Author Topic: do the pros and top amateur bb's ever ever not use anything throughout the year?  (Read 19909 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
NO I THINK I READ THAT HE WAS CLEAN IN THE OFFSEASON AND ONLY TOOK THAT STACK PRECONTEST, WHICH IS WHY I ASKED FOR CLARIFICATION

If you cut LEE'S vein open during the off season...CRISCO would run out. :P

ALL FOOD

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
98   EASY........CLENBUTEROL. ......WINSTROL EVERY 4TH DAY 100MGS.....ANADROL 50 1 ADAY THE LAST 5 WEKS................AND A LITTLE HALO LAST 3 WEEKS........

97 IRONMAN WHEN IGOT 2ND TO FLEX ALL I USED WAS WINSTROL AND CLEN AND A LITTLE T3 THAT WAS IT...THAT WAS ALL I USED IN AIUSTRALIA BEFORE A SHOW.......AS FOR MY TEST WHEN I COME OFF...IT ALWAYS GOES BACK TO NORMAL....I HAVE BEEN OFF SINCE SEPTEMBER LAST YEAR I AM 250 FEEL GOOD HAD BLOOD WORK DONE LAST WEEK TEST LEVEL WAS 285.........I STARTED USING WHEN I WAS 19....SO I HAVE ONLY USED ON AND OFF FOR 16 YEARS........MORE OFF THEN ON........I HAVE NEEVR RELIED ON THEM ...DO THAT THEN YOU MAKE A MISTAKE.........I HAVE BEEN COMPETING IN THE PRO SINCE 92.......AND STILL HERE.I HAVE SEEN ALOT COME AND GO........MYSELF RONNIE AND CHRIS ARE THE ONLY ONES FROM THE EARLY 90S AND VINCE NOW HE CAME BACK...I SEE ALL THESE SO CALLED NEW GUYS COMING UP WHO LOOK LIKE THEY ARE IN THERE 40S WHEN THEY AR ONLY IN THIER 20S........ITS ABOUT LONGEVITY....I GIVE SHAWN CREDIT FOR STAYING IN IT AND LOOKING GOOD FOR AS LONG AS HE DID......
How do you explain the positive drug test when you were 18?

Of course, I feel Lee conveniently leaves out a few things here and there. Here it seems all he does steroid wise is some 17AA drugs, so basically this is an "all oral cycle". No GH since '94. Please, LOL. No test ever. Funny how in his T-mag interview he said he was shooting suspension as well for the NOC.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.

Of course, I feel Lee conveniently leaves out a few things here and there. Here it seems all he does steroid wise is some 17AA drugs, so basically this is an "all oral cycle". No GH since '94. Please, LOL. No test ever. Funny how in his T-mag interview he said he was shooting suspension as well for the NOC.

Androstene and DHEA ::)
\

gtbro1

• Getbig V

Test is found naturally in your body,therefore you can use as much as you want and still say you're natural. :)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV

well, this is exactly my point earlier.

athletes (not just bbers) WILL swear black and blue on their kid's and mother's lives that don't take this/that, even when the evidence contradicts.

they are so convincing that, from what i've seen, i just suspect EVERYONE'S on the best shit, because if they're good enough to suspect, 99.99999999999999% they are (i'm allowing that 0.0000000000001% in case jesus christ decides to come back as an athlete)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
well, this is exactly my point earlier.

athletes (not just bbers) WILL swear black and blue on their kid's and mother's lives that don't take this/that, even when the evidence contradicts.

they are so convincing that, from what i've seen, i just suspect EVERYONE'S on the best shit, because if they're good enough to suspect, 99.99999999999999% they are (i'm allowing that 0.0000000000001% in case jesus christ decides to come back as an athlete)

I think athletes like Lee, and Milos in previous threads, are trying to make a point. The point being that drugs alone wont make you a champion. Which is true. However, for someone like Lee only taking some Winstrol every 4 days preparing for a pro show, in which he looked amazing and placed very high, is not quite the whole truth. The amazing vascularity and red skin which Lee has sported in many precontest pics is not just from a tiny bit of Winstrol IMHO. He swears he started using at 19 but failed a drug test for Deca at 18. I'd like to see him explain that.

Milos has admittedly done some crazy stuff drug wise (Synthol, IV bags with plasma expanders, ODing on transdermal thyroid, heavy insulin experimentation etc) but now we are to believe he, and all his athletes, used tiny doses and were off most of the time.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
good point ,but how many smart bber's are their?

Eye belive thier r meny smat bb'eeer''''ss ouut thire.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
I think athletes like Lee, and Milos in previous threads, are trying to make a point. The point being that drugs alone wont make you a champion. Which is true. However, for someone like Lee only taking some Winstrol every 4 days preparing for a pro show, in which he looked amazing and placed very high, is not quite the whole truth. The amazing vascularity and red skin which Lee has sported in many precontest pics is not just from a tiny bit of Winstrol IMHO. He swears he started using at 19 but failed a drug test for Deca at 18. I'd like to see him explain that.

Milos has admittedly done some crazy stuff drug wise (Synthol, IV bags with plasma expanders, ODing on transdermal thyroid, heavy insulin experimentation etc) but now we are to believe he, and all his athletes, used tiny doses and were off most of the time.

EXACTLY

they are so convincing that i think they convince themselves.

when milos was competing he would have been the last person i would have suspected of synthol, etc (mr symmetry and proportion.

there are no saints in the pro sports world inspite of what people would like to believe.

pro athletes and entertainers (hollywood, etc) often get painted as heroes, but what's so heroic about being so self absorbed?

i do give lee credit though. most bbers wouldn't even touch the subject.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV

NO I WOULD LIKE FOR THE AMERICAN DOCTOR WHO DID THE TEST TO EXPLAIN IT..(DR BOB GOLDMAN).......I HAD 2 DRUG TEST FROM THE AUSTRALIAN INSTIUTE OF SPORT BEFORE I WENT TO POLAND BOTH NEGATIVE....WHICH I KNEW THEY WOULD BE AS I WAS CLEAN(IF I WASNT DO YOU THINK I WOULD STILL BE A LIGHT WIEGHT)????  GO TO POLAND...DO DRUG TEST THURSDAY...FRIDAY IF THE MEETING OF ALL COUNTRIES AND THEY ARE TOLD WHO DIDNT PASS.......I WAS OK.......KNEW I WOULD BE.....WENT TO SHOW ON SATURDAY DID PRE JUDGING.....AFTER PRE JUDGING EVERYONE WAS SAYING I WON IT EASY.....PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES CAME TO ME SAYING THIER JUDGE HAD ME FIRST............COME NIGHT SHOW JUST ABOUT TO GO ON FOR POSING ROUTINE I WAS PULLED ASIDE AND TOLD THEN I WAS POSITIVE(BULLSHIT I SAID) WENT BACK TO HOTEL GOT DRESSED AND RETURNED TO SHOW THE OTHER COMPETITIORS COUNLDNT BELIEVE IT......JOSE GUZMAN THE AMERICAN WON AS HE WAS RETIRING THAT YEAR.....AT THE HOTEL AFTER SHOW ABOUT 12 COUNTIRES CAME TO MY ROOM AND GAVE ME THIER TRACKS SUITS AND GIFTS AS THEY KNEW I WAS SCREWED........GET BACK TO AUSTRALIA MY MOTHER CALLS THE AUSTRALIAN INSTITUTE OF SPORT AND TELLS THEM WHAT HAPPENDED THEY SAID IMPOSSIBLE AS WOULD TEST ME AGAIN $370 MY MOTHER WAS GOING TO PAY FOR......BEING A MEMBER OF THE IFBB I NEED PERMISSION FROM MY SPORTING BODY TO HAVE IT DONE....THE IFBB SAID NO................
SO THERE IS YOUR STORY.........AFTER THAT I WAS DEPRESSED FOR NEARLY A YEAR KNOWING I SHOULD HAVE WON AND HAD MY PRO CARD THEN.......I GOT SO  BAD I CUT MY WRISTS.....BUT MY MOTHER HELPED AND  I PULLED MYSELF TOGETHER...I FEEL SORRY FOR ANY INNOCENT PERSON WHO IS FASLEY CONVICTED IT IS A SHITTY FEELING KNOWING YOU DID NOTHING WRONG YET YOU GET PUNISHED..HEY IF I USED AND GOT CAUGHT I WOULD SAY HEY FUCK IT YOU CAUGHT ME .BUT I COULDNT....SO AT 19 I USED DECA FOR THE FIRST TIME AND PUT ON 20 POUNDS AND NEVR DID LIGHTWIEGHT AGAIN AND THEN THE REST IS HISTORY I CAME TO AMERICA..........HOPE THAT HELPS YOU............

LEE

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
what a mess...

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV

WHEN I SAY NO TEST I MEAN CYP  OR 250.......YES I HAVE USED SUSPENSION BEFORE A SHOW....I DONT LEAVE THINGS OUT...I MIGHT FORGET OVER THE YEARS AS I HAVE DONE MANY SHOWS....BUT LIKE YOU SAID YOU CAN GO BACK AND LOOK AT OLD INTERVIEWS AT THE TIME....I NEVER HID WHAT I USED........AS FOR THE GH....I HAVE NO REASON TO HIDE WHAT I USE...LIKE I HAVE SAID WHY WOULD I CARE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I TAKE ...I COULDNT CARE LESS........WHEN CATHY MEET ME I WAS GETTING READY FOR THE NOC....HER WORDS WERE I KNOW WOMEN WHO USE MORE THEN YOU.......SO LIKE I SAID I DONT CARE IF YOU KNOW WHAT I TAKE NO BIG SECRET TO ME......WHY DO YOU THINK I WOULD HIDE IT.....MEANS NOTHING TO ME YOU ASK I WILL TELL YOU......ITS NOT LIKE A KFC AND I HAVE TO HIDE THE SECRET......AS THERE IS NONE

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
then share with us lee your precontest "schedule"

gary67

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
NO I WOULD LIKE FOR THE AMERICAN DOCTOR WHO DID THE TEST TO EXPLAIN IT..(DR BOB GOLDMAN).......I HAD 2 DRUG TEST FROM THE AUSTRALIAN INSTIUTE OF SPORT BEFORE I WENT TO POLAND BOTH NEGATIVE....WHICH I KNEW THEY WOULD BE AS I WAS CLEAN(IF I WASNT DO YOU THINK I WOULD STILL BE A LIGHT WIEGHT)????  GO TO POLAND...DO DRUG TEST THURSDAY...FRIDAY IF THE MEETING OF ALL COUNTRIES AND THEY ARE TOLD WHO DIDNT PASS.......I WAS OK.......KNEW I WOULD BE.....WENT TO SHOW ON SATURDAY DID PRE JUDGING.....AFTER PRE JUDGING EVERYONE WAS SAYING I WON IT EASY.....PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES CAME TO ME SAYING THIER JUDGE HAD ME FIRST............COME NIGHT SHOW JUST ABOUT TO GO ON FOR POSING ROUTINE I WAS PULLED ASIDE AND TOLD THEN I WAS POSITIVE(BULLSHIT I SAID) WENT BACK TO HOTEL GOT DRESSED AND RETURNED TO SHOW THE OTHER COMPETITIORS COUNLDNT BELIEVE IT......JOSE GUZMAN THE AMERICAN WON AS HE WAS RETIRING THAT YEAR.....AT THE HOTEL AFTER SHOW ABOUT 12 COUNTIRES CAME TO MY ROOM AND GAVE ME THIER TRACKS SUITS AND GIFTS AS THEY KNEW I WAS SCREWED........GET BACK TO AUSTRALIA MY MOTHER CALLS THE AUSTRALIAN INSTITUTE OF SPORT AND TELLS THEM WHAT HAPPENDED THEY SAID IMPOSSIBLE AS WOULD TEST ME AGAIN $370 MY MOTHER WAS GOING TO PAY FOR......BEING A MEMBER OF THE IFBB I NEED PERMISSION FROM MY SPORTING BODY TO HAVE IT DONE....THE IFBB SAID NO................
SO THERE IS YOUR STORY.........AFTER THAT I WAS DEPRESSED FOR NEARLY A YEAR KNOWING I SHOULD HAVE WON AND HAD MY PRO CARD THEN.......I GOT SO  BAD I CUT MY WRISTS.....BUT MY MOTHER HELPED AND  I PULLED MYSELF TOGETHER...I FEEL SORRY FOR ANY INNOCENT PERSON WHO IS FASLEY CONVICTED IT IS A SHITTY FEELING KNOWING YOU DID NOTHING WRONG YET YOU GET PUNISHED..HEY IF I USED AND GOT CAUGHT I WOULD SAY HEY FUCK IT YOU CAUGHT ME .BUT I COULDNT....SO AT 19 I USED DECA FOR THE FIRST TIME AND PUT ON 20 POUNDS AND NEVR DID LIGHTWIEGHT AGAIN AND THEN THE REST IS HISTORY I CAME TO AMERICA..........HOPE THAT HELPS YOU............

LEE
Lee is that your humour or did you really cut your wrists?

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
one thing i've heard that some peoples off is just using DECA while others is just using clen, hgh, and others alike

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
IFBB Pro Chuck Sanow is like that. I see him one day and he looks like a normal guy who's fit or maybe "works out" a little.

Then I see him a 3 weeks later and he looks freaky ripped and amazing.

MOST top amateurs never take off. I spoke to very recently a guy doing JRNats as a heavyweight and he told me how he hasn't come OFF in about 2 years. After his AAS cycles he used the ancillary drugs to bring him back to base levels then he got on GH and a little bit of slin(post-workout only) for his OFFSEASON.

He doesn't intend on ever going off to be honest.

I also speak to local guys who might take about 2-4 weeks OFF completely. Otherwise...their 'bridgers' are usually TESt-E at 250mg/week with 20mg of dbol daily w/ 2-4iu's of gh daily.

Sad but very true.

I am not calling you a liar, but I find it hard to believe thatr anyone would openly discuss their steriod cycle.  I have known several bodybuilders who are obviousely on, and not only has the conversation never gone towards steriods I would never dream of just saying "so hay, what kind of cycle you on there big guy".  Personally I like what Titus said about steriods, only if let me fuck your wife will i tell you my cycle.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
I am not calling you a liar, but I find it hard to believe thatr anyone would openly discuss their steriod cycle.  I have known several bodybuilders who are obviousely on, and not only has the conversation never gone towards steriods I would never dream of just saying "so hay, what kind of cycle you on there big guy".  Personally I like what Titus said about steriods, only if let me fuck your wife will i tell you my cycle.

Lee Priest in my book is one of the absolute best IFBB pros (well, former pros I guess ::) )

Look at any interview Lee has done, he is all about the fans.

He did the Tom Platz video and openly discussed his steroid use, he has openly admitted he use on here. Unlike other pros, Lee has balls and wants people to know the truth. You have to commend him for that.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Lee Priest in my book is one of the absolute best IFBB pros (well, former pros I guess ::) )

Look at any interview Lee has done, he is all about the fans.

He did the Tom Platz video and openly discussed his steroid use, he has openly admitted he use on here. Unlike other pros, Lee has balls and wants people to know the truth. You have to commend him for that.

Agreed. Plus he drag races so that makes him double cool in my book.  :)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Lee is that your humour or did you really cut your wrists?

NO I REALLY CUT THEM.......OR ONE OF THEM GOT HALF WAY WITH THE OTHER AND THOUGHT WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING ....WENT TO HOSPITAL....

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
NO I REALLY CUT THEM.......OR ONE OF THEM GOT HALF WAY WITH THE OTHER AND THOUGHT WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING ....WENT TO HOSPITAL....

was it all because of the contest result or were there other influential factors.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
was it all because of the contest result or were there other influential factors.

NO IWAS LIVING IN BACK OF GYM......WORKING THERE MONEY WAS LOW.....I WOULD CLEAN GYM...TRAIN....THEN TRAIN A COUPLE OF PEOPLE...THEN AT NIGHT CLEAN FACTORIES....AND JUST ONEDAY I WAS DEPRESSED EATING BAKED BEANS OUT OF THE CAN AND SAID FUCK IT....AND DID IT.......YES IT WAS FROM THE RESULTS CAUSE I KNEW I DIDNT TAKE ANYTHING SO IT JUST FELT SO SHITTY BEING ACCUSED OF IT WHEN I HADNT DONE IT......BUT HEY THATS ALL OVER WITH NOW.......YOU LIVE AND LEARN..........MMMMM WELL MAYBE NOT LEARN I AM STILL BODYBUILDING :) ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
NO IWAS LIVING IN BACK OF GYM......WORKING THERE MONEY WAS LOW.....I WOULD CLEAN GYM...TRAIN....THEN TRAIN A COUPLE OF PEOPLE...THEN AT NIGHT CLEAN FACTORIES....AND JUST ONEDAY I WAS DEPRESSED EATING BAKED BEANS OUT OF THE CAN AND SAID FUCK IT....AND DID IT.......YES IT WAS FROM THE RESULTS CAUSE I KNEW I DIDNT TAKE ANYTHING SO IT JUST FELT SO SHITTY BEING ACCUSED OF IT WHEN I HADNT DONE IT......BUT HEY THATS ALL OVER WITH NOW.......YOU LIVE AND LEARN..........MMMMM WELL MAYBE NOT LEARN I AM STILL BODYBUILDING :) ;D

nah, it's good to hear you're still bbing man.

there is a lot of negativity in bbing (accusations, stereotypes, media, jealousy,etc) but at the end of the day you know you were born to do it. :)

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
Lee, did you ever try insulin or have you always steered away from that?
Team Efferding

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
You always impress me with your hyper honesty.
I believe what you are saying.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
I wonder if Milos, Shawn or even Bob will come on and be so open and honest as Lee has been??
Team Efferding

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
I wonder if Milos, Shawn or even Bob will come on and be so open and honest as Lee has been??
Dont even ask!!
NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!