Author Topic: Hugo's Big Question of the Day.  (Read 414 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Hugo's Big Question of the Day.
« on: September 03, 2009, 10:33:25 AM »
When Obama's inner circle starts to turn against him and spill the beans on wrongdoing within the administration in a book, will you denounce it as profit motive or report it as gospel?  Just about all the dirt that's come out from the Bush admin's inner circle has come out in book form and has been repetitiously denounced as info coming from a guy with profit motive and therefore not valid.

So will you go on the record now and state you'll say the same when it happens to Obama?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Hugo's Big Question of the Day.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 10:36:03 AM »
haha of course there's all sorts of politics as usual going on.

When McClellan, powell, and ridge went against the grain, they were called 'traitors' by people here.

in reality, they were destroying their standing in the party and being hinest - and yes, for a profit.

When hilary and friends come fwd years from now with details of how lost or frustrated obama was in 2009, I'll believe they're honest as well.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 10:38:11 AM »
If the guy comes out and says it now....nope. If its in a book and it actually says something important, really damaging etc....no either. If its just spin, sure its profit motivated.  240 what did Powell say....if Powell had a problem Powell should have stated his problem in 2002 when he had the chance. Powell really hasn't said much beyond backing Obama. Fatso didn;t say much other then shit stiriing and as we have posted, Ridge didn;t say what Olberdouche and the publishers of his book, said he wrote in the book. U ignored that thread and story apparently.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 11:06:27 AM »
Yes, I'll denounce the profit motivation.  And I may denounce the substance of whatever allegation they make, if it doesn't make any sense. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 11:12:57 AM »
haha of course there's all sorts of politics as usual going on.

When McClellan, powell, and ridge went against the grain, they were called 'traitors' by people here.

in reality, they were destroying their standing in the party and being hinest - and yes, for a profit.

When hilary and friends come fwd years from now with details of how lost or frustrated obama was in 2009, I'll believe they're honest as well.

Powell is a traitor,the others are just idiots.

However,there will be no need for an Obama book.He is doing so much crap and has so many scum bags around him HE should write the book calling out his racist radical kook patroll.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 11:39:08 AM »
ok, for those who said they would play it fair, do you think there were any legit outings of Bush and company or where they all traitors and profiteers?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 11:41:58 AM »
The only person I recall trying to "out" Bush was the former press secretary.  Forget what he said already, but he was clearly trying to make money IMO. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 11:46:10 AM »
When Obama's inner circle starts to turn against him and spill the beans on wrongdoing within the administration in a book, will you denounce it as profit motive or report it as gospel?  Just about all the dirt that's come out from the Bush admin's inner circle has come out in book form and has been repetitiously denounced as info coming from a guy with profit motive and therefore not valid.

So will you go on the record now and state you'll say the same when it happens to Obama?

Considering how everyone believes Levi Palin, why should we not use the same standard and believe anything and everything? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 11:58:09 AM »
Considering how everyone believes Levi Palin, why should we not use the same standard and believe anything and everything?