Author Topic: is gh that good?  (Read 27932 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: is gh that good?
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2011, 05:44:59 PM »
* Not sure if I can post this, so if it get's deleted I totally understand *

I've found a source that can get me a 100 IU kit for $ 250.00. Is that a good deal, fellas ? And how LITTLE can I use to get some good effects as a comp. bb'er. I ask because I can't imagine NOR afford doin' 10 IU's a day ! $ 250.00 a week ???? FUCK THAT !! LOL !!! A man needs to eat and pay his bills, too ! LOL !!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2011, 05:54:41 PM »
* Not sure if I can post this, so if it get's deleted I totally understand *

I've found a source that can get me a 100 IU kit for $ 250.00. Is that a good deal, fellas ? And how LITTLE can I use to get some good effects as a comp. bb'er. I ask because I can't imagine NOR afford doin' 10 IU's a day ! $ 250.00 a week ???? FUCK THAT !! LOL !!! A man needs to eat and pay his bills, too ! LOL !!

Yes it is, given that it's real and even as little as 2 i.u. has positive effects with AAS, but if you want better results then of course you need to use more, 4 i.u. is golden for many guys.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2011, 06:10:31 PM »
is gh that good in burning fat??
T

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2011, 06:22:54 PM »

Yes.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2011, 06:33:45 PM »
Yes it is, given that it's real and even as little as 2 i.u. has positive effects with AAS, but if you want better results then of course you need to use more, 4 i.u. is golden for many guys.

Jesus, I wish I had you on speed dial ! LOLOL !!! I guess it's time to start savin' up then ! Time to jump on the GH train !

chess315

« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2011, 07:35:40 PM »
well you know you're starting to get big when people come up to you and ask for gear advice lol, im 240 now, gonna rape 270 soon bitches! when ill add 2.5g of test with abombs and maybe gh, game over
Im right behind ya Im gonna do my gonna start my diet to 6% -8% in the next 3 to 4 weeks if everything goes ok then running something simialir mabey not quite as high dose I plan on being 240 with abs soon myself I dont know that I have really gone wrong I built my base on fairly low doeses and basic strength training so I have lot of growth phases left

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2011, 09:44:42 PM »

not only it isi good,, it is the only reason why bodybuild DOES NOT NEED DIET NOW DAY ,,WE HAVE NO DIETS,,WE DONT FOLLOW DIETS,, WE EAT ANY FUCKIN THING WE WANT,,GET IT IN YOUR HEAD,, ASIDE FROM REALY BAD PLACES LIKE TACO BELLS AMERRIFCNAA AND MCDONALDS OFCOURSE WE DONT EAT THERE ALL THE TIME,,BUT WE EAT ANY TYPE OF FOOD WE WANT,,GERMAN ,,JAMAICAN ,,JAPANEASE,,VIETNAMEASE,,WE EAT EAT EAT EAT AND THEN EAT MORE,, THE GH NEVER LET YOU GAIN FAT,,THE HORMONES ONLY PUT YO IN BETTER CONDITION NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO ,,NO MATTER! WHAT YOU DO ,,OFCOURSE THE LOWER BODYFAT YOU ARE TO BEGIN WITH THE EASIER THE PROCESS IS,,BECAUSE! ALL THIS PROCES WIL GO MUCH MUCH SMOOTHER TO A FELLA THAT TO BEGIN WITH WORK WITH SINGLE DIGITS

gh15 approved
fallen angel

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2011, 10:58:03 PM »
not only it isi good,, it is the only reason why bodybuild DOES NOT NEED DIET NOW DAY ,,WE HAVE NO DIETS,,WE DONT FOLLOW DIETS,, WE EAT ANY FUCKIN THING WE WANT,,GET IT IN YOUR HEAD,, ASIDE FROM REALY BAD PLACES LIKE TACO BELLS AMERRIFCNAA AND MCDONALDS OFCOURSE WE DONT EAT THERE ALL THE TIME,,BUT WE EAT ANY TYPE OF FOOD WE WANT,,GERMAN ,,JAMAICAN ,,JAPANEASE,,VIETNAMEASE,,WE EAT EAT EAT EAT AND THEN EAT MORE,, THE GH NEVER LET YOU GAIN FAT,,THE HORMONES ONLY PUT YO IN BETTER CONDITION NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO ,,NO MATTER! WHAT YOU DO ,,OFCOURSE THE LOWER BODYFAT YOU ARE TO BEGIN WITH THE EASIER THE PROCESS IS,,BECAUSE! ALL THIS PROCES WIL GO MUCH MUCH SMOOTHER TO A FELLA THAT TO BEGIN WITH WORK WITH SINGLE DIGITS

gh15 approved
What the dose range you are talking about here?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2011, 11:50:30 PM »
anything over 5 iu of legit gh will let you eat  much less strict MUCH LESS STRICT,, anything over 8 ...10-15 will practically let you eat ANYTHING,,and i mean the all icecream in the freezer with out gaining fat,,you wont,, no matter what morons tell you ,,you fellas think bodybuild just born and hard work sit 250? its all gh firends,,bodybuild with no gh = 180-200lb ALL OF US,, in condition 180-200lb 5'9,, this is bodybuild with no gh ,,

hgh let you eat ALOT,,it only gets your leaner or maintain leaness,,no matter what,,you can eat jamaican ,,then go eat sushi ,,then go eat icecream ...all along drink 6 can of pineapple juice with few plantains that been deep fried,, and bananas and cereal and pizza pretzels ,,and german and what not,, 10 iu of gh make you INVINSIBLE TO FAT ,,absolitly invinsible to fat,,water? yes you will hold some,,fat? no ...you will be walking 6-7% on regular basis,,and this is the ONLY reason for why bodybuild can even get to 230lb 5'10 and lean ,,im not talking 5'6 im talokin 5'10!! 230 7% ...this is fella who is on gh and eat a lot! and eat what he wants,,

diet lol do you really think we grow on chikan and brokoly with some isopure? lol we put in the calories we EATTTTTTTTT eat gh eat gh eat gh eat gh ,, aas,,eat gh eat gh eat gh ...aas

and one more thing,,,when low doses dont work ...a higher dose will ALWAYS WORK ,,you increase the dose! there is no such thing as shut off of receptor,,refreshments balonie,,human body is live machine,,it adjust itself ,,if you dont grow that mean dose is not high enough ...meaning you eat too much and dont take enough hormone in most cases,,or in less common cases you dont eat...

most problem with bodybuild is not suitable enough doses for what they want,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2011, 12:26:49 AM »
....GH15....how do pro or NPC bodybuilders afford such high doses of HGH? Are they using cheap Brands or china HGH like Jintropin?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2011, 09:28:48 AM »
....GH15....how do pro or NPC bodybuilders afford such high doses of HGH? Are they using cheap Brands or china HGH like Jintropin?

BUMP ! Gh15, can you PLEASE answer this. Thank you.  :)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2011, 11:16:34 AM »
they just use GOOD chinese GH such as kigtropin... red tops etc !!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2011, 11:32:15 AM »
they just use GOOD chinese GH such as kigtropin... red tops etc !!

Yeah, Kigtropin,Thanktropin,ND Blue tops, all G2G and good prices
Thunderdome approved

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2011, 11:52:17 PM »
And the best part that it doesn't have to be 10iu's
what benefits you are getting from anapolon?
and why no test in addition?

and hey at least you have easy time fill that frame, my family are average 200lb and full of athletes,
lol not so long ago some family friends came over pretty small guys (jews btw), always complaining they can't gain weight, well i guess it's because we were still chewing food about hour after they done   :)

Ok I just came back from shoulder workout after feeling like superman. Did seated military press 225 for 6 fairly easily on a steep bench. Inclined benched 315 for 3 for the first time. (this is a huge weight for me) I honestly think alot of anadrol is individual. Some guys love it and some guys dont like it. It is probably the one steroid you have a good reason to use with anything, as it binds to the androgen receptor so poorly it would be potent in any stack. Also the endurance is incredible. I would think anadrol/ tren would be a lovely cycle.. I have a scypt for test so I stay on low doses of it 52 weeks a year.
l

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2011, 08:54:29 AM »

I have a scypt for test so I stay on low doses of it 52 weeks a year.

Lucky bastard ! :(

:D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2011, 09:05:50 AM »
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2011, 09:09:34 AM »

Lucky bastard ! :(

:D

it's not hard bro. If your willing to put in the time to see a few docs, you will get it. I think it's illegal for a doc not to prescribe it to you if your test is rediclously low. Make sure you get it REALLY low because unless it is really out of range he wont bother. (below 300ng/dl)
l

themightythor74

• Getbig I
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2011, 03:35:30 PM »
i saw 200 for hyge from homer simpson.. and that domestic, even cheaper if you order internationally, and customs there are  loose you are fucking lucky! here nothing gets tru it
That's an amazing deal, I need to know this Homer dude, GH goes for an arm and a leg if I'm not mistaken, that's why I never tried it.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2011, 06:58:14 PM »
since im acne prone ill ditch the test susp and up the test e to 2.5g instead! same amount of test only difference= more stable blood level=less acne. and ill lower the deca to 250mg only for the joints because with all that tren if i add deca ill get milky tits for sure haha. and i cant find some goddamned halo  >:(  gonna use a-bombs instead, first run with it im EXCIIITED

Do you notice increase acne with the gh and would it help get rid of acne and make the skin better? I'm also acne prone myself.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2011, 07:24:25 PM »
Do you notice increase acne with the gh and would it help get rid of acne and make the skin better? I'm also acne prone myself.

GH has basically wiped out all my acne ever since i started it (like 1 month ago). I used to have really great skin (never had acne) till I started juicing, then broke out heavily on chest and back. And now GH has made about 90% of it dissapear and definitely has reduced the scars/blemishes.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2011, 07:28:27 PM »
when talking about chinese gh...is hygetropin good as others??
T

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2011, 10:08:51 AM »
GH has basically wiped out all my acne ever since i started it (like 1 month ago). I used to have really great skin (never had acne) till I started juicing, then broke out heavily on chest and back. And now GH has made about 90% of it dissapear and definitely has reduced the scars/blemishes.

Thanks for the info. Every time I'm on a cycle I break out a lot. I can't afford to break out even more if I start the gh. I've heard of gh making the skin look amazing, but then again when you're on it, it makes your androgen levels go up which causes acne. So I'm a bit confused because I've heard from a few other people that it made them break out a little and from others like yourself that it makes your skin better and younger looking.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2011, 10:33:02 AM »
when talking about chinese gh...is hygetropin good as others??
I know that there is many fakes around,
but from reports as long as it legit it's good.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2011, 12:25:51 PM »
Thanks for the info. Every time I'm on a cycle I break out a lot. I can't afford to break out even more if I start the gh. I've heard of gh making the skin look amazing, but then again when you're on it, it makes your androgen levels go up which causes acne. So I'm a bit confused because I've heard from a few other people that it made them break out a little and from others like yourself that it makes your skin better and younger looking.

i guess it really just depends ont eh person.  my friend does the same doses as me (of roids) and he never gets any acne, not even 1 zit on him..luck sob.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2011, 08:26:14 AM »
I want to iterate how effective a fat burner gh is:

I've been on for 25 days. At the beginning, I had a lb a day increase in weight with the same condition for 8 days. Then, for the last 2 weeks, I've been eating progressively junkier and junkier to see how far I can push it with gh without getting fat.

I've only gained another 2 lbs, but what I've seen is outrageous. My abdominal wall is deeper every day, problem areas like lower back are disappearing (fat wise) and the rest of my physique is full and vascular.

Day before yesterday- morning weight 207-

5iu gh upon waking

go to diner- philly cheesesteak omellette, 4 pieces white toast with butter and jelly, home fries, 2 chocolate chip and banana pancakes.

couple hours later- pineapple juice, vanilla whey, 1 cup egg whites shake

-5 more iu gh

lunch- double whopper no mayo, jr whopper no mayo, diet coke.

- Starbucks mocha light frappuchino

- 2 granola bars, banana

train blah blah get a pump can't move

- low fat strawberry pop tarts, another shake like above

-3iu gh

dinner- Pasta alfredo with chicken and broccoli

- late night- greek yogurt.

Wake up next day 208-

-7iu gh

breakfast 2 eggs, 6 oz turkey, 1 cup oatmeal with brown sugar

- Panera bacon turkey bravo sandwich, chicken soup, 1/2 loaf bread

- Starbucks frappuchino

- train blah blah

- greek yogurt and 2 granola bars

-3iu gh

- steak tips and 1 cup rice

go to movies.

- box of M&M's, box of Raisinettes, large popcorn, sour patch kids.

Woke up today at 207, dry, full and vascular.

Basically, it's magic in a bottle like gh15 says.

diet starts this weekend coming up. Which means I'll be eating cleaner sources but probably high calorie for 2-3 more weeks and still having a cheat meal 1-2 times a week until I need to get more strict.