, so she will be here in like 20 minutes. All bullshit player talk aside, is it wrong to take a girl out and then go home and fuck someone else? For me it is the norm. Just curious if I am insensitive. :)
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: You guys ever do this?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 10:38:51 PM »
All bullshit player talk aside, is it wrong to take a girl out and then go home and fuck someone else? For me it is the norm. Just curious if I am insensitive. :)

The only way any of this would be wrong is if you were talking about dudes instead of bitches. ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 10:41:09 PM »
not as long as their aint nothing like that happening with you two, then it might be started the unfaithful kinda thoughts... but since you just met and havent done anything you should be free until it does

and even then it would depend on how one would feel about it
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 10:41:17 PM »
The only way any of this would be wrong is if you were talking about dudes instead of bitches. ;D

Well truth be told I have been trying to be more sensitive lately to the cunnnts. Ahh, I am just drunk. Fuck it.
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 10:42:57 PM »
Well truth be told I have been trying to be more sensitive lately to the cunnnts. 

Uh oh, once you start getting "sensitive," it's only a matter of time before you post your profile and blog on a muscle bear website.  I weep for you, my friend. ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 10:45:14 PM »
not as long as their aint nothing like that happening with you two, then it might be started the unfaithful kinda thoughts... but since you just met and havent done anything you should be free until it does

Yes, but it feels shady a bit. Like I said, she is friends with a girl who I kind of work with, not the same company, but I give her bank business etc. Like we all know, some girls are meant to be treated like whores(like the one who is on her way) and some aren't. SS, you know me, I change my mind every two seconds. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I feel kind of like a dick. :-\
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 10:46:48 PM »
Uh oh, once you start getting "sensitive," it's only a matter of time before you post your profile and blog on a muscle bear website.  I weep for you, my friend. ;D

Lol, I am not sensitive. Coke makes me over analyze and act all nice >:(
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 10:48:28 PM »
well you're hardly emotionally attached to the one coming over, isnt it kinda like on the same level as jerking off. and there's no obligations to the one you just met is there
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 10:50:51 PM »
well you're hardly emotionally attached to the one coming over, isnt it kinda like on the same level as jerking off. and there's no obligations to the one you just met is there

yes, I like the girl from tonight. She is pretty cool. She could be my winter ho :D
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 10:52:10 PM »
maybe I should just be like Meatloaf Division and write about wanting to fuck girls but not actually doing it ;D
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 10:55:11 PM »
maybe I should just be like Meatloaf Division and write about wanting to fuck girls but not actually doing it ;D

But then that means you would have to go on vacation with male pakis and have unprotected sex with them...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 11:10:38 PM »
But then that means you would have to go on vacation with male pakis and have unprotected sex with them...

I wonder if they are indeed gay? I really don't care, Div has never did anything to me. But the whole thing seems a bit odd.
E

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 11:15:37 PM »
I wonder if they are indeed gay? I really don't care, Div has never did anything to me. But the whole thing seems a bit odd.

Who knows, but it does seem really, really weird that two dudes--one a muscle bear (DIV) and the other a twink (toxic)--would decide to take a vacation together.  I smell romance in the air.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2007, 01:41:44 AM »
whabout magoo
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2007, 01:58:37 AM »
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 02:13:27 AM »
well you were talking about male getbiggers being into eachother
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2007, 04:03:57 AM »
well you were talking about male getbiggers being into eachother

Yeah, Magoo likes SS. It's been proven.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2007, 04:17:43 AM »

SS is quite burly. :)

As far as the girl question goes... that is not only right, but proper. You're not dating anyone and can bang to your heart's content.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2007, 04:22:27 AM »
SS is quite burly. :)

As far as the girl question goes... that is not only right, but proper. You're not dating anyone and can bang to your heart's content.

What if you get coke dick and can't come and the bitch is keeping you from enjoying a nice nights sleep, so you post on here on and off all night? You think 8 o'clock is a reasonable time 2 wake her up and kick her out? Keep in mind, a sleepover is not exactly what I had in mind, but she does live a half hour away.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 04:31:45 AM »
What if you get coke dick and can't come and the bitch is keeping you from enjoying a nice nights sleep, so you post on here on and off all night? You think 8 o'clock is a reasonable time 2 wake her up and kick her out? Keep in mind, a sleepover is not exactly what I had in mind, but she does live a half hour away.

Stop doing coke. :-\

What the fuck else can I tell you?

Eight o-clock is a reasonable time for anal. It would seem rude to boot the girl without giving her something.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2007, 04:34:03 AM »
Stop doing coke. :-\

What the fuck else can I tell you?

Eight o-clock is a reasonable time for anal. It would seem rude to boot the girl without giving her something.

I am no quitter. Saved by the Bell is pretty good on blow, but the bitch has to go as soon as it's over. I need to get at least 2 hours of sleep.
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2007, 07:44:26 AM »
what you mixing your booger sugar with  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2007, 07:45:33 AM »
oh and go in there and take a pic of her ass and post it pronto.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 07:46:36 AM »
oh and go in there and take a pic of her ass and post it pronto.

I would have if you had told me to before. Bitch is gone now.
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007, 07:49:57 AM »
I would have if you had told me to before. Bitch is gone now.
sorry I haven't been up all night coked out of my mind posting on a message board while jerking off to Slater ::)

;D JK guy get sum sleep.