Author Topic: Something that upset you so much that you couldn't even train?  (Read 6721 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Something that upset you so much that you couldn't even train?
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2006, 08:45:11 PM »
no disrespect bench at all.... I know what your saying. I just hate when good people are in the wrong places. But it was a 22 I know nothing big but a couple of inches eather way and I wouldnt be talking to you guys. i just feel like kicking the shit out of people all the time but then I get flash backs and it really hurts.i was in the army for a few years and  I have done some stupid shit and now its the ass holes out in this world now that are causeing the most problems.these kids are growing up so quick and think they run everything. i dont want to get into it.
don't try to downplay the 22 i seen several people die before me with the type of wound you had .it is a tough world if it wasn't i would more than likely have settled for working at home permanently(i make way more money from home but i use the N.E.T for the insurance its a hobby i get payed for) but i get what your saying and i fill the same way

wells31

• Getbig II
  • Well La-Di-Frickin Da!
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2006, 09:46:26 PM »
When I'm tired, pissed off at my wife, sick of the kids, sick of my job, and sick of paying bills my wife can't pay, I have great workouts! I set goals for myself each week and usually reach them! If and that is a big if, I come into the gym happy and feeling like the my life is great, everybody at the gym notices it and tries to talk to me causing my workouts to suck and them I'm pissed off again! One day I plan on snapping and leaving my wife. The kids are not mine, I married into it. They have their own father. I hope my workouts still stay the same.
All Heart, Live 4 Pain!

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2006, 09:58:01 PM »
my parents just love to call me with stress right before i go to the gym.  stuff that has nothing to do with me.  always kills 20 minutes of time, then i just wanna watch tv and eat potato chips.

911 was an Inside Job

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2006, 10:01:32 PM »
ouch!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2006, 10:03:36 PM »
wow some unbelivable stories! stay strong guys.
bodybuildersreality.com

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2006, 10:49:27 PM »
wow some unbelivable stories! stay strong guys.
well if all else fells i can always turne to heroin ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2006, 09:12:31 AM »
I've got a 93 Notch that I bought NEW for 17k and have sunk another 20k into it..

Its my baby running mid 10's..... Ill never sell it.. I wanna be buried in it

New for 17k?

you sure about that?

i bought a 93 Coupe for half that off the lot in 1993...built a 331 stroker with AFR 185 heads... every other blah blah blah mod you could imagine. TKO trans, cage...etc.

ran mid 11's on ET streets and i drove it every day for 3 years.

then we have a guy with a 86mm turbo AND nitrous...man o man, i'd love to see what tuning program was used for that. i used to work for a mustang performance shop in the mid 90's.

this thread took a turn for the worse...lol

to get back to the subject i use training to distract me from emotional stress, sort of how arnold jr mentioned on page one. i took a few days off when a close family member passed away not long ago but i was back at it shortly.

never killed anyone but i've also never attacked anyone outside the ring, words don't bother me but i understand where you guys are coming from...only defended myself and my family/friends if they were attacked. i kicked a dude in the head after he pushed my sister after an astro's baseball game in the parking lot. he was drunk and didn't see her turning the corner and instead of stepping aside he knocked her on her ass, she was 16 and about 110 pounds. he was probably 25-30 in age and 200-220 pounds...i made sure to look him in the eye before i kicked him.

interesting stories, gives non juicers the "roid rage" concept...

8)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2006, 10:42:20 AM »
well if all else fells i can always turne to heroin ;D
well that wouldn't be staying strong! don't do that.
bodybuildersreality.com

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2006, 02:43:14 PM »
working out seriously?...u need to relax and be at peace...any form of distraction is bad...depression included

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2006, 02:45:27 PM »
The day after Dylans wife got killed on 90210 and he left the show was a bad workout day.
E

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2006, 03:42:28 PM »
The day after Dylans wife got killed on 90210 and he left the show was a bad workout day.
i fell your pain and your in my prayers god bless ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2006, 03:45:24 PM »
i fell your pain and your in my prayers god bless ;D

Thanks, it was hard for all of us, but he came back to wrap up the series. :)
E

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2006, 03:52:52 PM »
Thanks, it was hard for all of us, but he came back to wrap up the series. :)
thats what a man does ,everyone take note dylan came back for us,because he cares ;D

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2006, 03:55:09 PM »
 ???  daniel you must really love TV.
bodybuildersreality.com

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2006, 03:56:42 PM »
???  daniel you must really love TV.

I really loved 90210, everything else pales in comparison.
E

Slick Vic

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2006, 05:15:49 PM »
the day my dealer got busted.

hahahaha....  :D

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2006, 09:22:52 AM »
When I get in a bad mood I like to reflect on this epic quote by my hero Al Bundy,

"Everyday when I get up I know it's not going to get any better until I back to sleep again. So I get up, have my watered down TANG and still frozen pop tart, fight the traffic, and go to a stinking job I hate just to put shoes on the cloven hooves of people like you. I will never play football like I wanted, I will never know the touch of a beautiful women, and I will never again know the luxury of driving without a bag on my head. But the fact that I have not put a gun in my mouth you pudding of a women, that makes me a winner!"

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2006, 12:13:42 PM »
well, im living my worst time of my life in the case of my job...Im not getting good $$ and all the problems im having here are just driving me crazy....
all my life are being affected by it , being the worse the relatinship with my girlfriend...even going to the gym is being difficult, so for the first time im having to go in different times in the day, or going on saturdays or sundays to compensate days that i dont go on the week...
 all of this and im almost starting my first cycle...LOL, what a bad luck...In fact i didnt started yet just because of this...
 its making me re-think all the things i did on my life (professionally), and im thinking all i did was mistakes...
 because of all this my alcohol intake increased a lot on the past times LOL...

So my point of view about this is (given the fact im normally a pessimist person): while it can be a few good things here and there, life sucks...Just fight to dont loose the few good things we have because of all the shits we have to pass through ...
!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2006, 12:39:43 PM »
well, im living my worst time of my life in the case of my job...Im not getting good $$ and all the problems im having here are just driving me crazy....
all my life are being affected by it , being the worse the relatinship with my girlfriend...even going to the gym is being difficult, so for the first time im having to go in different times in the day, or going on saturdays or sundays to compensate days that i dont go on the week...
 all of this and im almost starting my first cycle...LOL, what a bad luck...In fact i didnt started yet just because of this...
 its making me re-think all the things i did on my life (professionally), and im thinking all i did was mistakes...
 because of all this my alcohol intake increased a lot on the past times LOL...

So my point of view about this is (given the fact im normally a pessimist person): while it can be a few good things here and there, life sucks...Just fight to dont loose the few good things we have because of all the shits we have to pass through ...
hey man that does suck, but life doesn't have to suck.  As long as you keep doing what makes you happy, if that isn't going to the gym, so be it. maybe its fishing or something, whatever it is make sure you do it. If the girl isn't for you then so be that as well, theres others. The job? well you should have something to fall back on but if not just stick it out as long as you can. only you can change the course of your life and you can do it anytime you want. there should be nothing stopping you from doing what you want....your only alive one time.
bodybuildersreality.com

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2006, 01:01:12 PM »
hey man that does suck, but life doesn't have to suck.  As long as you keep doing what makes you happy, if that isn't going to the gym, so be it. maybe its fishing or something, whatever it is make sure you do it. If the girl isn't for you then so be that as well, theres others. The job? well you should have something to fall back on but if not just stick it out as long as you can. only you can change the course of your life and you can do it anytime you want. there should be nothing stopping you from doing what you want....your only alive one time.

i love to go to the gym and i love my girlfriend...its just the bad times are affecting this (doesnt having drive to train, or i fight with my girlfriend always because im always in a bad mood...)
im looking for another job, buts its being difficult...and im afraid to get a job even worse than this, LOL
my girlfriend even thinks i need some medical help...a therapist, something like that...Everyone tells me that only i can change the things in my life, but the thing is, i dont believe that i can (i dont believe in myself...)

bad situation huh ?  :-\
!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2006, 01:07:06 PM »
*smack* why couldn't you do what you want? not believing in yourself just comes down to laziness. you know exactly what it is you have to do, you just have go do it. *smack, smack*  ;)
bodybuildersreality.com

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2006, 06:48:05 AM »
*smack* why couldn't you do what you want? not believing in yourself just comes down to laziness. you know exactly what it is you have to do, you just have go do it. *smack, smack*  ;)

LOL, im just very confused and completely lost about what to do...i just hope i can find a solution quick, before i get crazy!!! :o
!

sammy1980

• Getbig II
  • congrats to the new mr o: melvin anthony
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2006, 07:08:02 AM »
women

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2006, 04:22:08 PM »
Have you guys ever had something so bad you couldn't even train?? im posting this here because I appreciate your answers more. (mods move it if you like).  Loss of a loved one,job,breakup. I know anger is a better motivator than depression but i work out best when im happy. I have trained through the loss of a loved one and even though i tried to ignore it, it sill does put a slow down on my training. but anger is even worse, if im frustrated i can't concentrate or get a pump. thoughts??

No, I train when I'm pissed off. Sometimes I train because I'm pissed off.
Don't let em fool ya