Author Topic: Joe Rogan Podcast  (Read 1080 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Joe Rogan Podcast
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 11:59:14 AM »
He legit has the power to tell anyone who wants to edit his content to fuck off.

Even spotify.
Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 12:07:35 PM »
Installed as Alex Jones replacement.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2024, 12:10:32 PM »
He legit has the power to tell anyone who wants to edit his content to fuck off.

Even spotify.

I haven’t listened to him much, maybe 10 minutes in total. Does he say anything that would need editing? I imagine he’s a pussy like the rest of people who won’t say the truth and be very blunt about it.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2024, 12:15:46 PM »
I haven’t listened to him much, maybe 10 minutes in total. Does he say anything that would need editing? I imagine he’s a pussy like the rest of people who won’t say the truth and be very blunt about it.

He is the complete opposite of that.

He has discussions and says what he wants.  He will attempt to have what he says fact checked by his producer in real time, but he doesn't hold back and lets his guests speak - it's like overhearing a conversation in a bar.

There have been cries from the left to censor, even though he's not a conservative.

He has been a beacon through all the covid stuff, hates all the woke bullshit.  His is a liberal in the sense of he believes in a lot of social services, but wants them used when folks need help, not as a permanent thing.

I agree with a lot he says, but also disagree with a fair amount.
Y

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2024, 12:19:05 PM »

Guy says stupid shit all the time, out there stupid shit.

Biggest problem is he's gotten out of touch after leaving california.

He's basically become Rancher Rogan, whole world is rich old men, in LA he spent his time with young burnouts. EDIT:I like the rich guys it's just not the same.

This one is amazing./

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2024, 12:21:23 PM »
I’d like to sock Jay Shetty in the face

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2024, 12:55:22 PM »
I only listen if he has a guest that interests me, which is pretty rare. Maybe 1 in 100. I don't get how you could spend your time watching every show.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2024, 01:12:05 PM »
Guy says stupid shit all the time, out there stupid shit.

Biggest problem is he's gotten out of touch after leaving california.

He's basically become Rancher Rogan, whole world is rich old men, in LA he spent his time with young burnouts. EDIT:I like the rich guys it's just not the same.

This one is amazing./

Disagree, while in California I wouldn’t say he was out of touch but he was just left of center. He woke up and left knowing how OUT OF TOUCH California was politically but ruining the state then realized just how how fucked up leftist were around the country and  I believe his change came with the Chinavirus/Fake vaccine lies from interviews with the likes of Malone and McCullough

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2024, 01:44:07 PM »
If he pisses of whiny libturdz, I like him...  :)
(I never saw one episode to be honest)...

Just keep them phagz crying...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2024, 01:46:26 PM »
I only listen if he has a guest that interests me, which is pretty rare. Maybe 1 in 100. I don't get how you could spend your time watching every show.

I pick and choose, but just listen when I'm in the car or running.

His best ones, IMO have been some of the WWE guys like the Undertaker, Hogan, and Angle.  The Huberman/Brecka ones are good too.
Y

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2024, 01:53:34 PM »

I think he isn't as scared of saying counterpoints to the mainstream narrative as most other popular figures, but he is on a podcast and not mainstream network television so the standard is different. I do think he agrees with his guests too much and I still haven't forgotten his 100 lbs dumbbell farce, where he tried to say that Chris Cuomo might have actually been lifting real weights. As someone who has been around MMA and gyms he should have known immediately that it was 100% fake and said so. He's since admitted he was wrong but it still irks me that he didn't call it out in the first place.

That said overall I have enjoyed many of his podcasts.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2024, 01:58:13 PM »
Rogans opinion changes depending on who he’s attempting to pander too. Not a fan.
T

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2024, 04:22:45 PM »
Rogans opinion changes depending on who he’s attempting to pander too. Not a fan.

Lost his balls when they nearly cancelled him. He had enough “fuck you” money (as he calls it) to not bend to the misfits of this world like rob and chink69. A fake tough guy he can do all the ice baths in the world but you have to stIdk to your guns or you’re a yes man

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2024, 04:24:38 PM »
Lost his balls when they nearly cancelled him. He had enough “fuck you” money (as he calls it) to not bend to the misfits of this world like rob and chink69 a fake tough guy he can do all the ice baths in the world but you have to stIdk to your guns or you’re a yes man

This.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2024, 06:15:01 PM »
He leaves libtard LA and moves to libtard Austin.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2024, 07:29:16 PM »
This.

You said you don't listen to him - you would like him.

Like I said, I don't agree with everything.  But he's been pretty steady on vax criticism, Biden being a mess,  woke ideology being horseshit, hollywood being fucked, and the whole covid thing being botched completely.

Is he a bit out of touch with the common man at this point?  A bit, he doesn't see Austin for all the horseshit everyone else sees, but he's not at all what people are saying.

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1773436768701841862?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1773436768701841862%7Ctwgr%5E17a21458eddfa402e1c6f5e57bb0435464a41edf%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailywire.com%2Fnews%2F45-dead-after-bus-crashes-off-cliff-en-route-to-easter-church-service
Y

Hendrixian

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2024, 08:57:05 PM »
I simply have 0 interest in watching two or more motherfuckers talk about anything, I am probably missing some good content out there, but I can't stand it.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2024, 03:49:18 AM »
I simply have 0 interest in watching two or more motherfuckers talk about anything, I am probably missing some good content out there, but I can't stand it.

You don’t “watch” them, you listen as you drive or exercise or whatever.

Rogan is maybe a bit credulous but he has great guests and keeps an open mind towards what they say, which makes for consistently good interviews. 

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2024, 04:12:59 AM »
I don't smoke pot, so his rambling can sometime just annoy me, we all know the worlds turned to shite, and is only going to get worse, just dont see the point of talking about it all day everyday.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2024, 04:34:30 AM »
I don't smoke pot, so his rambling can sometime just annoy me, we all know the worlds turned to shite, and is only going to get worse, just dont see the point of talking about it all day everyday.

I guess the millions of $$$'s he gets makes it worth his while...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2024, 06:14:23 AM »
So you only listened to him for 10 minutes but you feel comfortable to say he's a pussy?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2024, 06:19:45 AM »
So you only listened to him for 10 minutes but you feel comfortable to say he's a pussy?

I don’t think I’ve even listened that long but I’ve seen him talk on tv and other things and he is a kiss ass. With the amount of money he makes he should be truthful and tell the world to fuck off. I’m always comfortable with everything I say. No one speaks their mind as they are so afraid,I just don’t get it. Obviously if he has billionaires on his show that could ruin him he will most likely side with them or at least not argue much. Anything with that much money on the line is fake.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2024, 07:29:16 AM »
I don’t think I’ve even listened that long but I’ve seen him talk on tv and other things and he is a kiss ass. With the amount of money he makes he should be truthful and tell the world to fuck off. I’m always comfortable with everything I say. No one speaks their mind as they are so afraid,I just don’t get it. Obviously if he has billionaires on his show that could ruin him he will most likely side with them or at least not argue much. Anything with that much money on the line is fake.

I don't really actually care, and I'm only bringing this up again because I think you're labeling him 100% opposite of what he is.  I rarely see him holding back his thoughts.  He's gotten worlds of shit for his comments but he doesn't care - he pretty much says what he wants.

Is he polite to his guests?  Sure, but that's different.
Y