Author Topic: is gh that good?  (Read 27934 times)

Stavios

Re: is gh that good?
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2011, 11:58:49 AM »
fuck you  :(

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2011, 07:09:20 PM »
It's magic. I'm never coming off except if I have to for some reason or to drop water. The only problem is the desire to run 20iu+ per day, which isn't really a problem so much as an expense that I can't really justify unless I just destroy this show and/or get some sort of a sponsorship.

Stavios

« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2011, 07:22:22 PM »
It's magic. I'm never coming off except if I have to for some reason or to drop water. The only problem is the desire to run 20iu+ per day, which isn't really a problem so much as an expense that I can't really justify unless I just destroy this show and/or get some sort of a sponsorship.

get yourself a schmoe bro  :D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2011, 06:29:12 AM »

How does one even go about doing that? Lol!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2011, 10:03:17 AM »
pics?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2011, 11:39:20 AM »
How does one even go about doing that? Lol!
Just repeat after Gunter  ;D

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2011, 01:04:46 PM »

Whats a schmoe bro???

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2011, 06:49:07 PM »
pics?

Eh, haven't taken any new ones in a couple weeks. Kinda got lazy on the shaving, etc... Start diet July 5th and I'll start a thread with pic updates then.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2011, 07:24:57 AM »
What kind of results could you expect with 3iu a day for 6 months?

Ontheway

• Getbig II
  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2011, 08:10:20 AM »
If you take GH, how do you travel? I mean 2 shots a day for 8 weeks with weekends etc... It must make it impossible???

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #85 on: June 30, 2011, 08:37:40 AM »
how is it so impossible?,,,, if your spending the wknd away, it'l be a hotel, which will have a fridge....

if your out for the day you can carry a cooler bag, or take a shot on the morning before u leave and one before bed..

theres always a way of doing things if you realy want it...

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2011, 08:47:45 AM »
how is it so impossible?,,,, if your spending the wknd away, it'l be a hotel, which will have a fridge....

if your out for the day you can carry a cooler bag, or take a shot on the morning before u leave and one before bed..

theres always a way of doing things if you realy want it...

Yeah, don't need to be so crazy about it... I spent a weekend at my girl's father's place. I didn't bring any gear. I missed 3 days of AAS and 2 days of gh... so I doubled my gh dose the day before and day after I got back. Some days I'll purposely shoot 5 or 6 iu so I can shoot 14 or 15iu the next day.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2011, 11:01:53 AM »
What kind of results could you expect with 3iu a day for 6 months?
You must have strong self control to keep it at 3iu for 6months...
on 2iu i lost fat, but had a pretty strict diet in addition i got thicker, sleeping better skin got slightly better look.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 30, 2011, 11:43:49 AM »
If you take GH, how do you travel? I mean 2 shots a day for 8 weeks with weekends etc... It must make it impossible???
Why do you think serious bbers always carry their fanny packs with them?  ;D

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: June 30, 2011, 11:46:04 AM »

haha good question !

the biggest guys at my gym always carry these and in my head im thinking it's either

1. cash from dealing
2. GH
3. insulin

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2011, 11:57:07 AM »
haha good question !

the biggest guys at my gym always carry these and in my head im thinking it's either

1. cash from dealing
2. GH
3. insulin

More than likely all 3 ;D
Thunderdome approved

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2011, 10:04:57 PM »
haha good question !

1. cash from dealing
2. GH
3. insulin

LMAO!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2011, 10:40:11 PM »

its money for the public buss,,we need to get home somehow right?
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2011, 10:42:07 PM »
its money for the public buss,,we need to get home somehow right?
hahahah fucker.  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2011, 10:44:16 PM »
i remember one guy once "approached" me by the "water foundain" lol he saw my built...opened his fannypack zip and pulled out a "list" with products and prices lolllllll!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D odd cult for sure

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2011, 11:05:13 PM »
i remember one guy once "approached" me by the "water foundain" lol he saw my built...opened his fannypack zip and pulled out a "list" with products and prices lolllllll!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D odd cult for sure

LOL!!

I have to pay more attention, Japs in the gym always carry huge plastic bags around with their whole "supplement" stack in it....

Ontheway

• Getbig II
  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.
« Reply #96 on: June 30, 2011, 11:15:47 PM »
Regarding traveling...

I understand that GH needs to be cooled all the time. Or it starts to "die"... Also a cooler bag with a cooler inside will get down to temperature bellow 0C Degrees and then slowly melt... So first all freezes and the melts...

- I have a job where I need to be away 2-3 days a week with airplane travel so it is not only weekend with the GF. Thus a cooler inside a cooler bag with liquid... Also security checks so it canīt be diluted but that is the smallest problem temperature for 4-6 hours on even an 1 h planeride (waiting securit, etc...) makes it a hell to keep the temp...

- I have the gym pretty much secured as I have found one in basically all the places I travel to... 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #97 on: June 30, 2011, 11:19:39 PM »
Regarding traveling...

I understand that GH needs to be cooled all the time. Or it starts to "die"... Also a cooler bag with a cooler inside will get down to temperature bellow 0C Degrees and then slowly melt... So first all freezes and the melts...

- I have a job where I need to be away 2-3 days a week with airplane travel so it is not only weekend with the GF. Thus a cooler inside a cooler bag with liquid... Also security checks so it canīt be diluted but that is the smallest problem temperature for 4-6 hours on even an 1 h planeride (waiting securit, etc...) makes it a hell to keep the temp...

- I have the gym pretty much secured as I have found one in basically all the places I travel to... 

what u need to do is find a source in all the places you travel to and get in good so u can buy small amounts when you get in town.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2011, 11:22:19 PM »
what u need to do is find a source in all the places you travel to and get in good so u can buy small amounts when you get in town.

BOOM!

most people can't even find a reliable source in the place they live, and you advise him to find a dealer in every town where he goes on business trips??  ::) ::)

The old "just look out for the biggest dude in the gym and ask him directly" approach??  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2011, 11:31:22 PM »
BOOM!

most people can't even find a reliable source in the place they live, and you advise him to find a dealer in every town where he goes on business trips??  ::) ::)

The old "just look out for the biggest dude in the gym and ask him directly" approach??  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Print a shirt with "Im looking for a roid dealer" and go for a small walk in the town.  ;D