Author Topic: is it true mike mentzer didnt train anything like "H.I.T." to get his body?  (Read 7500 times)

pamith

• Getbig V
She must have been for him to listen to all night on the treadmill.
Bro...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
Brutal replying on a 10 year old post

You can thank our monthly visiting troll Rmj for that.  All he ever talks about is his hatred of all things HIT, Dorian, etc.

That bit about Leroy spotting a "grimacing" Yates on a 315 incline press is an outright lie, btw.  I've linked to the relevant clip on YouTube.  Illuminati and I also challenged Rmj for proof of his crummy anecdotal "evidence" that Yates was a pump/volume guy.  He made me laugh with some of his flippant replies, so I let it go.  I've better use of my time than defending some old bodybuilder's training methods with a moron.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
You can thank our monthly visiting troll Rmj for that.  All he ever talks about is his hatred of all things HIT, Dorian, etc.

That bit about Leroy spotting a "grimacing" Yates on a 315 incline press is an outright lie, btw.  I've linked to the relevant clip on YouTube.  Illuminati and I also challenged Rmj for proof of his crummy anecdotal "evidence" that Yates was a pump/volume guy.  He made me laugh with some of his flippant replies, so I let it go.  I've better use of my time than defending some old bodybuilder's training methods with a moron.

And yet, here you are replying desperately trying to be right but failing badly.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
i seen a video with boyer coe, he said mike was making pretty good money even before he died.   

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
And yet, here you are replying desperately trying to be right but failing badly.

Whatever you say, Rimjob.

See you next month!

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
i seen a video with boyer coe, he said mike was making pretty good money even before he died.

Not really. He was broke. Both mentzer's were living in a small apartment together and in debt with medical bills.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Not really. He was broke. Both mentzer's were living in a small apartment together and in debt with medical bills.
In those last Youtube videos they looked like 2 homeless guys.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Does anyone else here not give 2 flying fucks about how Mentzer trained ?

Christ this BS has been going on for  decades.

Get over it,he trained high volume with high gear use,then conned people into doing one set per year, lost the ball at the goal line,went for the bucks,then went nuts,the died.

RIP

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Does anyone else here not give 2 flying fucks about how Mentzer trained ?

Christ this BS has been going on for  decades.

Get over it,he trained high volume with high gear use,then conned people into doing one set per year, lost the ball at the goal line,went for the bucks,then went nuts,the died.

RIP

Lies!  All lies!

:D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Lies!  All lies!

:D
Hi John Little !! LOL  ;D