Author Topic: Barbara Walters: “We” Really Thought Obama was "the next Messiah," or Something  (Read 3312 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
I'm personally acquainted with people who were going absolutely nuts with happiness when the administration changed, and I can't blame them for wanting a better way. Who can blame someone for that?

Unfortunately for us all, Obama has turned out to be nothing more than Assault on America: Part II.

So that's that. Time for everyone to learn a lesson and move on.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
What's it like posting from prison,    ;D

You are such an idiot. Prisoners in Canada do not have access to Internet.
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
You are such an idiot. Prisoners in Canada do not have access to Internet.

You know it's true, 24KT/JaguarEnterprises

Michael Forrest Pleads Guilty to Selling Illegal Devices

For several years, doing business as Jaguar Enterprises, Dragonfly Enterprises, and BioElectric, S.A., Michael Forrest manufactured and marketed quack devices for treating cancer, AIDS, hepatitis, herpes, chronic fatigue syndrome, Candida yeast infections, lyme disease, parasites, gastritis, and rheumatoid arthritis. In 2001, Forrest signed an FTC consent agreement that he would not make unsubstantiated claims for any device or herbal products. However, he continued to make illegal claims on his Web sites. He even bragged that (a) "With the intuitive sense that the feds may be knocking on my door soon as a result of making claims about unapproved medical devices I moved from the USA to Costa Rica in 1999," (b) he was then in Paraguay and "out of the reach of the FTC," and (c) he had "hosted the his site "in a country that the feds could not shut it down." After an FDA investigation uncovered what Forrest was doing, he was charged with wire fraud, mail fraud, conspiring to mislead the FDA, and marketing an unapproved medical device. He pled guilty to the device charge in 2005 and in 2006 was sentenced to two years in prison.

Is this why SamsonEnterprises is so angry at America? I'm sure the Feds aren't too receptive towards anyone marketing their products under the "JaguarEnterprises" name.

What is it that makes pyramid schemes tick and why are they so successful? Lets keep it political.  ;D

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION

http://www.ftc.gov/os/2001/06/jaguarconsent.pdf

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I'm personally acquainted with people who were going absolutely nuts with happiness when the administration changed, and I can't blame them for wanting a better way. Who can blame someone for that?

Unfortunately for us all, Obama has turned out to be nothing more than Assault on America: Part II.

Truth, brother.  I'll quote The Who, "Meet the new boss.  Same as the old boss."
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
You know it's true, 24KT/JaguarEnterprises

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION

http://www.ftc.gov/os/2001/06/jaguarconsent.pdf

How is she allowed to spam the board with her gold scheme?  Shouldn't she have to change the spam under her screen name?  Goodrums posts were deleted for simply mentioning another site.
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

Agree in many ways. People should be realizing that voting for the same 2 groups is going to equate to the same stuff.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
60 million people voted for Obama and if you show me a few tapes of people who thought he was a messiah that doesn't mean that the majority or anywhere near the majority who voted for him believe that.   I live in the bay area and voted for him twice and I've never heard anyone say that

I said:

Most of his voters used to believe that he is god.

To which you replied:

no they didn't

this is what a certain segment of insane Repubs believe to be true about Dems

just another one of those stupid things that some Repubs tell each other

Barbara Walters said "We really thought Obama was the next Messiah"

So this is much more than "just another one of those stupid things that some Repubs tell each other"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I said:

To which you replied:

Barbara Walters said "We really thought Obama was the next Messiah"

So this is much more than "just another one of those stupid things that some Repubs tell each other"

damn dude - how many times and ways do you want me to answer this question

yes, this is just another one of thos stupid lies that "some Repubs tell each other"

the fact that Walters said it doesn't change that statement

why are you so hung up on that statement by her

why do you personally think it's so significant?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

That is your problem.

You don't answer.

Your "ways" of answering the question are actually ALL deflections.

Focus. Just focus, obama drone.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
That is your problem.

You don't answer.

Your "ways" of answering the question are actually ALL deflections.

Focus. Just focus, obama drone.

I've answered it multiple times and also pointed out multiple times that almost 60 million people voted for Obama in the last election

I guess GB.com right wing idiots subscribe to the an even more wacked out version of the Cheney Doctrine which must mean that if .000000001% of a given population says something then we must presume it to be true of everyone in that group.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Barbara Walters: “ Messiah," or Something
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2013, 12:40:24 PM »
I've answered it multiple times and also pointed out multiple times that almost 60 million people voted for Obama in the last election

I guess GB.com right wing idiots subscribe to the an even more wacked out version of the Cheney Doctrine which must mean that if .000000001% of a given population says something then we must presume it to be true of everyone in that group.

Please - the entire cult of Obama was created w messianic imagery and a fawning sycophantic media to make him like a god. 

The reality was that he was just another corrupt worthless down-lo street druggie at the right time and place. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2013, 12:51:55 PM »

Please - the entire cult of Obama was created w messianic imagery and a fawning sycophantic media to make him like a god. 

The reality was that he was just another corrupt worthless down-lo street druggie at the right time and place. 

just more of the same fairy tale you right wing idiots like to tell each other

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

yes, this is just another one of thos stupid lies that "some Repubs tell each other"

the fact that Walters said it doesn't change that statement

why are you so hung up on that statement by her

why do you personally think it's so significant?

LOL...you haven't answered, and at this point it's obvious you won't answer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2013, 01:02:28 PM »
just more of the same fairy tale you right wing idiots like to tell each other

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2013, 01:20:13 PM »

of course you would use a 38 second clip with one comment out of context and then hang your entire belief structure on it

I wouldn't expect anything more from you

here is what Evan had to say to morons such as yourself

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Thomas
What I said was: "In a way, Obama's standing above the country, above -- above the world, a sort of god." I was not being literal. During a discussion about presidential rhetoric, I was comparing Ronald Reagan's patriotic appeals with Obama's attempt to transcend parochialism.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2013, 01:42:54 PM »

Good grief.  Talk about drinking the Kool-Aide.  This is part of the reason his disciples still support him.  They deified him. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2013, 12:16:33 PM »
Good grief.  Talk about drinking the Kool-Aide.  This is part of the reason his disciples still support him.  They deified him.  

According to Straw Man, it's all a conspiracy.  Any Obama voter who says he/she believed/believes Obama was/is a god or the next Messiah is really a closet Republican.  

Most of his voters used to believe that he is god.

no they didn't

this is what a certain segment of insane Repubs believe to be true about Dems

just another one of those stupid things that some Repubs tell each other

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you mean by voting for Obama

maybe you have forgotten that the other options were even worse

Worse than what?

- 17 trillion in debt
- A foreign policy that's an absolute joke
- More people on food stamps than ever in American history
- A healthcare law that's an absolute debacle

And the worse is yet to come.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Is it possible that modern media functions primarily as a shit-stirring machine, or is that out of the question? Because according to this thread, it's very effective at doing just that.

Meanwhile, like thieves in the night, the politicians are up to all manner of questionable behavior.

Bros, before all these ridiculous distractions, we're Americans, so we need to act as a team (no homo).

Let's talk about the things we'd agree upon for a true reformation party!