Author Topic: Enough with the benching. How many getbiggers....  (Read 21228 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Enough with the benching. How many getbiggers....
« Reply #125 on: December 19, 2008, 05:02:28 PM »
how come you keep licking King Alex' ass when he was the one who exposed your pathetic life on here?  are you afraid of something? why you have no balls?
i'll ask again, why do you care? and why would you create a gimmick just to confront me? ::)

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: December 19, 2008, 05:03:06 PM »
i'll ask again, why do you care? and why would you create a gimmick just to confront me? ::)

why do you lick king alex' ass?

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #127 on: December 19, 2008, 05:03:56 PM »

are you saying that not only does this pathetic loser follow you around trying to confront you he doesn't even have the balls to do so under his  real getbig account?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #128 on: December 19, 2008, 05:04:18 PM »
why do you lick king alex' ass?
::) you're the one who licks his ass.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: December 19, 2008, 05:05:45 PM »
::) you're the one who licks his ass.

how so 'big' quaker dave?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #130 on: December 19, 2008, 05:06:26 PM »
how so 'big' quaker dave?
by worshipping him "big" mark.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: December 19, 2008, 05:07:28 PM »
whats so funny is when you got exposed all your supposed friends on here like man of steel and the other squaddies left you out to dry.  even true adonis ignored you and didnt come to your defense.  i am just curious what your feelings on that was?  because even now you lick adonis balls like he was your master. you are obviously a coward, i just want to know why?

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: December 19, 2008, 05:12:22 PM »
what's the matter mr big mouth?  now you are reporting to moderator my post? (I see all... ;) )  you are a worthless little coward.  benz will bring the pain very soon...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 19, 2008, 05:13:07 PM »
you've put a lot of thought into this "big" "mark".

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #134 on: December 19, 2008, 05:13:11 PM »
whats so funny is when you got exposed all your supposed friends on here like man of steel and the other squaddies left you out to dry.  even true adonis ignored you and didnt come to your defense.  i am just curious what your feelings on that was?  because even now you lick adonis balls like he was your master. you are obviously a coward, i just want to know why?

wtf are you talkin about?

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #135 on: December 19, 2008, 05:15:33 PM »
wtf are you talkin about?

I think he is saying "I take this shit too seriously"

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 19, 2008, 05:17:04 PM »
I think he is saying "I take this shit too seriously"

No doubt.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #137 on: December 19, 2008, 05:18:06 PM »
what's the matter mr big mouth?  now you are reporting to moderator my post? (I see all... ;) )  you are a worthless little coward.  benz will bring the pain very soon...

Is that you TomR1976? Get a life either way ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 19, 2008, 05:49:49 PM »
Is that you TomR1976? Get a life either way ::)

I hate these psycho-types and their weird-ass lurking, obsessive posts.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: December 19, 2008, 05:53:48 PM »
I hate these psycho-types and their weird-ass lurking, obsessive posts.

will you have the balls to say the same thing to benz and king alex?  they put quaker dave's info out there after all.  where was your righteous indignation at them when they did that?  you and the rest of the old squad just sat there and said nothing.  no confrontation.  ;)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 19, 2008, 06:01:24 PM »
will you have the balls to say the same thing to benz and king alex?  they put quaker dave's info out there after all.  where was your righteous indignation at them when they did that?  you and the rest of the old squad just sat there and said nothing.  no confrontation.  ;)

Hey dipshit, I wasn't around much when all that stuff went stuff went down....I have periods when I post a lot and other times I don't post as much.   You want my opinion, well after the fact mind you and based on what I found out second hand, I think what Alex did was absolute horseshit and I don't blame Dave one bit for being royally pissed over it.....I'd be furious too if someone played psycho detective and posted my personal information.  I'd never do something like that to someone else.  It wasn't some stupid internet owning...it was strange, unnecessary and crossed the line.  I don't know what was posted actually, but if Dave never offered it it wasn't meant to be disclosed.

That goes for Dave's info or anyone else for that matter. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #141 on: December 19, 2008, 06:04:49 PM »

What do you expect any of us to do? QO pushed Alex and Alex retorted - it was bad business all along. They have both moved on, cause that's what guys do. On the other hand, hiding behind an anonymous account and threatening to post the personal info of someone or their loved one doesn't make guys like you or Benz a 'badass' or anything - it makes you a coward and frankly, a bit of loser.

Now if you tried to own QO through your wit or if you leveled the playing field by letting us know who you are, that would be different. But we all know guys like you would never do such a thing.

Hey dipshit, I wasn't around much when all that stuff went stuff went down....I have periods when I post a lot and other times I don't post as much.   You want my opinion, well after the fact mind you and based on what I found out second hand, I think what Alex did was absolute horseshit and I don't blame Dave one bit for being royally pissed over it.....I'd be furious too if someone played psycho detective and posted my personal information.  I'd never do something like that to someone else.  It wasn't some stupid internet owning...it was strange, unnecessary and crossed the line.  I don't know what was posted actually, but if Dave never offered it it wasn't meant to be disclosed.

That goes for Dave's info or anyone else for that matter. 

Spot on as usual, MOS. Guys like you and me love Squadfather for his wit and I know that like me, you never cared for him to post his pics in the first place when he did early last year. This is a forum and we come here to BS and catch up on the news and what not. If you post your pics and show us what you look like, great. If not, so what - no one cares. We have guys like Bluto and Nordic who have never posted pics, but they are some of the best posters here and that's all that counts online.

Some of the guys here can't match wits with guys like Squadfather and so, they take out their bitterness by threatening to post personal info. What a bunch of tough guys we have here ::)

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: December 19, 2008, 06:09:50 PM »
why does quaker dave leave like a coward and let other people fight his battles for him?  what a coward

benz and alex the king rule getbig. 8)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 19, 2008, 06:10:43 PM »
What do you expect any of us to do? QO pushed Alex and Alex retorted - it was bad business all along. They have both moved on, cause that's what guys do. On the other hand, hiding behind an anonymous account and threatening to post the personal info of someone or their loved one doesn't make guys like you or Benz a 'badass' or anything - it makes you a coward and frankly, a bit of loser.

Now if you tried to own QO through your wit or if you leveled the playing field by letting us know who you are, that would be different. But we all know guys like you would never do such a thing.

To be honest, Dave can take care of himself.....you attack the man alone fine.   If you start goin after the man's family and what not that's just strange behavior.  Why do that?  Cause he said you have small thighs or arms?   I don't know why Dave and Alex had a beef, but they got over it apparently...as you said like men do.   I don't know how Dave provoked Alex, but enough so that Alex went for the throat....regardless it was wrong from what I've gathered.   Far as I know they both could be equally as wrong for what they said....they got over it.  I learned about it well after the fact...after those two had wrapped up whatever they needed to. 

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 19, 2008, 06:13:38 PM »
Squad is one of the funniest guys on here and the guys here that get riled up by him don't have a sense of humor. I can't understand going to all this trouble to find info on a person that you'll never meet in "real life". I come on here to joke around, and if i try to "own" someone it's always in good fun and never with any malice. The times when it was the least fun, is when guys were trying to expose each other all the time.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: December 19, 2008, 06:14:00 PM »
why does quaker dave leave like a coward and let other people fight his battles for him?  what a coward

benz and alex the king rule getbig. 8)

If Sarcasm stopped to talk to every little queer like yourself he'd never have time for anything else. 

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: December 19, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »
To be honest, Dave can take care of himself.....you attack the man alone fine.   If you start goin after the man's family and what not that's just strange behavior.  Why do that?  Cause he said you have small thighs or arms?   I don't know why Dave and Alex had a beef, but they got over it apparently...as you said like men do.   I don't know how Dave provoked Alex, but enough so that Alex went for the throat....regardless it was wrong from what I've gathered.   Far as I know they both could be equally as wrong for what they said....they got over it.  I learned about it well after the fact...after those two had wrapped up whatever they needed to. 

but they didnt "get over it"  king alex is still holding quaker dave by the balls and so is benz ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #147 on: December 19, 2008, 06:24:10 PM »
but they didnt "get over it"  king alex is still holding quaker dave by the balls and so is benz ;D

And from the way you sound, it looks like you've got their balls resting on your chin and slapping against your ass ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 19, 2008, 06:26:09 PM »
And from the way you sound, it looks like you've got their balls resting on your chin and slapping against your ass ;D
are you saying "Skid Mark C" is currently suing Rice-a-Roni, because he thinks he's the San Francisco treat?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #149 on: December 19, 2008, 06:28:22 PM »
Why does "Big"MarkC keep referring to Alex23 as "King" ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!