Author Topic: Heath Ledger = Dead  (Read 40826 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: Heath Ledger = Dead
« Reply #125 on: January 22, 2008, 08:19:46 PM »
Gh15, what would be your response to a presidential candidate whom when asked about Iran sang  "bomb bomb bomb Iran" in accordance to the original beach boys song?

a man of action.  I like that!
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2008, 08:26:23 PM »
Gh15, what would be your response to a presidential candidate whom when asked about Iran sang  "bomb bomb bomb Iran" in accordance to the original beach boys song?

Here's the deal...  the Iranians have a nutball for a president, and there's no way we Americans are gonna let them beat us at anything.  They think they know crazy leaders?  We'll show them a crazy leader!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #127 on: January 22, 2008, 08:28:58 PM »
He played one of the carrot snappers in brokeback mountain...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 22, 2008, 08:46:40 PM »
He played one of the carrot snappers in brokeback mountain...

Who, John McCain or the Iranian president?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #129 on: January 22, 2008, 08:48:24 PM »
McCain is the man.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #130 on: January 22, 2008, 09:12:43 PM »
fucked up.
A

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: January 22, 2008, 09:15:13 PM »
did he finish filming the new Batman?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 22, 2008, 09:17:18 PM »
did he finish filming the new Batman?

John McCain is in Batman?  Awesome!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #133 on: January 22, 2008, 09:21:25 PM »
yep, and maybe part of another film.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005132/
A

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #134 on: January 22, 2008, 09:43:32 PM »
We ALL walk a fine line between crazy and sanity...Some hide it better then others...Some have no clue what is around the corner for them when a loved one passes away or leaves them etc...Having depression take hold of you will forever be a life long battle to many many people...Esp/people in hollywood...

There are an infinite number of reality tunnels(how a person views everything) and no two are ever the same...But we are all operating on the same matrix and for that we are all connected...Whether anyone wants to believe it or not, this death or any death that is examined by anyone is feeding the conscious and the unconscious mind regardless of how YOUR reality tunnel views this or any death...

RIP Heath...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2008, 09:44:54 PM »
BigNationRadio.com

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: January 22, 2008, 09:47:13 PM »
This just in in wikpedia,

Ledger was found dead in his fourth floor apartment at 421 Broome Street [22][23] in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City on January 22, 2008. Ledger's body was found at 3:26 p.m. EST[24] by a housekeeper and a massage therapist, who entered the bedroom to find him face down, naked, and unconscious at the foot of his bed with cranberry sauce leaking out of his butt hole and a handful of sleeping pills on a nearby night table.[25] Police found prescription medication in the bathroom.[26]

h

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #137 on: January 22, 2008, 10:03:18 PM »
This just in in wikpedia,

Ledger was found dead in his fourth floor apartment at 421 Broome Street [22][23] in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City on January 22, 2008. Ledger's body was found at 3:26 p.m. EST[24] by a housekeeper and a massage therapist, who entered the bedroom to find him face down, naked, and unconscious at the foot of his bed with cranberry sauce leaking out of his butt hole and a handful of sleeping pills on a nearby night table.[25] Police found prescription medication in the bathroom.[26]

This is a tragedy any way you look at it but I had to LMAO @ the part in red ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 22, 2008, 10:06:33 PM »
Geo has a message for this "Heath" guy:

bizzy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: January 22, 2008, 10:07:52 PM »
We ALL walk a fine line between crazy and sanity...Some hide it better then others...Some have no clue what is around the corner for them when a loved one passes away or leaves them etc...Having depression take hold of you will forever be a life long battle to many many people...Esp/people in hollywood...

There are an infinite number of reality tunnels(how a person views everything) and no two are ever the same...But we are all operating on the same matrix and for that we are all connected...Whether anyone wants to believe it or not, this death or any death that is examined by anyone is feeding the conscious and the unconscious mind regardless of how YOUR reality tunnel views this or any death...

RIP Heath...

I think people too easily give in to what they percieve to be depression.
I think true depression is when you really don't have anything to be sad or depressed
about but you still are for an extended period of time. Everybody has setbacks, broken relationships and loss. These
are all reasons and part of the human experience. To feel down or sad for a certain length
of time is reasonable when things like this happen. True depression is when everything is fine
and you still feel those negative feelings for a prolonged period.
My advice for people who are not truly clinically depressed...
Pray for strength, take the hits, and keep moving forward.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 22, 2008, 10:11:18 PM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #141 on: January 22, 2008, 11:29:00 PM »
crazy shit i can't believe heath ledger is dead...oh man

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2008, 11:29:41 PM »
live everyday to it's fullest!
Team Yates

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #143 on: January 22, 2008, 11:43:55 PM »
RIP Joker..

DAMN YOU BATMAN!!
I am a mini beast

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #144 on: January 23, 2008, 12:24:00 AM »
RIP. Great actor. I always enjoyed his performances. Very, very sad & tragic. I'm shocked.

Also, sad for The Dark Knight. Atleast his career ends with a good "finale" so to speak..it will be the movie people remember him by, and I doubt it'll disappoint.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #145 on: January 23, 2008, 01:36:06 AM »
I think people too easily give in to what they percieve to be depression.
I think true depression is when you really don't have anything to be sad or depressed
about but you still are for an extended period of time. Everybody has setbacks, broken relationships and loss. These
are all reasons and part of the human experience. To feel down or sad for a certain length
of time is reasonable when things like this happen. True depression is when everything is fine
and you still feel those negative feelings for a prolonged period.
My advice for people who are not truly clinically depressed...
Pray for strength, take the hits, and keep moving forward.

Yes.....that's the true cure for anything and everything.  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: January 23, 2008, 03:19:51 AM »

Exactly where do you and gh15 live?  I haven't found this to be the case.  While it may be true of certain segments of our society or more prevelent in certain cities, the habits of brain-dead southern Californians and people around the bodybuilding or entertainment industries are hardly representative of most Americans.

I live in Sydney, OZ. The drinking culture in Australia is crazy, all people do it go out and get pissed. Plenty of others take other stuff with it. As mentioned E use is huge here too, and so is coke and pot. I have seen my friends take so much shit in one night it was crazy. Plus what Squad said, people need shit, anything even caffine, to get them through.

No not everyone is doing it. But the more people i meet the more i find do need something to get them through life whether it be smoking a joint(s) at night, tobacco, or alcohol or whatever. This is why by the time most people hit 35-40 they look like complete fucking shit, and their brains are fucked up as well.

Getting off the topic a bit but then i have to deal with the jealously from dickheads because i train and don't fuck myself up and look much better than them. It's not my problem that's all their brains can do, take drugs and get fucked up. I'm not kidding that's what it's like, i am sure plenty of bodybuilders get it from the dickheads out there, lucky we all have muscle i think if i was maybe 30 pounds lighter and lean/looked good it would be far worse when i go out to clubs.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #147 on: January 23, 2008, 07:44:17 AM »
live everyday to it's fullest!

yep, I am off to get an 8 ball, 2 whores, 1 large pizza and a diet coke
Here comes the money shot

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #148 on: January 23, 2008, 10:23:25 AM »
They should question Christian Bale!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 23, 2008, 10:39:05 AM »
http://news.smh.com.au/ledgers-sleeping-pill-controversial/20080123-1nou.html#

Apparently the sleeping pills he was taking have some fucking weird side effects, people gaining 27kilograms over 7 months from unknowingly eating out of the fridge while asleep, people waking up with paint brushes in their hands after painting the door etc..