Author Topic: need some advice  (Read 873 times)

DieHards

• Getbig II
need some advice
« on: May 22, 2008, 04:50:16 PM »
hey guys.  since the closing of a lot of my favorite labs i am having trouble finding reliable juice.  i have avoided ug labs all my life but now its getting rediculous to do a simple cycle.  so my question is does any one know any ug labs that i could look out for that is reliable and has had good success with.

also a person i know can get juice from a co. called xelox i think.  any feed back with this company?

thanks guys.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: need some advice
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 04:57:34 PM »
how old are you? maybe get HRT.

as for sources, you wont find any on this board, sorry pal.

DieHards

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 05:06:26 PM »
how old are you? maybe get HRT.

as for sources, you wont find any on this board, sorry pal.

i am 27 i have used here and there since 23 nothing crazy. simple test and deca stacks.  HRT is tough because most of the docs around here are reluctant to script even though u would fall under their guidelines 

im not asking to get hooked up or a connect.  im just asking on feed back on ug labs that people have used and had exp with.  like my friend was telling me of a ug lab called QFS i think?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 05:29:20 PM »
im just asking on feed back on ug labs that people have used and had exp with.  like my friend was telling me of a ug lab called QFS i think?

Even the labs themselves don't know what they are selling, how pure the raw materials are etc. A product may have been ok at one time but who knows about the next batch. Impossible to know for sure.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 05:32:58 PM »
Even the labs themselves don't know what they are selling, how pure the raw materials are etc. A product may have been ok at one time but who knows about the next batch. Impossible to know for sure.
  yeah i wonder how many guys THINK they are being legit and honest with their ug products, but are still wayyyyyy underdosed because the raw ingredient isnt legit.  cuz they cant test it..

like arnold once said... soemthing like.. some ug labs will sell eq, deca, tren, test, winny.... but each and every single of of em is just underdosed test .. cuz the raw ingredients arent legit or the supplier is dishonest

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 07:43:19 PM »
hey guys.  since the closing of a lot of my favorite labs i am having trouble finding reliable juice.  i have avoided ug labs all my life but now its getting rediculous to do a simple cycle.  so my question is does any one know any ug labs that i could look out for that is reliable and has had good success with.

also a person i know can get juice from a co. called xelox i think.  any feed back with this company?

thanks guys.
My advice right now is to stay away form the UG domestic market completely. Too much heat and way too much junk floating around.

If you're going to use you do have a few options though. First, like you mentioned, get a HRT script...there are still legitimate rejuvenation clinics out there that you can get this from.

2nd option, if you're going to buy it "direct" so to speak, IMO, you're better off going over seas and only using HG gear.