Author Topic: What do I need to make my own gasoline from crude oil that I buy by the barrel?  (Read 3574 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Is there a simple process in making gasoline out of raw oil to fill up the car, or is this illegal as in making your own alcohol, since I wouldn't pay taxes?

Anybody else doing this or been considering this?

Cashfan

• Getbig III
Do you really think a bodybuilding board is the best place to ask this question?  The only oil we know about here is the kind we shoot into our delts or slather on BB's (male or female) asses.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Do you really think a bodybuilding board is the best place to ask this question?  The only oil we know about here is the kind we shoot into our delts or slather on BB's (male or female) asses.

yes, this is the best place

Yev33

• Getbig III
Just out of curiosity, how do you have access to crude oil?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Just out of curiosity, how do you have access to crude oil?

I don't even see that as part of the problem. I'm sure with just a few phone calls I will get the details of how to acquire it.

Remember, just a couple of barrels should last "a while"

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
You need an oil refinery....

Hope this helps....

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

It's most probably not easy if you want to make gasoline you can use in modern motors without ruining your car.

All the chemicals that are added in the process... all the refining itself.......

You should be able to "take out" the sulfur, be able to distillate the mix, handle the byproducts - mainly gases ....

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
Build a water engine in your car.
Boundary Breaker

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
A brain would be the first necessity.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
You need an oil refinery....

Hope this helps....

of cause  ::), but since I only do it on such a small scale it should be doable in your own home, I'm thinking moonshine distillation type setup in the kitchen

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Is there a simple process in making gasoline out of raw oil to fill up the car, or is this illegal as in making your own alcohol, since I wouldn't pay taxes?

Anybody else doing this or been considering this?
If you really want to make gas at home. Look into biodiesel.
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
A brain would be the first necessity.

LOL!
b

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Ask Goodrum he says he is going to become self sufficient.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
By the sounds of your post there is more than adequate natural gas seaping from you, perhaps a bit of Hydraulic fracturing might work. Somebody like Suckmymind will have all the relevant plumbing details
c

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
If you really want to make gas at home. Look into biodiesel.

as you were typing this I was actually looking into just that. but I need a car that takes E85 fuel. I wonder if a regular gasoline engine can handle it? after studying the matter a few minutes, I think so. with some modification to he fuel to raise the octane just a tad.

Perhaps  a mixture of alcohole, hydrogen peroxide and a dab of cheap vegetable oil 95 octane explosions can be achieved. that's all we really need, a liquid with the right octane that is not corrosive! anybody ever thought of that?

THE WHOLE CRUDE OIL INDUSTRY IS LIKELY JUST A FUCKING SCAM!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!

as you were typing this I was actually looking into just that. but I need a car that takes E85 fuel. I wonder if a regular gasoline engine can handle it? after studying the matter a few minutes, I think so. with some modification to he fuel to raise the octane just a tad.

Perhaps  a mixture of alcohole, hydrogen peroxide and a dab of cheap vegetable oil 95 octane explosions can be achieved. that's all we really need, a liquid with the right octane that is not corrosive! anybody ever thought of that?

THE WHOLE CRUDE OIL INDUSTRY IS LIKELY JUST A FUCKING SCAM!
I hope you're joking. Never never put diesel in a gas car.2 very different engine types. It with gel up and fuck your car up.
A

Polish Power

• Getbig IV
Actually you can put diesel in a gas engine just not gas in a diesel. Or if you have a diesel just use vegetable oils.

I hope you're joking. Never never put diesel in a gas car.2 very different engine types. It with gel up and fuck your car up.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Make sure you drink some antifreeze while making it. It's an excellent relaxant, and you need to chill and focus. Wouldn't want any explosions or anything.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

oh hell no, it aint diesel man. e85 is ethanol which is biodiesel. see? I think biodiesel might work in a regular car but it damages the engine over time due to being so corrosive. All we need to do is modify the corrosives and octane and we are good to go because biodiesel is doable in your own home which was the point!

Or why not come up with a non corrosive blend of your own as I mentioned? just the right blend of cheap explosives like alcohol, glycerine, vegetable oil and hydrogen peroxide. somebody must have thought of this before

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
You'll need a lot of space and big dough to build your little refinery.
There are more than a dozen techniques to apply each requiring adequate apparatus.
On top of that the whole ordeal creates highly explosive material... which is the main reason you can use the stuff...

...overall a huge nonsense.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Or why not come up with a non corrosive blend of your own as I mentioned?
Whip us up a batch sparky!
::)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
You'll need a lot of space and big dough to build your little refinery.
There are more than a dozen techniques to apply each requiring adequate apparatus.
On top of that the whole ordeal creates highly explosive material... which is the main reason you can use the stuff...

...overall a huge nonsense.

so why don't we just start our own non profit petrol company?  instead of buying it from the damn assholes?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all

so why don't we just start our own non profit petrol company?  instead of buying it from the damn assholes?

and what will you do with all the empty barrel?
c

GBLurker

• Getbig II
Just filter the crude using a coffee filter and then add some of  supps from danta and son for that extra milage  ;)