Author Topic: CNN Forced To Issue Humiliating Correction After Comey Testimony Vindicates Trum  (Read 11564 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
This is partly why I've been ignoring all of these stories based on anonymous sources.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Typical liberal moral equivalency fail.  

FYI, I voted straight republican in 2012, 2014 and only 1 dem ( hildabeast)* in 2016.
LOL, my Ga district congressman, could have conservative as his middle name.
Had the GOP nominated a sane,  competent candidate in 2016, I wouldn't have had to vote for her.

How many "liberals" have my view and ownership of guns , belong to the NRA and have a concealed carry license?

I'm Trump supporters toughest form of critic.
Yup, I'm a conservative libertarian, gun loving USMC vet that lives in a red state and thinks he's a total doofus.
It's easy to crack on some libtard snowflake that eats Kale, and hugs trees.
It's a lot tougher to crack on a man who agrees with many of the republican positions and values.

AGAIN, I think Trump is an idiot and the GOP is the better party.
I'd be thrilled to have a Pres Pence.

FYI, Reagan is spinning in his grave.
God Bless America!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
FYI, I voted straight republican in 2012, 2014 and only 1 dem ( hildabeast)* in 2016.
Had the GOP nominated a sane,  competent candidate in 2016, I wouldn't have had to vote for her.

How many "liberals" have my view and ownership of guns , belong to the NRA and have a concealed carry license?

THink before you label someone ok?

Blah blah blah.   ::)  You've said about 100 times during your sudden interest in posting on this board that you're some kind of Republican, conservative or whatever, but then spend the majority of your time spewing liberal talking points, just like the board's biggest troll would do. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I'll see your "vindication" and raise you a liar  ;).
Obstruction of Justice?
The saga continues...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/james-comey-testifies-former-fbi-director-says-he-could-not-trust-trump-to-tell-the-truth/ar-BBChmTd?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

And then you post an article from another fake news source....holy crap, how many beat downs does it take to get it through your thick skulls?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Blah blah blah.   ::)  You've said about 100 times during your sudden interest in posting on this board that you're some kind of Republican, conservative or whatever, but then spend the majority of your time spewing liberal talking points, just like the board's biggest troll would do. 
I post as myself and challenge anyone else to do the same .

In case anyone doesn't know. Here I am:

Thanks.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And then you post an article from another fake news source....holy crap, how many beat downs does it take to get it through your thick skulls?

I'll stand by the words spoken on the record , under oath by Comey.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Thanks.

Yeah whatever.  Who the heck cares?  You trolls and gimmicks place way too much importance on a message board. 

In any event, the issue is CNN peddling fake news.  Again. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Thanks.

Dude, try to keep up. You post a video. I post my website with my name, address, phone number, email. Beat that.

www.mpftrainingsystems.c om

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yeah whatever.  Who the heck cares?  You trolls and gimmicks place way too much importance on a message board. 

In any event, the issue is CNN peddling fake news.  Again. 

Ok, but if nobody cared , nobody would post here LOL.

Say what you want about the content of my posts.
BUT , it's written by a man with the integrity ( or stupidity  :D) to post under his  real name.
Thanks and let's keep up the lively debate,
Howard

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Dude, try to keep up. You post a video. I post my website with my name, address, phone number, email. Beat that.

That's why I've always had respect for you, as a man ( and often post that).
We may not agree on Trump, but, at least we have the balls to stand behind our words.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Had the GOP nominated a sane,  competent candidate in 2016, I wouldn't have had to vote for her.

I'm Trump supporters toughest form of critic.
Yup, I'm a conservative libertarian, gun loving USMC vet that lives in a red state and thinks he's a total doofus.
It's easy to crack on some libtard snowflake that eats Kale, and hugs trees.
It's a lot tougher to crack on a man who agrees with many of the republican positions and values.

AGAIN, I think Trump is an idiot and the GOP is the better party.
I'd be thrilled to have a Pres Pence.

FYI, Reagan is spinning in his grave.
God Bless America!

Fuck off retard. No one gives a flying fuck that you voted to make your dead mommy proud

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor

I have to admit, it is refreshing that you stand up and proudly proclaim: "I'm that buffoon from that website!"

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Thanks.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I have to admit, it is refreshing that you stand up and proudly proclaim: "I'm that buffoon from that website!"

Yeah? In what way. I'll be waiting for your "I'm more intelligent and articulate than anyone here" response.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Ok, but if nobody cared , nobody would post here LOL.

Say what you want about the content of my posts.
BUT , it's written by a man with the integrity ( or stupidity  :D) to post under his  real name.
Thanks and let's keep up the lively debate,
Howard

::)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Yeah? In what way. I'll be waiting for your "I'm more intelligent and articulate than anyone here" response.

Yeah! And don't forget that I have the biggest biceps on top of that! It's so good to be me... *BOOM*

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Yeah! And don't forget that I have the biggest biceps on top of that! It's so good to be me... *BOOM*

Brilliant  ::)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
I'll see your "vindication" and raise you a liar  ;).
Obstruction of Justice?
The saga continues...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/james-comey-testifies-former-fbi-director-says-he-could-not-trust-trump-to-tell-the-truth/ar-BBChmTd?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Please lay out the Obstruction charges in your own words Howard. I'd like to see your thinking.
a

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Poor Timmy Fogarty, his life just keeps getting worse.

Hahahahaha

Hey Primemuscle, you soggy old queer, how's that impeachment thing working out for you now?

Hahahahaha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Poor Timmy Fogarty, his life just keeps getting worse.

Hahahahaha

Hey Primemuscle, you soggy old queer, how's that impeachment thing working out for you now?

Hahahahaha

Lets not forget our Trump hating 240 replacement, Strawman. You know this clown is scrambling for excuses, other quotes and articles from CNN and the rest of the MSM.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Blah blah blah.   ::)  You've said about 100 times during your sudden interest in posting on this board that you're some kind of Republican, conservative or whatever, but then spend the majority of your time spewing liberal talking points, just like the board's biggest troll would do.  

He be that rarest of feces, the caucasion RINO.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Fuck off retard. No one gives a flying fuck that you voted to make your dead mommy proud
I don't remember seeing stupid forum insults being debated during yesterdays Comey hearing.
I guess the  Q&A on  insulting Howard on getbig politics forum was ONLY in the confidential meeting? :D

Must have missed it as a key part of any political news this week.
Try again.