Author Topic: Ralph Peters calls Obama a total pussy on live TV  (Read 10261 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Ralph Peters calls Obama a total pussy on live TV
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2015, 12:28:47 AM »
OMR,

I also want to address the Iraqi WMD issue as a separate topic because, again, people have short or selective memories.

It is true that we did not know as a matter of fact that Iraq was at the time in possession of WMDs. We would have to had invaded their country to determine that because he kicked out the inspectors. So why did we think he did?

Well, we know for a fact that Iraq had in the past possessed WMDs because he used them -- against his own people, the Kurds and against the Iranians.

We knew he had ambitions to develop nuclear weapons and build a nuclear reactor because he built one, with the help of the French, which was destroyed by the Israelis in 1981. The Osirak reactor. Predictably, Israel was condemned for this act as they will be when they destroy Iran's nuclear reactor if they should get one. Hussein also was very clear about ruling the Middle East, including Saudi Arabia, and controlling the entire regions oil supply. He had a huge incentive to develope, and be willing to use, WMDs.

In addition to the U.S., ALL the major intelligence agencies: Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Israel, and France, believe that Hussein had, has, or was developing WMDs. Bill and Hillary Clinton at the time believed that Hussein had WMDs in addition to Kerry, Pelosi, Daschle, Gore, Kennedy, Rockefeller... indeed 77 of the Senators at the time. Very few remember that Hans Blix, who headed the inspection team, discovered chemical rocket warheads in a bunker in Baghdad. Something that was big news at the time. The inspectors were subsequently expelled from Iraq by Hussein.

So let me ask you, and be honest, did you believe at the time that Hussein had and/or actively developing WMDs? If not, what did you know at the time that ALL the intelligence agencies as well as the majority of the Senate and Congress did not know and how did you know it?

Violation of every single UN Security Resolutions, possession and use of WMDs in the past, developing a nuclear reactor, invading and attacking his neighbors, open designs for a "Greater Iraq" and controlling the Middle East oil supply, kicking out the inspectors.

To avoid war all Hussein would have had to do is exactly what Libya did after we invaded Iraq and Gaddafi saw the writing on the wall. He opened his country to inspections. We gave Hussein a lot of warnings. Endless warnings and lines in the sand. Don't you remember how long it dragged on? How we stood there endlessly with our ships and troops parked and ready to go?

He called our bluff.

And we had "no business" invading Iraq?

You can still disagree with our invasion of Iraq, and in retrospect you may be right, but to say that we had no compelling reasons or no business or that Bush lied is just simply not true.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2015, 01:38:01 AM »
Yes, we dropped bombs on some empty mountains and some populated mountains. A friend that was one of my training partners got shot and died in one of those mountains. And, yes, we did not find OBL but so what? Nothing is guaranteed. We destroyed their base training camp.

What would you have done or think should have been done after the 9/11 attack?

As far as or invasion of Iraq. People have very short memories. We had a cease fire agreement with Iraq following the first Gulf War. An agreement that Hussein continued to violate. In our attempt to enforce the no fly zones (to keep him from killing the Kurds which he has done before) Iraq shot at our places almost daily. Even one such attack is considered an act of war. Hussein continuously violated the UN resolutions, sixteen of them. We kept drawing lines in the sand and Hussein continued to ignore them. Bush stood before the UN Security Council and stated that if the UN did not enforce the security resolutions then the U.S. would. A final resolution, Resolution 1441, as a last opportunity to comply with the disarmament agreement and the various terms of the cease fire agreement. The Security Council passed this Resolution with a unanimous vote, 15-0, including Russia and Syria. This Resolution had wider support then the Resolution passed authorizing the first Gulf War.

When Saddam Hussein called our bluff and ignored Resolution 1441 he signed his death warrant. His dealings with Clinton convinced him that America was weak. After all, he was able to ignore all the warnings and Resolutions throughout the Clinton administration without consequences. But Bush was no Clinton.

Good post

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2015, 05:04:31 AM »
Obama hasn't done shit against ISIS.  He's used them as a proxy to try overthrow Assad, while pretending to fight them. 

x2

Assad said that US strikes on IS were ineffective and that IS's expansion has only weakened since Russia joined the conflict -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34981848

LOL @ America. :-\

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2015, 06:12:37 AM »
Obama is a pussy. But worse still, he's a Muslim.

A Muslim president of a democratic nation. Complete and total contradiction.

My new F'ing hero!

Obama is a Muslim, pussy... That speech the other night was just about one of his worst.
Slapping down Americans, pumping up Muslim community... Total stupid prick...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2015, 06:20:48 AM »
Nothing like coming to getbig for a healthy dose of "stupid as fuck"... good morning and goodbye

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2015, 06:39:45 AM »
Think of all the shit Obama does to impede the military. He hires minority women in every position he can lol. Has the first tranny working in the white house. Hires that racist shit for brains Loretta Lynch. First thing she says after the latest terrorist attack "we will punish people for speaking badly against Islam" it's unreal you seriously have to be a stone cold retarded to be a democrat right now. 100s of Hebrew murdering each other every day. Hebrew gets killed by a white cop now they got these assholes attention. And then he invites clock boy black professor to the white house to praise them. He never gives one ounce to the other side.

Look at all the thug race hustlers Obama has working for him. Loretta Lynch all Sharpton Eric holder. Look at the crazy bitch who is always running her mouth Nancy Pelosi. It's the biggest joke I have ever seen in my life. Democrats equals shit for brains.

great post spiro i used to be a dummycrat to ,  growing up could never vote for one again

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2015, 06:54:19 AM »
P.S. Pellius, You know I like you friend, but you probably also know that what I don't like is to take part in conversations regarding both Politics and Religion. I want what's best for the average American, not special interests groups, contractors or the military industrial complex. I want every common person to have more money after their checks are ravaged by taxes. I want more of our tax dollars to go into building cities up (and sometimes repairing them, as in the case of Detroit). I want less war and I want the US to spend more time on itself, versus strategic angling of our foreign interests.

Because of these things, I am not going to take part in these types of conversations. You know where I stand, but to go back and forth when there is never a truly "correct" answer is simply futile.

"1"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2015, 02:53:19 PM »
P.S. Pellius, You know I like you friend, but you probably also know that what I don't like is to take part in conversations regarding both Politics and Religion. I want what's best for the average American, not special interests groups, contractors or the military industrial complex. I want every common person to have more money after their checks are ravaged by taxes. I want more of our tax dollars to go into building cities up (and sometimes repairing them, as in the case of Detroit). I want less war and I want the US to spend more time on itself, versus strategic angling of our foreign interests.

Because of these things, I am not going to take part in these types of conversations. You know where I stand, but to go back and forth when there is never a truly "correct" answer is simply futile.

"1"

Well, of course I would like an opportunity for a rebuttal and further discussion but I will respect your wishes as both view points has been exhaustively presented.

I hope all is going well and that your body is holding up on the mat. There is no denying that I am well past my physical prime.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2015, 06:15:33 PM »
Well, of course I would like an opportunity for a rebuttal and further discussion but I will respect your wishes as both view points has been exhaustively presented.

I hope all is going well and that your body is holding up on the mat. There is no denying that I am well past my physical prime.

That makes two of us.

"1"

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2015, 06:26:31 PM »
I always find it hilarious when people resort to name calling certain people.

Obama may be a pussy, but he's a pussy that's the leader of the free world who doesn't care what other people think.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2015, 07:26:54 PM »
OMR,

I also want to address the Iraqi WMD issue as a separate topic because, again, people have short or selective memories.

It is true that we did not know as a matter of fact that Iraq was at the time in possession of WMDs. We would have to had invaded their country to determine that because he kicked out the inspectors. So why did we think he did?

Well, we know for a fact that Iraq had in the past possessed WMDs because he used them -- against his own people, the Kurds and against the Iranians.

We knew he had ambitions to develop nuclear weapons and build a nuclear reactor because he built one, with the help of the French, which was destroyed by the Israelis in 1981. The Osirak reactor. Predictably, Israel was condemned for this act as they will be when they destroy Iran's nuclear reactor if they should get one. Hussein also was very clear about ruling the Middle East, including Saudi Arabia, and controlling the entire regions oil supply. He had a huge incentive to develope, and be willing to use, WMDs.

In addition to the U.S., ALL the major intelligence agencies: Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Israel, and France, believe that Hussein had, has, or was developing WMDs. Bill and Hillary Clinton at the time believed that Hussein had WMDs in addition to Kerry, Pelosi, Daschle, Gore, Kennedy, Rockefeller... indeed 77 of the Senators at the time. Very few remember that Hans Blix, who headed the inspection team, discovered chemical rocket warheads in a bunker in Baghdad. Something that was big news at the time. The inspectors were subsequently expelled from Iraq by Hussein.

So let me ask you, and be honest, did you believe at the time that Hussein had and/or actively developing WMDs? If not, what did you know at the time that ALL the intelligence agencies as well as the majority of the Senate and Congress did not know and how did you know it?

Violation of every single UN Security Resolutions, possession and use of WMDs in the past, developing a nuclear reactor, invading and attacking his neighbors, open designs for a "Greater Iraq" and controlling the Middle East oil supply, kicking out the inspectors.

To avoid war all Hussein would have had to do is exactly what Libya did after we invaded Iraq and Gaddafi saw the writing on the wall. He opened his country to inspections. We gave Hussein a lot of warnings. Endless warnings and lines in the sand. Don't you remember how long it dragged on? How we stood there endlessly with our ships and troops parked and ready to go?

He called our bluff.

And we had "no business" invading Iraq?

You can still disagree with our invasion of Iraq, and in retrospect you may be right, but to say that we had no compelling reasons or no business or that Bush lied is just simply not true.

The war in Iraq had zero to do with phantom weapons of mass distraction and everything to do with Saddam selling his oil for Euros.  If you threaten the U.S dollar's position as world reserve currency, you get bombed illegally by Uncle Sam.  Same thing with Gaddafi. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2015, 08:23:55 PM »

"1"
Excellent post.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2015, 09:00:38 PM »
I always find it hilarious when people resort to name calling certain people.

Obama may be a pussy, but he's a pussy that's the leader of the free world who doesn't care what other people think.

Oh, Obama cares plenty about what people think. A lot of the decisions he is currently making is not motivated by right and wrong or for the good of the country but for his legacy.

Calling the President a pussy is a crude insult and should not be uttered in public and on national TV but it's not just name calling. It is crass term identifying him as a coward and weak which is what he is. When you compare him with leaders like (whether you support them or not) Netanyahu or Putin the difference is glaring. He's like a boy among men.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2015, 09:03:02 PM »
Oh, Obama cares plenty about what people think. A lot of the decisions he is currently making is not motivated by right and wrong or for the good of the country but for his legacy.

Calling the President a pussy is a crude insult and should not be uttered in public and on national TV but it's not just name calling. It is crass term identifying him as a coward and weak which is what he is. When you compare him with leaders like (whether you support them or not) Netanyahu or Putin the difference is glaring. He's like a boy among men.

I'd take this guy over anyone since Reagan.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2015, 09:11:17 PM »
The war in Iraq had zero to do with phantom weapons of mass distraction and everything to do with Saddam selling his oil for Euros.  If you threaten the U.S dollar's position as world reserve currency, you get bombed illegally by Uncle Sam.  Same thing with Gaddafi. 

Some say the same thing about Iran. Of course, if Iraq did develop nuclear weapons and used them or sold them to terrorist who will definitely use them you would blame the US for not connecting the dots. Same with current day Iran.

When it comes to WMDs there's no wiggle room. And there is a huge difference between the US, France and Britain having WMDs  and countries like Pakistan, North Korea, Russia. It's like the difference between allowing cops to carry guns and allowing the Crips to carry guns.

It's not the weapons per se but rather who has them. And there's a huge difference as to whether they are used or not and WHY they are used. It's one thing to drop an A bomb on a totalitarian regime and to win and end the war and quite another to nuke the only free and Democratic nation in the region because you think Jews are devils.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2015, 09:26:48 PM »
I'd take this guy over anyone since Reagan.

Netanyahu is the greatest world leader currently in office today.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2015, 09:37:51 PM »

+ 1,000,000

When Obozo starts treating all citizens of the U.S. and the presidency with respect, them maybe people will start treating him with respect.

Right now, we have two condescending, petulant, racists living in the White House

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2015, 10:59:25 PM »
Netanyahu is the greatest world leader currently in office today.

No question.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2015, 11:16:23 PM »

Why do you think Obama cares?

Seriously.

He does whatever he wants and has zero repercussions about it.

What has he done that makes you think he cares?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2015, 01:09:10 AM »

Seriously.

His legacy. His ego. Wants to be known as the president that ended the war in Iraq regardless of the fact that he was warned that it would leave a vacuum.

Putting off the trial of Bergdahl until after his administration. The trading of terrorist for this traitor was such a colossally bad deal that he wants it buried. The Bergdahl case should have been addressed a year ago. People died looking for that traitor.

It would be more precise that he cares about what "some" people think. He's more concerned as to how he will go down in history and does not care what his opponents thinks of him. He's not running for reelection so it's all about ego and legacy now.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2015, 09:24:51 AM »
His legacy. His ego. Wants to be known as the president that ended the war in Iraq regardless of the fact that he was warned that it would leave a vacuum.

Putting off the trial of Bergdahl until after his administration. The trading of terrorist for this traitor was such a colossally bad deal that he wants it buried. The Bergdahl case should have been addressed a year ago. People died looking for that traitor.

It would be more precise that he cares about what "some" people think. He's more concerned as to how he will go down in history and does not care what his opponents thinks of him. He's not running for reelection so it's all about ego and legacy now.

I disagree. I think people care about money.

He is going to have plenty of it and his family will have plenty of it and he will only be known for one thing in 50 years.

The first black President of the United States.

After that, nothing will matter at all.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2015, 07:33:40 PM »
I disagree. I think people care about money.

He is going to have plenty of it and his family will have plenty of it and he will only be known for one thing in 50 years.

The first black President of the United States.

After that, nothing will matter at all.

Not when you already have a lot money. Then it's acquiring power and legacy.

Of course being the first Black President insures that part of his legacy but I don't think that is enough for him. Would it be enough for you.

But how he wants to remembered and how he will be remembered remains to be seen.

I remember how I use to give Coach a hard time when he claimed early on that Obama was worse than Carter. I felt it was premature. Both Coach and I lived through the regrettable Carter administration and remember the gas lines and "malaise", but Coach turned out to be right.

I still think that Carter is a good and decent man but just wrong on many issues. I'm not so sure about the goodness of Obama and his willingness to make a deal with the devil if it will further his agenda and self interest.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2015, 08:32:58 PM »
Not when you already have a lot money. Then it's acquiring power and legacy.

Of course being the first Black President insures that part of his legacy but I don't think that is enough for him. Would it be enough for you.

But how he wants to remembered and how he will be remembered remains to be seen.

I remember how I use to give Coach a hard time when he claimed early on that Obama was worse than Carter. I felt it was premature. Both Coach and I lived through the regrettable Carter administration and remember the gas lines and "malaise", but Coach turned out to be right.

I still think that Carter is a good and decent man but just wrong on many issues. I'm not so sure about the goodness of Obama and his willingness to make a deal with the devil if it will further his agenda and self interest.

He didn't have those things before... Now he does.

I really don't think he cares that much.

I think he will go about doing what he wants and just keep on doing his thing.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2015, 08:36:32 PM »

Seriously.

Because he's thin skinned and doesn't take criticism well. His ego won't let it.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2015, 08:43:46 PM »
Because he's thin skinned and doesn't take criticism well. His ego won't let it.

You seem to have a more personal knowledge of Obamas ego than most.

I really can't say I've seen him be extremely egotistical. At least no more so than anyone else.